Would have loved to see a Pacifica lifepath

+
It's such a different area to most places would be interesting to learn more about, also would have loved a lifepath where you are a high member of the wraiths and get overthrown bit that might be too similar to nomad, any lifepaths you wish were in the game?

Didn't even consider that, would be very interesting, far more than a Pacifica lifepath tbh

You get invited to join Max-Tac by 2012 Trailer Cyberpsycho Girl, but it obviously doesn't go anywhere and I don't believe you ever speak to her again.

I wouldnt be surprised if we're missing a Militech and Max tac fixer taking over from NCPD side gigs. From playing the game the pacing of Levelling->Difficulty goes out the window very early.

If i had prior knowledge on how the game was going to be i'd a just scraped life paths all together if im honest

In there place i'd a just expanded the character creator alot more to allow ppl to make a decent background for themselves an have everyone start by waking up in Mama Wells or something.

Joining a faction probably would've served the game better

Voodoo Boy life path would be awesome, but the voice wouldn't be right for that. I kind of wish they did different voices for the different life paths, or at least not so monotone A-hole personality to the point it doesn't matter which of the many different possible combinations you are given, you choose the exact same thing.

I don't mind adding new life paths, but first I would like to see life paths becoming more meaningful. At the moment they feel kind of pointless after the first half hour.

Voodoo Boy life path would be awesome, but the voice wouldn't be right for that. I kind of wish they did different voices for the different life paths, or at least not so monotone A-hole personality to the point it doesn't matter which of the many different possible combinations you are given, you choose the exact same thing.

Life Paths feel like they're a leftover from a pre-Keanu game design. If they aren't, they're an even worse design - they all funnel towards Street Rat within twenty minutes.

honestly not something i considered and i completely agree, would make no sense for V to grow up there and not sound like them

Top Bottom