STATS tab under CHARACTER. Does it do anything?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

ya1

Forum regular
I just equipped some mods on my gear and I saw the stats in the STATS tab under character NOT CHANGING. So I took another look at my perks and gear. Generally, the stats shown in the STATS tab have little to do with what my stats should be according to the info on my gear and perks.

So in other words wtf.

ya1

Forum regular
Thx for the reply but I'm not THAT dumb. I meant armor mods.

This stats tab is useless. I got 31.5% extra dmg to mid and high threat enemies on my armor mods. The tab shows zero. So either this particular stat is bogus (like in those cheap Chinese mobile phone spinoff arpgs where 80% stats just don't do anything) or this tab is just wrong. And evasion is always 1. Whatever that means.

I got a strong suspicion that many other stats are bogus or at least don't do what they say. Ex. my gun supposedly has +51% crit chance. First, this number is ridiculous. Second, I got another +70% from armor and cybers and I don't even crit more that half the time.

Again, wtf. Are stats here bogus/just for show?

Lots of broken things at the moment so it's hard to say if the stats page is the problem or if the mods themselves are just broken.

Here yah go...

ya1

Forum regular
Here yah go...

Thx that's informative. But it doesn't change the fact that the tab is broken and the stats are all wrong. It's just a little less wrong that I initially thought.

Thx that's informative. But it doesn't change the fact that the tab is broken and the stats are all wrong. It's just a little less wrong that I initially thought.
stats tab isn't broken... it actually shows proper stats...
it's mods that are broken and simply don't do a thing

ya1

Forum regular
stats tab isn't broken... it actually shows proper stats...

OK. I get it now. It's just convoluted. Crit chance/dmg changes when equipping a pistol because I got perks with +crit chance/dmg to pistols. But it doesn't include the stats from the actual pistol.

it's mods that are broken and simply don't do a thing

That's even worse...

It is definitely not working the way users would expect it to. For example, wearing additional fall damage reduction gear does not reflect in the stats, nor does the fall damage reduction received from perks in the Athletics branch. If you are going to show the player some "stats" for something such as fall damage reduction, then it should be complete and account for all the different factors to provide your overall stat. It is convoluted and misleading any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom