[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
At the moment the only desire I have is for CDPR to look at their police system, hang their heads in shame and implement something that at least remotely makes sense.

The most extreme example was that I was attacking some gangers mugging civilians.
Well, I shot at them, meaning I pointed my gun in their direction.
Unfortunately that was also the direction of the civilians. And pointing a gun at civilians is illegal.
So naturally the omniscient NCPD detected this, gave me a star and teleported a police drone and two guys in my back and flatlined me.
While I was trying to save some civilians from gangers. Of course police and the gang ignored each other.

There is absolutely nothing that ruins my immersion more than the fact that the police is too understaffed/stupid/corrupt to stop even the dumbest gangbangers from robberies in broad daylight - But they turn into an omniscient surveilance apparatus that would awe George Orwell, teleport so fast and with such precision that Montgomery Scott would try to reverse engineer their tech, and attack in suicide waves that the Death Corps of Krieg would find excessive when it involves V.

Flesh out Pacifica more. I mean once you do the mall mission there is literally nothing else to do in that area/with the voodoo boys. I was hoping to interact with them more with my netrunner V.

-ALL NPC's RECRUITABLE-Each have their own unique skills, dialogue, schedules and are romanceable.
-INVEST IN BUSINESSES-Allocate NPC's to run these businesses (match skills to business type), receive steady income/information/gear/vehicles/homes/etc.
-JOBS-Add Collector/Scavenger/Bounty Hunter/Corporate Espionage/Delivery/etc where you actually have to find clues, ask around, set traps, track people down, etc.
-COMPANIONS-add option to bring a companion with you anywhere with unique dialogue, skills, etc.
-ROMANCE OPTIONS-Add places to take dates to (movies/comedy clubs/restaurants/bowling/billiards/etc.), add option to sleep with them.
-PURCHASEABLE PROPERTY-Make property available for purchase, make each property completely customizable
-VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION-Tied to business investment where you own a body shop and can upgrade mechanical/visual items.
-CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION-Enough has been said about this

Last edited:
More character creation options or in game modifications. This is not game breaking but it's one of the biggest let downs for me.

- Different body types \ bigger or thinner
- Body hair: Why is everyone clean shaven ?
-More Tattoo or piercing options. We are only offered presets of tattoos or piercings, we can't mix and match. I really wanted a single septum piercing but I can't have one without having multiple piercing on V's face.
-The censorship issue: Why is there full nudity in the inventory but not in the actual game (makes no sense)

There is so much potential. I hope CDPR will listen to the fans.

I give you suggestions. Wall of Text incoming.
I bought and adult game. Yet games like Dragon Age Origins or even 2D steam games have more adult content than this.
I want my adult stuff. Not because i would like to see some action ingame but simply because of the immersion.

Because hookers in NIght City (a place portrayed to be one of the most sinful places on earth) you have sex workers who do literally nothing aside from standing around.
Places that are called "Licks" or "18+" yet there is nothing to do there because you can't enter, is a waste of space and kills any immersion the same way the police cars do with cops standing around it doing absolutely nothing.

Cause this logic makes no freaking sense. I can see women with their organs ripped out of them naked in a seat and probably raped as well and that is totally fine. But a bar with some strippers or naked ppl is the line drawn in the sand? WHAT?

And the wonderful idea of braindances in "clouds" or other places yet you can buy them but do nothing with them. Awesome logic right there. Especially since you even added the "Pay here" area which is a literally waste of space, time and effort for the devs who bothered to make it in the first place by cutting it's purpose completely out the game.
photomode_25122020_020138.png
photomode_25122020_014432.png
photomode_22122020_192402.png

Looks great. Has literally 0 purpose to even be there in the first place.

Police does nothing aside from spawning and standing around. Not one Police car drives around night city. In Words ZERO. In Numbers 0.
Suggestions that start with making alot of sense but are not ingame. My question is why?

Why can't i join a gang or a corporation?
Why can i go to Militech HQ to stand infront of a building that is guarded like hell? The only thing missing there is a tank.
Why can't i change the colour of my hair? Skin, Cars, Weapons etc?
Why are car races only a quest and not a common thing in the endgame to hoard money?
Why are there so many Workshop for cars when u do nothing with them?
Why do i have to run around the entire map to look for new blueprints to craft? Why can't i get them automatically?
There are cats ingame but has anyone seen a dog?
Why are there no pets in general?
Why are there so many empty houses and apartment yet i cant rent any of them?
Why do i have an email telling me my rent is overdue when i can't even pay it even if i wanted to?
Why can i smoke in Cutscenes but not choose to smoke one when i play and see my stamina go to hell for it?
Why does a cutscene make me fly in a taxi that looks like the president would own it but outside of such scenes i can't use them but clearly see them flying around?
Why can i call Delamain but never use him to drive me around?
Why can i craft clothes yet can't get a single setpiece when i craft them and when putting them on look like a hipster that just crawled out the garbage bin?

The list could go on forever But i simply suggest 3 things.

1. Make the game stable for everyone who has the right hardware.
2. Add cut content either by free DLC or Updates in the coming months.
3. Put alot and i mean alot of Adult content into the game to make Night City the sinful place it is supposed to be.

And before someone tells me that point 3 is naked ppl or sex scenes and can't happen for rating reasons. GTA 5 has a MOD for Child Friendly content that parents can use to lock children out of Mature or Adult stuff.
Which is odd to me because the Game is already rated M for Mature. So because parents are not capable of controlling what their kids may play (do children work and have their own money income or did i miss something?) some Modders did their job for them. Let the modders fix this for some parents again and let us have our ADULT GAME! And if you don't like a Modder making that kind of stuff. Good. Make your own "Family Friendly Patch" and cut out all the gore this game has because thats ADULT as well.

And by Adult i don't just mean naked ppl or sex scenes. NPC's making out in a club. Meeting someone to hook up in a disco. Flirt and get rejected in a bar. Watch braindance and think WTF did i just watch? Run around in sexy clothes. Get breast implants. Buy some medicine for dick size only to find out you got trolled and bought horse hormones or something similar silly.
Hook up with someone and get a virus from it that viktor has to fix for you and some dialouge that makes you feel embarrased. Get rid of your dick and get a vagina instead. Or 2 just for the fuck of it. Or just get both genitails. Why? Because you can afford it.
Buy some shiny gold skin or silver skin for yourself. Augment your body. Get a new jaw that looks all shiny bling bling. Get a new leg because the old one is not metal enough. Get some tattoos on your skin if you got any skin left that is. Get a brain implant like judy has that is attached to your skull.
Get other teeth or metal ones. Or steal someones jaw idk. Make your mechanical body parts out of pure silver, gold or even diamonds, Beat someone to death with a golden dildo with diamonds on it.
Rip someones organs out. Why? I have no idea just because the gore is already there?
Get crazy like the maelstrom boys and hate your flesh and get rid of it in any way, shape or form you can. I want devil horn implants on my head. Don't ask me why, just tell me the price.
If i get multiple cybernetics i want to see the operation when they put it in. Or skip it if i can't handle it. Get rid of eyes i want a flat screen in my face. Why? Ask maelstrom.
If i can hack ppl and they can hack me. Can someone explain to me why i can't connect with someone in a bar for some braindance activities? Hell even laser tag just for shits and giggles.

The amount of body augmentation possible (and ignoring sex and nudity) would be enough to give the rating "ADULT" some meaning.
And by no means i hate the game or the devs or CDPR but the game could be so much more. And since your target audience always were "ADULTS" i think we deserve Adult content. In any way shape or form you can provide such content without getting in trouble for it.

Oh and Merry Christmas to all of you.

Honestly, I can live with all the bugs that the game has...I really don´t have problems with that, but just please fix the Performance part of the game.

I have tried all the mods and fixes and guides to make the game run smooth but no go so far.
I mean the latest 1.06 patch does seem to fix the slowing down of the game after 2-3 hours of playing so that is a big bonus for me. I sold my "old" RTX 2080 Super and bought 3070 just for this game and I can barelly hit 45-50FPS on Ray Tracing Medium when in Night City.

Please first fix this than you can fix all the bugs...And most of the bugs that I had I just save the game at that place and Loaded the game and the bugs where gone

Performance is terrible. Although any of the premium third party 2080 Supers (say FTW3 from EVGA as a good example) have basically the very same raw power than the 3070, so FPS difference between the two cards should not be much more than ~5% in any real world scenario (difference increases in higher than 1440p resolutions though, yes), not really an expressive perceptible improvement unless maybe you're talking about the terrible Founders Edition 2080 Supers from nVidia, which were very poorly made and would run extremely HOT (those were terrible and ran much worse than the better third party versions, some of which could keep up with a stock Founders Edition 2080Ti). Anyways, that aside, you're right, the game should run much better even with a 2070 super, let alone a 2080 or better... as of right now a 3080 can barely run it well with Ray Tracing on. Game is good looking, but NOT all THAT good looking to demand so much, clearly very badly optimized. Max Ultra settings with RT medium and reflections on should keep 50+ FPS ALL times with current gen high end gaming cards (by high end I still mean bellow 1000USD$ which enters the professional creator category and leaves the gaming category). That means the 2080 Super, 20 series is the current gen and what the game is suposidely optimized for, 30 series is next gen, currently unavailable and not the hardware the game was programmed for to begin with so it should never require a 3080 for it to reach it's visual potential, again: that is just a very bad optimized game and engine. They probably should have just modded the RED3 (Witcher3) engine instead of building a new one (RED4).

Last edited:
* Improved water textures. Right now, it looks like polyethylene bag.
* Water physics.
* More underwater missions\quests\activities

* More kill cams\animations for every melee weapon, with proper invulnerability (right now, sometimes you still get hurt during animation)
* Stealth kill animation for melee weapons. (Tired af of breaking necks, while I have a katana in my hand)

Last edited:
More realistic glass breakage when hit with things or shot.

Fire spreading.... ability to start fires and watch it spread to things that are flammable, including vehicle fuel if a car is damaged and leaking fuel.

Player character tumbling across ground if the player jumps out of a moving car.

Night Vision function of some kind for player characters vision system.

Torch/Light attachment for player held weapons.... also a Laser attachment, I am not sure if this is already in the game, I have so far not seen it.

Bullet impact effect for water when shooting water.

Ability for vehicles to pop/lose tires.

More vehicle deformation damage effects.... let us crush vehicles hehe

Larger than A-cup breasts for the player character when wearing clothes.

Ability to customize the player character after start of game character creation, including ability to change hair style, hair color, tattoos, skin color, skin type, full body parts including legs, arms, hands, feet, breasts, head, face, eyes, ears, nails....

Nicer lipstick choices, I was actually really disappointed by the lipstick choices, they look terrible.

Scar tissue system for player character, ability to get scars from receiving damage in game, this would be able to then be removed if the player chooses to at some kind of plastic surgeon... or... ripper doc I guess would be the word.

Body temperature system, being cold would affect things like player characters ability to hold weapon still, player can also choose to wear warmer clothes to counter this or use cybernetic implants to keep warm, types of clothes worn would affect how cold the player characters body gets in certain temperatures and weather..... like rain.

Body temperature system would also be used for thermal vision system, cybernetic vision implants that see heat.

Cybernetic implants to keep skin cold to not appear to someone who has heat vision, might be interesting for future multiplayer.

NPC AI to not act stupid and duck down.... just NPC in general having more of a brain.

I am part of the more Romance Depth and Quality Brigade. I understand there are issues that need urgent attention that bear no need to be mentioned. It is why i decide to focus on this single issue that impacted my experience with the game most. Aside from just being depressingly halted the love relationship with your romance of choice has no overarching impact on your stay in Night City. Your partner has no impact in anything you do once you establish a relationship with them, they have no say or opinion on your endeavors. They are frozen in time with your desperate thirst to give them more affection. Perfect start to a relationship. And while the journey to the point of intimacy was insanely beautiful, with Judy in my case, the game seems to want me to forget about her and doesn't do anything with my new single most powerful driving force in my personal Night City story.

