General Censorship Question, not for CDPR or Moderator or Devs

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, I want to thank the Devs for omgosh making this awesome game, that I refuse to complete because i am immersing myself into it. Also ty moderators for keeping threads clean and thank you soo much to CDPR for letting me play this awesome game. I actually left playing wow for a bit (mmorpg) to be immersed into my tech side of Cyberpunk 2077 rpg (tabletop version of course, but still cool as heck).

That is correct, I am not doing the main story line!!! just side quests, gigs, helping police with the streets and also downing a few bad cops here and there ;). I have stolen I dono how many cars, bikes, running around picking up eddies and of course disassembling everything (yes, even the purples and blues!!!) I refuse to finish the game, instead it is my escape.

However, that being said I know the censorship came into question in regards to intimate acts and exploration of the human body. Thank you devs for putting a button to toggle on and off something people consider as expression of the lack of clothing (im not gonna say the "N" word lol).

But, I am finding after all of the people I have shot, dismembered, tossed a grenade at and blown them to smitherines (wipes blood for multi-monitor display system lol) that I am starting to feel... kind of ugly inside.

I know it was not the devs idea, nor CDPR to put censorship on the expression of freedom of ones body. But can someone let me know who made the decision to censor things? I would like to talk to them, in a respectable voice of course.

Also, by chance, since the expression and freedom of ones body has been censored in this game can I request a gore censor. I am unsure how much longer I can handle seeing their heads explode and body's ripped in half and ohh geesh, all of this terrible terrible violence.

I guess what im saying is... if you censor one thing, you should censor it all.

However, again, please let me know who to quickhack i mean talk to so that me and Johnny can get this resolved for all of the players of Cyberpunk 2077 and wish to stay around for years to come.

Sincerely Azrael.

ps, excuse the grammatical errors ;)

i thought there was a gore censor? you bring up a good point if there isn't one. the ability to censor nudity but not gore seems odd

also as someone who is learning another language atm, and assuming english is not your first, your grammar/spelling is as good, if not better than, most native speakers. well done

First and foremost, I want to thank the Devs for omgosh making this awesome game, that I refuse to complete because i am immersing myself into it. Also ty moderators for keeping threads clean and thank you soo much to CDPR for letting me play this awesome game. I actually left playing wow for a bit (mmorpg) to be immersed into my tech side of Cyberpunk 2077 rpg (tabletop version of course, but still cool as heck).

That is correct, I am not doing the main story line!!! just side quests, gigs, helping police with the streets and also downing a few bad cops here and there ;). I have stolen I dono how many cars, bikes, running around picking up eddies and of course disassembling everything (yes, even the purples and blues!!!) I refuse to finish the game, instead it is my escape.

However, that being said I know the censorship came into question in regards to intimate acts and exploration of the human body. Thank you devs for putting a button to toggle on and off something people consider as expression of the lack of clothing (im not gonna say the "N" word lol).

But, I am finding after all of the people I have shot, dismembered, tossed a grenade at and blown them to smitherines (wipes blood for multi-monitor display system lol) that I am starting to feel... kind of ugly inside.

I know it was not the devs idea, nor CDPR to put censorship on the expression of freedom of ones body. But can someone let me know who made the decision to censor things? I would like to talk to them, in a respectable voice of course.

Also, by chance, since the expression and freedom of ones body has been censored in this game can I request a gore censor. I am unsure how much longer I can handle seeing their heads explode and body's ripped in half and ohh geesh, all of this terrible terrible violence.

I guess what im saying is... if you censor one thing, you should censor it all.

However, again, please let me know who to quickhack i mean talk to so that me and Johnny can get this resolved for all of the players of Cyberpunk 2077 and wish to stay around for years to come.

Sincerely Azrael.

ps, excuse the grammatical errors ;)

Man i totally envy you... how do people get to enjoy utter mediocracy so much that they gush over this poor excuse for an open world looter shooter action game or what ever? Man i wish i could see the world through your eyes i really do! It must be awesome!

i thought there was a gore censor? you bring up a good point if there isn't one. the ability to censor nudity but not gore seems odd

also as someone who is learning another language atm, and assuming english is not your first, your grammar/spelling is as good, if not better than, most native speakers. well done

We, the console users, don't have a nudity filter to turn on or off.

Make the game palatable for mass marketing on the consoles primarily. There are rules as far as what games are allowed to be on the sony and xbox stores, and what their rating is.

So, just like everything else, they did it for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom