please any patch are coming for old cpus to get performance - phenom ii x4

+
Hello every one

i have questions , please any patch are coming for old cpus phenom ii x4 and x6

because i use SSE 4.1 fix created by luther , the game opened normally

experince: i tested on 720p , 768p , 1080p

The game works great inside buildings in most areas of Night City, but at the place where Jackie is located, the frames drop to a minimum of 17, other places in the city got from 30 to 33 frames and outside the city it increased to 46.

Please, I am waiting for a patch to correct the performance. It only needs a little. There is a problem with cars and people. Sometimes it looks like wood inside Night City in a lot of crowded places. I played part of the story inside the buildings. The experience is very acceptable from 28 to 44 frames approximately.

There is a large portion of people still owning these processors, 1000 maybe a lot more, we trust the CD Project team.

My specs:
CPU: Phenom ii x4 955 OC to 3.8
GPU: GTX 960 4GB
RAM: 8GB

720p: Min: 16 ; 768p: Min: 15; 1080p: Min 13
AVG: 24 AVG: 24 AVG: 21
MAX: 51 MAX: 49 Max: 40

bugs:
-some cars Like wood also people
-perfomance in some places --night city

this is my test:

That processor is 10-12 years old. I highly doubt they're going to be able to improve performance much, if at all, on hardware that old.

It's not just the processor that's going to be an issue at this point. Your motherboard, CPU and RAM are all outdated. 8GB of RAM is also rather low, especially for a game of this complexity. All of those combined are going to make for a rather disappointing experience with CP2077.

I think CDPR, get more performance out of the game in the future.
But for now bug fixing is the main focus.
I think we can get around 10%+ more FPS from CDPR (Engine optimization) and 10%+ from the graphic drivers.
I think this is real possible, but in have year from now.
CDPR has so much more important things to do...

I have also a Phenom II 965 System and i have OC to 4GHz coreclock
but the very important think is to get 3-3.2 GHZ Uncore and Memclock 2000+ with low timings.
Only core OC is not a beneficial OC for a Phenom i hope you know this.
I don´t play on this since 2015 no more...

Last edited:
I know that, but many times there are errors in games caused by it as it happens with AVX
Doubtful.

Minimum specs are there for a reason.

According to steam hardware survey...

98.83% of all surveyed systems have sse 4.1.

The game using any particular instruction set isn't a problem that requires a 'fix'.
But a choice to make use of the advancements in technology those instruction sets provide.

That processor is 10-12 years old. I highly doubt they're going to be able to improve performance much, if at all, on hardware that old.

It's not just the processor that's going to be an issue at this point. Your motherboard, CPU and RAM are all outdated. 8GB of RAM is also rather low, especially for a game of this complexity. All of those combined are going to make for a rather disappointing experience with CP2077.
The opportunity did not just come for a change, and some do not play many games so they keep these processors, the thing that I saw and tried is the game Rad Dead 2 when you make a fix for it, it works very well at a resolution of 900p, a wonderful average of frames above 30 frames, The game engine plays a role and you do not feel much that the gameplay experience is bad, also the Horizon Zero Dawn got 32 frames on average and it is not bad with a resolution of 720p and a medium 27 frame at 1080p with low settings and a medium texture, game engines also play a role in obtaining On performance
Post automatically merged:

I think CDPR, get more performance out of the game in the future.
But for now bug fixing is the main focus.
I think we can get around 10%+ more FPS from CDPR (Engine optimization) and 10%+ from the graphic drivers.
I think this is real possible, but in have year from now.
CDPR has so much more important things to do...

