Roadmap?

+
Honestly for me knowing if they will fix the physics and npc ai is the most important to me. They haven't stated if they plan on fixing that and it's kind of an immersion destroyer imo. Won't be playing till that's fixed and I'm prepared to refund if necessary.

Relegate 2077 to multiplayer and go back to work on TW4. And I'm not joking, I think there's a decent chance this happens.
GOOD GOD NO!!
IF they do a multiplayer version, it should be an entirely different product. Trying to shoe-heel multiplayer into a game that was never designed for it would just cause more problems.

Last edited:
Road map would be nice, but public acknowledgment and community discord would go a very, very long way right now.

Just don't make more promises than you can deliver = how developers have not learned this yet is beyond me :(

All we know so far is that they will release smaller dlcs for free like when witcher 3 released and also 2 expansions. At least there is a hidden post about this in one of their latest trailers:

original_b471ca721abae9a9f8dcb672d8c7bfbd.jpg

If they would release a roadmap, we would know what to expect. And they could be held accountable for it.
At the end of the day, i just wanna know if there is a glimpse of hope at all for the game, or should I just move on?

Move on? You're acting like if you uninstall the game now, it's gone forever.

If they would release a roadmap, we would know what to expect. And they could be held accountable for it.
At the end of the day, i just wanna know if there is a glimpse of hope at all for the game, or should I just move on?

That's the only reason for the roadmap to happen.

I only want to know if the game will ever move in the direction of what was advertised, or is this it? If this is it, I'll be done with it as soon as I finish the main storyline and then never come back to it.

Move on? Your acting like if you uninstall the game now, it's gone forever.

Yeah, it'll stay in my library but I'm never reinstalling it again. The game as it stands has no replayability. The choices all lead to the exact same results except for the ending and the flathead quest. So far I haven't found a single one that doesn't play out exactly the same (give or take a line or two of dialogue) with different answers.

Move on? Your acting like if you uninstall the game now, it's gone forever.
Well if they have no intentions to address the missing features or story concerns, then yeah I might as well uninstall now as I've experienced what the game has to offer already.

Just as a follow up try to watch this video which was released 30 aug. 2019 and honestly tell me, that you don't get the impression that "choice matters" weren't promoted as being part of the game, if you listen to what the commentator is saying. Now this particular clip, will change something in the story, but have zero impact on how the main story plays out. And as he say "there are many possible options", there is not, there are 2. :)
Except choice DOES matter. Where are you getting this "there are 2" options from? Are you talking about in a single mission?
Choice matters ALL OVER the game. Choose one option with certain people and/or in certain missions, and that both opens up and cuts off options following that. The game has multiple ending based on what you choose to do throughout it.
Choice DOES matter. Perhaps not as much as YOU would like it to. But that's on you and your expectations.

Except choice DOES matter. Where are you getting this "there are 2" options from? Are you talking about in a single mission?
Choice matters ALL OVER the game. Choose one option with certain people and/or in certain missions, and that both opens up and cuts off options following that. The game has multiple ending based on what you choose to do throughout it.
Choice DOES matter. Perhaps not as much as YOU would like it to. But that's on you and your expectations.
Sorry to blow your bubble, but literally not one choice matters before the point of no return. The only thing that makes a difference in the endings are how far have you gone in Panam's questline and Judy's. And even then Judy just gives flavour to it.

GOOD GOD NO!!
IF they do a multiplayer version, it should be an entirely different product. Trying to shoe-heel multiplayer into a game that was never designed for it would just cause more problems.

It will have multiplayer, that has been the plan all along.

Well if they have no intentions to address the missing features or story concerns, then yeah I might as well uninstall now as I've experienced what the game has to offer already.

Then uninstall. The game won't get any updates for months, not until the game is playable on old consoles. Any promises now about the future would be utterly idiotic when they have no way of knowing if they can keep them.

Then uninstall. The game won't get any updates for months, not until the game is playable on old consoles. Any promises now about the future would be utterly idiotic when they have no way of knowing if they can keep them.
Oh! So you are an official spokesman for CDPR now? Should have addressed you with my concerns personally from the getgo! Why didn't you say so sooner!

Have you played the game to it's end?

You are often given choices, yes, but they are merely illusion. The consequences of these are exactly the same in the vast, vast majority of quests. Furthermore, these consequences have little to no consequences.

---Spoilers ahead---

Here is one example, Cloud 9, when you have to go get Evelyn. You get there, meet with a doll and you can have a deep conversation with that doll. Whether you do or don't has no effect. Then you wake the doll up to ask about Evelyn and you can choose between 3 choices:

- Ask politely for info
- Threaten for info
- Pay for info

All three choices will give you 2 lines of dialogue reacting to your choice and then you immediately get the exact same lines with the exact results and to the VIP section you go. Literally no consequences.

Let's take a quest with a choice that actually affect changes - getting the flathead.

You can either side with Militec or you can side with Maelstrom against Militech. You can directly see the effect of your choice because you'll fight a different faction depending on your choice. It'll even change who you meet when you exit the building. That's where the game shines BECAUSE YOUR CHOICES CHANGES NOTHING AGAIN.

No matter who you sided with and who meets you outside, everyone is happy and here is your flathead. No consequences whatsoever. The game is RIDDLED with these fake choices.

---End of spoilers---

The only choice that changes anything meaningful is at the point of no return and besides 6 different endings, it has no effect on the game or the world.

EDIT: Let me add, the only real choice in the game is whether you do or not a side quest.

Here's a roadmap
Avoiding loses an onslaught of filed lawsuits
Try to avoid getting sued again
Optimize the game for the 90% of population that doesn't have a 3090
Admit that base gen consoles will never be optimized and the game will be forever yeeted off the ps store
Tell investors why release multiplayer this soon is a bad idea
release it anyway
get more subpar reviews
release dlc that for some reason still includes silverhand
watch the stock price tank further

l0giK

No, but I can read.
I can read too. This is why I want a roadmap because I know that actual updates wont be coming for a while. But I wanna know what to expect afterwards. Basically should I be keeping attention on this game and waste more emotional investment into it. Or should I just forget about the game.
Looter shooter games are not my thing really. I like RPGs and I'm still hoping CDPR will turn this game into one.

Here's a roadmap
Avoiding loses an onslaught of filed lawsuits
Try to avoid getting sued again
Optimize the game for the 90% of population that doesn't have a 3090
Admit that base gen consoles will never be optimized and the game will be forever yeeted off the ps store
Tell investors why release multiplayer this soon is a bad idea
release it anyway
get more subpar reviews
release dlc that for some reason still includes silverhand
watch the stock price tank further

l0giK

Lies, the game runs well enough on high settings with a 2080.

Until you start driving.
Post automatically merged:

I can read too. This is why I want a roadmap because I know that actual updates wont be coming for a while. But I wanna know what to expect afterwards. Basically should I be keeping attention on this game and waste more emotional investment into it. Or should I just forget about the game.
Looter shooter games are not my thing really. I like RPGs and I'm still hoping CDPR will turn this game into one.

EXPECT NOTHING. Nothing at all. They already lied to us for 5 years, what does it take for people to learn? Come back in a few months and see what they've done. It's not worth it sitting there, angrily complaining. It won't change anything, you're just wasting your time.

Top Bottom