🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Have an interesting and persisting bug, where after I load a save and sometimes after a cutscene Johnny says something akin to: "House is rakin in it. Wonder what the boss has to say about that"

I wouldn't mind otherwise, but the subs stay and refuse to go away, which is annoying as hell. Saying "Shut the fuck up, Johnny." and then going to settings to switch subtitles off and on again works as a workaround however.

Ok having to post 10 times is tarded so ill ask here. Where can i buy mods for the operating system .....?

Ok having to post 10 times is tarded so ill ask here. Where can i buy mods for the operating system .....?

You mean location on where to buy quckhack mods in game? Netrunners sell those, you should be able to see their locations in your map.

If however you meant those fan-made mods to alter the pc version of the game, they are free, but you use them at your own risk. There are no official ones.

So I've been using my PlayStation 5 controller on steam since released but since the new update 1.06 my PlayStation 5 and my PlayStation 4 controller will not work but my friends Xbox one controller will. Is there a fix?

What do these HUD icons indicate?

HUD Icons.png

Dear developers, you make it hard to ask something. On Steam forum you ignore topics and here I have to have 10 posts to create thread.

Quickload for stealth players
I play this game as stealth game. I have completed dozens of gigs, hustles and side missions as invisible force, no one noticed me and I have take out everyone. But this style of playing is very time consuming and it requires lots of tries and fails. For stealth game is Quickload absolutely necessary. For every failed attempt to go to menu, or wait till enemies kills you - it is very frustrating and boring.
Please let us know if you plan in some future fix to add quickload (for latest quicksave, no autosave as same game very wrongly do) or if it useless to try to play this game as stealth game.
Thank you

I like the game though I have some gripes.

First is that Scrapper perk disassembles valuable items that happens to be classified as junk. There really should be a new category that classifies such items as Valuables. Or change Scrapper to only disassemble junk items with a worth below 10 eddies.

Second is that eddies lying around in the world has the same (or very similar) icon in the world as common items when looting. Eddies could really use a distinct icon that perhaps uses two distinct colors to make them stand out more when looting.

Armor, clothing and style. Feeling the need to swap out one cool looking piece of clothing for a style breaker because of stats is annoying. I'm not sure how to fix this. One idea is to simply make armor completely separate from clothes. Instead of each clothing piece giving armor you have a fiber-weave slot or something that determines the total armor of your character.

Respec should be cheaper and affect stats. Maybe cost 10k or 20k. Also think there should be a special one time respec that costs 0 eddies since a first time player it's easy to make mistakes when picking stats and perks.

Hi! I'm a male 51 year old gamer living in Kansas, USA. I've been married for 27 years and have 3 kids, all girls. I've been actively gaming since the Mattel Intellivision days. My first computer was a TRS-80 Color Computer 2.

My question to the developers, and this may seem trivial, but why do the main NPCs never change clothes? Judy.. same outfit ALL the time. Misty.. same moth eaten patchwork outfit ALL the time, Panam..same clothes all the time. Her leathers have got to be ripe with that many hours in the desert sun. Until they can change clothes this title shall be henceforth named CyberFunk 2077.

Thank you, CDProject!
(Please, I really would appreciate, if any of mods can make from this post a separate thread)

First I want to say that it is more as 20 years when I last time played any 1st person (on foot) game, my usual gaming is tied with piloting spaceships. In case of Cyberpunk I got catched by Night City Wire serie, and this was it, when I decided to give this game a go. Now I'm more as 40 hours in game, my progress is quite slow, I'm only started few main stories in Act2 ... I enjoy looking around, doing side missions, engage in local skirmishes/police actions etc. I'm not blind to some of glitched and less immersive gaming mechanisms (like so much critised "weak/nonfuctional" police and "non living" NPCs), BUT this is at least for me not so important. I like combat system and improvements for equipment and character, however the bigeest importance for me have ingame narrative. And here not only main plot, but also side missions ... like that one where I helped monk to save his brother and did it "silent" way without killing anyone. Or yesterday when I finished side mission where we said "Goodbye Jackie". I need to say that the last time, when I felt so much tied with "my character", was in "System Shock, which is really old game ... and I also now really enjoy riding in Night City on Jackie's motorcycle :D.

CDProject, you did really good game imo, I wish you success and hope that you will work on this game further and will make it perfect.