I have also a Phenom II 965 System and i have OC to 4GHz coreclock
but the very important think is to get 3-3.2 GHZ Uncore and Memclock 2000+ with low timings.
Only core OC is not a beneficial OC for a Phenom i hope you know this.
I don´t play on this since 2015 no more...
I agree with you, look at vSync 15 20 30 60 and you will know that the gaming experience is very acceptable on 30 frames, I have not got bad frames with a resolution of 720p. It does not go down under 17 frames in crowded places, the average frames when playing 24 so it is not bad And I said that it only needs a little bit of performance to get 7 frames or eight increases, inside buildings by 80 percent. The gaming experience is great with frames from 28 to 51, and also in open and less crowded places, it is not bad for a processor that is more than 10 years old.
Post automatically merged:

dude we already got gibbed version of CP2077 thanks to PS4 and XboxOne don't need to nerf this game anymore
enjoy bro

Last edited:
wow that is an old CPU.

I hope you understand that when games are made, they will only go backwards so many years to make a game compatible on PC Hardware. Then factor in the Console junk they have to rip out , rework and dumb down so a AAA game will even launch on a console, all the high end PC users LOSE a huge chunk of performance, content and whatever else.

.. you'd even be better off with a PS3 or PS4 as they're more powerful.

I know that, but many times there are errors in games caused by it as it happens with AVX
Those aren't errors because of avx....

Those are errors because avx was used and the cpu running the game doesn't have that instruction set.

This would happen in the case where an avx instruction slipped in, via compiler settings or whatever reason, where they hadn't intended to use them...
To keep compatibility with anchient hardware.

And since it slipped in, those cpus who don't have the instruction set choke on the command.

The times where they do a 'fix' for an AVX instruction set in a game is where they didn't intend to use it in the first place, and it being there is an error.

If everyone had newer hardware that supported the instruction sets, there wouldn't be problems with developers using the more efficient coding available to them.
But they have to support the majority of hardware....

Though, as the next true console generation is upon us, the majority will soon eclipse the ones with older hardware.

Upgrading is just going to be necesary to play the newer games.

I myself skipped the fx series of chips.
Sticking with my phenom x6 1090t until I upgraded a couple years ago to a ryzen system.

It's currently powering my sister's computer.

She will not be able to play new games going forward without am upgrade.
But that's fine, she doesn't play the newest stuff.

Those aren't errors because of avx....

Those are errors because avx was used and the cpu running the game doesn't have that instruction set.

This would happen in the case where an avx instruction slipped in, via compiler settings or whatever reason, where they hadn't intended to use them...
To keep compatibility with anchient hardware.

And since it slipped in, those cpus who don't have the instruction set choke on the command.

The times where they do a 'fix' for an AVX instruction set in a game is where they didn't intend to use it in the first place, and it being there is an error.

If everyone had newer hardware that supported the instruction sets, there wouldn't be problems with developers using the more efficient coding available to them.
But they have to support the majority of hardware....

Though, as the next true console generation is upon us, the majority will soon eclipse the ones with older hardware.

Upgrading is just going to be necesary to play the newer games.

I myself skipped the fx series of chips.
Sticking with my phenom x6 1090t until I upgraded a couple years ago to a ryzen system.

It's currently powering my sister's computer.

She will not be able to play new games going forward without am upgrade.
But that's fine, she doesn't play the newest stuff.
Thanks for this information. Indeed, the developer of the repair told me that, what I have to say is correct what you are saying about the upgrade, but not at the time, I have been intending it for several months, but because of communication with the fixer, I said I will stay for a period of maybe months and I will try to buy a processor first and then keep I have a graphics card for three or four months as well, and I have a new generation card because when I buy a device I like to keep it as long as possible, except for upgrading the graphics card, which I like to change every two years. The game Red Dead Redemption 2 is that you did this to me, when I released it. This developer has this reform and I got an average of frames above thirty with a screen resolution of nine hundred and eighty thirty frames as an average, I said I will stay for several months and upgrade, and then after that the same developer also issued a fix for the game Horizon Zero Down.
At least I will try to get a Ryzen processor of 5600 with a Nvidia graphics card, maybe 3050 or 3060, or maybe one of the new AMD cards

We go back to the game I moved in several large places, believe me, the experience is not bad compared to the age of the processor, what I noticed is a problem that I think is also present with new processors, or it may be from the definition of the graphics card and the problem is when running in crowded places that disturb the frames, but with walking there is no disturbance

Last edited:
Top Bottom