Game Breaking Disasterpiece XBD Visual Glitch

+
I've put about 32 hours into cyberpunk so far, and I have worked through game crashes and weird glitches and still really enjoy it. What has finally brought it to a dead stop was a visual glitch after the mission Disasterpiece. Upon leaving the XBD, I have problems with serious blurring and vertical line artifacts. I've seen other people having this issue and I'm hoping to crowdsource ideas here. This bug makes it difficult to see in properly lighted conditions, but renders me almost entirely blind in low light or night conditions. A bunch of people said to travel to Afterlife to fix it, but it didn't work. Nothing I've tried has fixed it and this has just put me off playing entirely. Before anyone says to reload a save, I thought it was part of the game and would go away, so I played through double life and no longer have saves from before getting the effect. I also tried deleting and redownloading the whole game and all updates, and it still does it. This is on PS4 Pro, btw. Anyone else having this problem, and anybody have solutions. I'm sorry for the long post, I just really want to get back to playing.

But did you try clearing console cache before loading a previous save game, as mentioned here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en.../issue/1739/i-want-to-report-a-visual-issue-1 (you can contact cdpr support with this too)

I didn‘t run into this problem myself (quest worked as it should in my case, no idea of it‘s because I try to avoid fast travel and time skipping, and tend to make sure my inventory has enough free space... no clue), so unfortunately I don‘t know what can trigger this issue.

But did you try clearing console cache before loading a previous save game, as mentioned here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en.../issue/1739/i-want-to-report-a-visual-issue-1 (you can contact cdpr support with this too)

I didn‘t run into this problem myself (quest worked as it should in my case, no idea of it‘s because I try to avoid fast travel and time skipping, and tend to make sure my inventory has enough free space... no clue), so unfortunately I don‘t know what can trigger this issue.
I can't do this as I no longer have a save file from before the effect was applied. I thought it was part of the game, and by the time I knew otherwise, I had lost all of the save files from before.

In that case there‘s not much else I can think of. No idea if there‘s any other action that can do it. No clue if maybe another one of V’s chip failure moments can somehow fix it, or something like that...

If you send a ticket to support as suggested before, it‘s probably a good idea to tell them as much as you can remember about what you did before the issue started to show. Otherwise it could be difficult to reproduce the problem...

Top Bottom