What are these 2 gun?

+
I think I have all iconic and legendary weapon store in stash, but 2 slot remain empty, what are those two?
Untitled.png

You get archangel from befriending Kerry Eurodyne and Skippy from a side-gig on the world map ;)

Skippy is marked with a "!" and can never leave your inventory and Archangel is pictured on the bottom right already.... That revolver hole is River's gun "Crash". Also what Katana is in the top slot and where did you get it? In all the released gameplays it was Cocktail Stick (the pink katana) so I thought mine was bugged. Also what/where on the gold pistol in the bottom middle between your two gap plz!

Last edited:
Skippy is marked with a "!" and can never leave your inventory and Archangel is pictured on the bottom right already.... That revolver hole is River's gun "Crash". Also what Katana is in the top slot and where did you get it? In app the released gameplays it was Cocktail Stick (the pink katana) so I thought mine was bugged. Also what/where on the gold pistol in the bottom middle between your two gap plz!

You're right! That's Crash... y-you get that one from River, yeah! Don't upgrade it tho, or it won't be able to be showcased, just like Skippy - that's atleast how it is for me! Hopefully we'll get a fix for that ASAP ;)

The Golden gun is Jackies Pistol/s! You can only get that during the Heist mission if ya
send his dead body back to his family.
but despite doing that, I didn't get em anyway :eek: No idea what the other Katana is tho... sadly.

You're right! That's Crash... y-you get that one from River, yeah! Don't upgrade it tho, or it won't be able to be showcased, just like Skippy - that's atleast how it is for me! Hopefully we'll get a fix for that ASAP ;)

The Golden gun is Jackies Pistol/s! You can only get that during the Heist mission if ya
send his dead body back to his family.
but despite doing that, I didn't get em anyway :eek: No idea what the other Katana is tho... sadly.

I did do that, how/where do i pick up my gun? LOL

Ok yeah you go back to his memorial in the El Coyote 24 hours or longer after the ceremony and 2 of them are placed next to his portrait. Google FTW!
Post automatically merged:

Now I just need to figure out what Katana is at the top right... And have anyone confirm that any weapons at all ever appear on the back wall.

Ok yeah you go back to his memorial in the El Coyote 24 hours or longer after the ceremony and 2 of them are placed next to his portrait. Google FTW!

Now I just need to figure out what Katana is at the top right... And have anyone confirm that any weapons at all ever appear on the back wall.

Have my kisses, also give some to google :p Thanks!

It is Saburo Arasaka's katana.

How do I store Skippy and Crash then? I can't.

Ah crap and there isn't a wat to go back and get it i suppose.....
You can use car exploit and double jump to go back, search Youtube.

Last edited:
Other Katana

during the heist, when you've to escape the apartment, instead of going out the door go up the stairs the way Saburo came down, at the top is his car and 2 guards, take guards out, katana in car

I didn't even know these slots were good for anything. I thought devs had just abandoned the whole V's apartment project completely and those slots would remain empty forever. I need to check on this, as I have a ton of iconic weapons collected, and I don't think Ive seen any of them displayed.
Do I need to manually slot them in?

edit: Does Oda's katana "Jinchu-Maru" have a spot?
EDITx2: Apparently it does. Its the other katana slot.

I think its possible to pick it up later from Jackies memorial site at the El Coyote Cojo, but I feel the Valentinos wouldnt like that... So I left it be.
jackies gun.jpg

Ok. The gun slot on the left is definitely River Ward's gun "Crash". I got that in there just fine.
20201226193016_1.jpg
You get it by finishing River's storyline.

I have an issue with Skippy though, when I open the stash, I cannot choose Skippy from my own inventory to put it in the stash. It just doesnt appear on the list, even though it is in my inventory.

Last edited:
Yeah if you notice Skippy has a "!" icon meaning he is part of a quest and cant leave your inventory until it is complete. I looked it up and you have to kill (not incapacitate 50 people with him) so remove any mod or skill that makes your damage non lethal. If you chose head shots at the beginning he will change to leg shots only and if you chose leg shots he could be either after the quest.

Top Bottom