Modding In Cyberpunk - A Hope?

+
I dunno how much capability or access moders have and will possibly have but seen some bug and performance mods as well as improvements mods and it gave me hope. Maybe we will able to not just edit but also add things in the game too.

I would love to have mods that add more characters like romance options and companions, quest characters, etc.

A cyberpsycho romance option would be cool where we learn more about cyberpsychosis maybe?

Judging from what was possible in Witcher 3, I wouldn't hold my breat for anything more then changed numbers and some graphical tuning...

I dunno how much capability or access moders have and will possibly have but seen some bug and performance mods as well as improvements mods and it gave me hope. Maybe we will able to not just edit but also add things in the game too.

I would love to have mods that add more characters like romance options and companions, quest characters, etc.

A cyberpsycho romance option would be cool where we learn more about cyberpsychosis maybe?
all you need to know about cyberpsychosis is on the cp wiki, the cure is usually a bullet to the brain or removal of cyberware...as for romance? if you're more machine than flesh, I suggest a vending machine or a computer for romance options.

all you need to know about cyberpsychosis is on the cp wiki, the cure is usually a bullet to the brain or removal of cyberware...as for romance? if you're more machine than flesh, I suggest a vending machine or a computer for romance options.
Don't a be a downer now, I would bang a sexy robot. :(

I am a bit involved with cdpr modding.
Already :
- game 3rd-party console is up
- archives are broken open,
- file names in the hashing system are 90% reversed
- packing is almost there
I'd say :
- 1 month for most file formats to be browsable in a data editor (wkit), with engine classes available
- 3-6 months for a quest editor port from radish tools
- same for full script support

Yeah, saw the first two texture mods over on nexus. I think the repacking is the biggest problem at the moment. Really looking forward to the first "real" mods (apart from reshades ad character presets). Still having hope for some new clothes (thigh-high boots, fishnets, open-toed shoes/high heels). Over the next years, imagine what modders could do with this game.

Top Bottom