The game has such a masterfully crafted romance story to grip all of your attention and put so much value and weight on it and it stops letting you do anything with it or give it more life, it doesn't use this investment it built in you, which is sad because what could possibly get you more invested and engaged at that point?

No addition aside from more depth to the romance would garner much interest from me.

Here is what i feel main quality additions to romances should focus on:

1. Your character of choice for romance should be the only one that calls you by your full name after the start of the relationship.

2. Work on what is there already and build on it, randomize and expand the answers these characters can give us, its same lines atm, have them surprise us with different answers based on met conditions. If i ask Judy what new braindances she mixed up have her tell me 5 different things and let me choose other things to say based on her response.

3. More messages and text responses, this shouldn't be difficult but its what couples do endlessly so please. If they ask me what i want to eat for dinner or arrange a dinner after based on my response.... you get the point.

4. More quests together, casual or serious, romantic and sweet. Don't tell me that there isn't some misfit that wouldn't try get back at me tru my gf/bf in Night City, you can make so many stories its a damn gold mine.

5. More intimacy, option to kiss, hug should be somewhere in these responses we give to our lover. Ways to trigger more sex scenes with our partner, the ones already there are so damn tasteful and more of them would be a true love letter to us all.

6. Don't make it easy. We want the challenge and sharp decision making to getting into the heart of ones we love. Triggering the intimate scenes should come with perfect decision making in dialogue choices and actions in quests/events.

7. Make more use of that apartment after they let us live with them i beg of you.

8. Let us take them with us in our car or on our bike on a mission. These characters are basically invincible and invisible anyways so just having them as support fire and some dialogue would mean so much already.

All everyone is asking here are features that have been on other games, much older, and are tried and true. Expected features now for any interactive open world AAA game in 2020, nothing crazy. One has to look at GTA, Yakuza, Shenmue, all those series... that is open world interactivity people expect from open world games now a days. Asside from that, the game is an "RPG" in the sense it has quest logs, suposidely branching paths with player choice making difference for both main and side quests, and a leveling and skill/perk based character progression system, which are all great additions to any game if you ask me . . . When they work, when they are balanced, when they are true and not just an illusion... you know, real role-playing. So that needs to be much improved too.

-ALL NPC's RECRUITABLE-Each have their own unique skills, dialogue, schedules and are romanceable.
-INVEST IN BUSINESSES-Allocate NPC's to run these businesses (match skills to business type), receive steady income/information/gear/vehicles/homes/etc.
-JOBS-Add Collector/Scavenger/Bounty Hunter/Corporate Espionage/Delivery/etc where you actually have to find clues, ask around, set traps, track people down, etc.
-COMPANIONS-add option to bring a companion with you anywhere with unique dialogue, skills, etc.
-ROMANCE OPTIONS-Add places to take dates to (movies/comedy clubs/restaurants/bowling/billiards/etc.), add option to sleep with them.
-PURCHASEABLE PROPERTY-Make property available for purchase, make each property completely customizable
-VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION-Tied to business investment where you own a body shop and can upgrade mechanical/visual items.
-CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION-Enough has been said about this

I've heard a fair amount of complaining about the driving but honestly I think the driving itself is fine. The real problem with driving in this game is the minimap doesn't zoom out when you're in a car. By the time you know you need to turn you're literally there so get good at hand brake turns because you'll be doing a lot of them as you constantly have to keep turning around to find where you're going. It also means you're constantly looking up at the map, taking your eyes off the road way more than you should leading to a lot of accidents that wouldn't happen if the map was reasonably scaled. I actually really enjoy the driving in this game (and I've played a lot of driving games) when I'm just cruising around but that minimap is really frustrating.
Post automatically merged:

Honest opinion guys: do you believe CDPR is going to read this post?

