Can't interract with Nibbles

+
We can't even pet Nibbles like the cat we encounter on our way to Vik.
On top of that, I'm not even a cat person. Where's that dog I can save and take home. It would fit so well with my nomad origin.

Exactly why it would be a pleasant surprise to actually find one. There's an iguana involved in the nomad origin story. If I recall right those are considered extinct too but here it is - a living iguana. OK, so let's say dogs are off the table for some reason. Why not let us keep the iguana?
Apart from the obvious reduction in development time needed, why stick to a single animal species for the entire game?
There's this shard that tells us about three Japanase words: kiji (pheasant), hato (dove) and taka (hawk) and relates them to members of the Arasaka family as a metaphor for their attitude towards tradition. Why not incorporate at least one of those into, let's say, the corpo origin story?
I don't know. Maybe I'm asking too much...

Exactly why it would be a pleasant surprise to actually find one. There's an iguana involved in the nomad origin story. If I recall right those are considered extinct too but here it is - a living iguana. OK, so let's say dogs are off the table for some reason. Why not let us keep the iguana?
Apart from the obvious reduction in development time needed, why stick to a single animal species for the entire game?
There's this shard that tells us about three Japanase words: kiji (pheasant), hato (dove) and taka (hawk) and relates them to members of the Arasaka family as a metaphor for their attitude towards tradition. Why not incorporate at least one of those into, let's say, the corpo origin story?
I don't know. Maybe I'm asking too much...

It's like in Blade Runner, natural animals are extremely rare. Dogs would have been hunted down for food decades ago.

It's like in Blade Runner, natural animals are extremely rare. Dogs would have been hunted down for food decades ago.

Indeed, insects, Rodentia, as well as lab grown meats, if even enough DNA material was left to culture, and possible hydroponic plants, would be the future limit, if climate change doesn't wipe us out along with much of nature..

Also, I want to pet Nibbles as well.

Top Bottom