With A little Help from My Friends Bug

+
Hi everyone I'm trying to complete the quest "With A Little Help From My Friends" but when I choose to ride with Panam I get the objective to get in her car. Only problem is it's up 40 meters in the air and I cant reach it in any way. I've tried leaving, fast traveling away, doing other quests, restarting the game, loading an earlier save, shooting, throwing grenades at the car, and yet every time this issue seems to come up. I'd appreciate any help with a possible fix, thanks.

Thanks, submitted my issue, real quick would you happen to know if after you send a claim through the contact us button does it send a confirmation email of any kind? Didn't seem to get any kind of confirmation or anything about it.
Thanks.

Hi everyone I'm trying to complete the quest "With A Little Help From My Friends" but when I choose to ride with Panam I get the objective to get in her car. Only problem is it's up 40 meters in the air and I cant reach it in any way. I've tried leaving, fast traveling away, doing other quests, restarting the game, loading an earlier save, shooting, throwing grenades at the car, and yet every time this issue seems to come up. I'd appreciate any help with a possible fix, thanks.

have they replied to yet? or were you able to fix the issue? im having the same problem except i chose to met them there and now the objective is 225 meters underground. i also submitted a ticket and it didnt even send a confirmation email.

hey so far no response whatsoever actually. I've also looked around to see if other people have the same issue and it seems we're all in the same boat here without a fix. kinda hoping a new update comes out soon that'll fix it, but for now I've just been doing other missions instead.

Yep I have a similar problem, Panam's car moved South to a wind turbine near the highway and is underground but only a little bit to a point where I'm close enough to the passenger door but still can't enter. No fix yet :(

Same here, went to sell Weapons(was too heavy) Car location on Minimap is 1,5 km into the Ground :(

Attachments

• 20.12.2020_13-05-24-55k2awnr.png
    20.12.2020_13-05-24-55k2awnr.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 383
I have the same exact problem. Can't even finish the game now, because not finishing this quest could actually impact the ending of my game I have read. Please fix it quickly!

Hey guys! I have solution!
1. Select a save from the beginning of the quest
2.blah blah convo get a car ready
3. Select meet you there
4.DRIVE WITH THEM, dont lose them. Dont give the game a chance to deload them. Should work
Have a good day

Hey guys! I have solution!
1. Select a save from the beginning of the quest
2.blah blah convo get a car ready
3. Select meet you there
4.DRIVE WITH THEM, dont lose them. Dont give the game a chance to deload them. Should work
Have a good day
Exept their car is in the sky they don't get anywhere. I follow panam she just despawns right in front of me.

I'm aware of that. She'll get to'd to her car, then they all line up, she'll get tp'd with the car again. It should work.
Post automatically merged:

Okay. So when you go to leave camp fhe others line up to leave in a spot. Onxe I had a car and we were leaving she firsr telepoeted to her car. Then once I appeoached the line up in my own car, she teleported car and all, to the correct position. Then, actually at least knowing what the game is doing wrong; which is a positioning and entity error, i decided to follow them as closely as possible to avoid them deloading and trying to find the position again, just in case.

Last edited:
I'm aware of that. She'll get to'd to her car, then they all line up, she'll get tp'd with the car again. It should work.
Post automatically merged:

Okay. So when you go to leave camp fhe others line up to leave in a spot. Onxe I had a car and we were leaving she firsr telepoeted to her car. Then once I appeoached the line up in my own car, she teleported car and all, to the correct position. Then, actually at least knowing what the game is doing wrong; which is a positioning and entity error, i decided to follow them as closely as possible to avoid them deloading and trying to find the position again, just in case.
Thank you, this worked for me. They still need to fix the bug however.

i have the same issue
after the talk if i choose "lets go together" panam will be disapear and objective says get in the panam's car but the car is in the air
if i choose "meet you there" the objective says wait for the nomad and car is still in the air and nothing happens
i tried leaving reloading everything
the f****ing car is in the air and quest is stuck

Got the same problem. Panam and her car are 300m up in the air. I've been playing other quests, hoping it would be fixed. It's now been at least a week. Nothing I've tried seems to fix it. Pls fix it cdpr.

I have the exactly problem, but unfortunatelly don't have a save before the problem, with that, i need to wait for a fix. The Panan Car missed and the quest bugged, seens the car is inside the ground.

Ok this worked for me on ps4. I loaded a save game file from before panam called me to start the quest. She called me then after hanging up, I fast traveled directly to the camp. Her car was then in the right spot and not in the air. I chose to ride with her and we got in the car and drove off no more glitches.

Top Bottom