Read it? Not really, but they'll probably be doing something like keyword searches for topics that get talked about a lot then scan those to see what people are talking about. For instance if there's a thousand posts with the words "minimap" and "driving" in them they might find a few posts like mine below. Also, if there's a lot of responses to individual posts that might catch their attention, too. At least that's how developers who set up forum threads for bug reports and so on usually do it.

Last edited:

Guest 4402625

- 3rd Person Cut scenes ( what's the point of character creation? )
- Zoomed out mini map ( I want to enjoy city view while driving )
- Car Customization
- Better clothes ( I look like just awful )
- Mini games - big games - side activities
- Walk button
- Car speed limiter
- Police AI - car chasing ( it's not exist at all )
- Lifepaths has no impact at the moment
- RPG elements ( not exist at all )
- Better radio stations
- Better car handling ( vehicles has no weight a all )
- Car races
- Better enemy AI (either they one shot at you with no logical explanation or they are just bullet sponges )
- Better melee combat (there are countless cheap games from independent studios out there that have way better melee combat )
- Whole new map design ( probably the most awful map in all gaming history )
- Better dodge mechanics including with dodge button
- More key binding options
- Breach protokol become very boring very fast and looks boring too.
- Better UI for reading in game lore, messages, stories. ( My eyes hurts right now )
- Looting takes forever, it's so hard to interact and kills the immersive gameplay and mostly useless
- Crafting only matters if you invest your character crafting attributes makes no sense. I want to craft while I am good at shooting.
- Better in game guide about gameplay mechanics and attributes and how to level them up.
- If you remove all the bugs and glitches and if you remove the all the main story line, rest of the game and gameplay is so ordinary, empty, boring and repetitive.

It's pretty clear that there are some features missing that hurt the game way too much. I will write them here in hope that someone from CD Red will read this and think aboua it.
1) VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION: Being able to customize your vehicle like in GTA. Meaning, different colours, stickers, tiers, windows etc.
2) CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION: More options on customization. Options feel very shallow with very few different options. Sure, letting you change your genitalia is fun but not enough. More faces, more makeup colours, more hair options, eyes, noses, actual body skin (cyberskin) etc.
3) IN-GAME CUSTOMIZATION: Implement ingame customization in Ripdoctors. We hear all the time in the game about people changing their faces, their hair, even their entire body. And yet we are stuck with the character we created in the beginning.
4) RESPEC: Making the Respec chip actually reset your Attributes too. Resetting your perks isn't good enough if you can't change your Attributes.
5) ROMANCE QUESTS: Making hobbies a thing, Just like the roller coaster with Johnny. That was one of the most exciting and happy experiences for me in the game. CDPR should implement more hobbies and activities like this with your romance Partner. Cause I am pretty sure everyone is getting Witcher 3 lonely vibes in the End Game. i can't be the only one..
6) LESS CENSORSHIP: I am pretty sure that letting the player edit their genitalia confirms that a game does not want censorship. And the romance scenes are way too weak for such an advertised game. Also, always wearing underwear makes it weird. Why would you censor it when you advertise this game as "Censor-breaking" and rebelling.
7) BETTER VEHICLE DRIVING: Simple as that. Just make driving better.
8) SLUTTY CLOTHING: I feel like we don't have any options on slutty clothes. I can see so many NPCs' wearing amazing clothes and yet I am unable to wear them. Why??????? They already have the Clothing Textures and the 3D Models since they can be worn by NPCs'. It's really not that hard to make them all available for the player too.. And I don't get why they are not available from the beginning..
Those are the things that I feel are easy enough to implement in the near future (1 month). And I am sure it will make the game feel way more alive, ESPECIALLY in the End Game.

Can we have some hand gloves? Preferably for the head and or face slot.
Based on the current structure of the game and how the clothing system is designed it is possible but would interfere with cyberware that is related to hands. So i think if gloves were to be included they will need to hide bits of cyberware animation and design. Maybe a better option would be to make cyberware variations that would include gloves or customization option to dye them to fit the shot.

Top Bottom