Attachments

• On_Bike.jpg
    On_Bike.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 34
Did anyone face the problem of not getting "Pyramid Song" quest from judy Alvarex even if you completed all conditions to get this quest? :c

Hi guys, I have a problem with Witcher 3 WH on PC. Basically i started playing it again after a couple of months of break, i reinstalled the game. Before i could achieve 80-110 FPS depending on where i was in the world, but now i can only achieve 45-70 FPS , i havent changed anything in my computer.

My Specs are
GTX 1080
i7 8700k
32GB of RAM

Before i had no issues with reaching 80+ FPS with mods but now i only can get max 70 on Vanilla.

if anyone has this issue let me know please.

Hello,
I'm new to the forums but I would like to create a thread for a suggestion specifically on story/quests in the next witcher game. Could someone please help me do that, or direct me to a place where that would fit?
Thank you!

Hello,
I'm new to the forums but I would like to create a thread for a suggestion specifically on story/quests in the next witcher game. Could someone please help me do that, or direct me to a place where that would fit?
Thank you!

Hi, you will find Witcher forums here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/the-witcher-series.22/

However, before you can start your own thread, you need to post 10 times in other threads. Try to keep it on topic, of course :)

Hi guys, I have a problem with Witcher 3 WH on PC. Basically i started playing it again after a couple of months of break, i reinstalled the game. Before i could achieve 80-110 FPS depending on where i was in the world, but now i can only achieve 45-70 FPS , i havent changed anything in my computer.

My Specs are
GTX 1080
i7 8700k
32GB of RAM

Before i had no issues with reaching 80+ FPS with mods but now i only can get max 70 on Vanilla.

if anyone has this issue let me know please.

Did you try posting in Witcher technical forums?

Hi, gregski I have a fresh account and apparently i have to have 10 posts to post in the Technical forum, hence i wrote here maybe someone knows whas up.

Dear developers, you make it hard to ask something. On Steam forum you ignore topics and here I have to have 10 posts to create thread.

Quickload for stealth players
I play this game as stealth game. I have completed dozens of gigs, hustles and side missions as invisible force, no one noticed me and I have take out everyone. But this style of playing is very time consuming and it requires lots of tries and fails. For stealth game is Quickload absolutely necessary. For every failed attempt to go to menu, or wait till enemies kills you - it is very frustrating and boring.
Please let us know if you plan in some future fix to add quickload (for latest quicksave, no autosave as same game very wrongly do) or if it useless to try to play this game as stealth game.
Thank you
Could you start tread for this in cyberpunk 2077 forum, or should I just make 8 meaningless posts?

Hello ! I don't know if it's the right place to do this, but since I can't create any topic yet, i'm doing it here.

I'd like to signal a bug with Sandevistan/throwing knives.

It seems that when throwing knives while under sandevistan, the knife won't do full damage. I can't reall tell what doesnt work, but I'm sure something doesnt work. I've done some testing. Throwing a knife on some guard, 100% of times, One shot him, crit or not. Throwing exact same knife on the exact same guard under sandevistan, It's never a one shot. So, somemthing must not work.

If a mederator can create a topic about this, or adress me where I can repport this, I'd be thankfull.

Thanks !

Hi, gregski I have a fresh account and apparently i have to have 10 posts to post in the Technical forum, hence i wrote here maybe someone knows whas up.

Hello ! I don't know if it's the right place to do this, but since I can't create any topic yet, i'm doing it here.

I'd like to signal a bug with Sandevistan/throwing knives.

It seems that when throwing knives while under sandevistan, the knife won't do full damage. I can't reall tell what doesnt work, but I'm sure something doesnt work. I've done some testing. Throwing a knife on some guard, 100% of times, One shot him, crit or not. Throwing exact same knife on the exact same guard under sandevistan, It's never a one shot. So, somemthing must not work.

If a mederator can create a topic about this, or adress me where I can repport this, I'd be thankfull.

Thanks !

You can post in TECHNICAL forum without the 10 post requirement.

Hi, i am new to the forum :D
Since the new 1.06 i have a weird bug i can't see stats for the weapons in the inventory. I try to hoover with the pointer over but some weapons doesn't show any stats window....

welcome everyone. hopefully these bugs can get patched, and we get more immersive content added soon! still a great game but after 100 plus hours, starting to feel empty.

Top Bottom