CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

+
They will get dlcs and expansions aswell, they wouldn't bother fixing ps4 and xbone if they were to ditch them.

How do you bring back a dead V?

Thaaaaaaat'll be interesting :ROFLMAO:

[Added spoiler tags.]

Last edited by a moderator:
They will get dlcs and expansions aswell, they wouldn't bother fixing ps4 and xbone if they were to ditch them.

Well those "expansions" will then be just as striped down as the base game... not only because they have to be able to run on last-gen, but also because they will have to be developed for 7 systems just like the base game and look how that turned out... i am not going to hold my breath and PS4 and Xbox One players will most likely not be as excited for the coming DLCs as they where for the base game... but that is just a hunch...

182 hours so far played and just 1 single bug for me granted had a few graphical ones but minor like clipping etc. running the game on ultra with RTX on max dlss on quality. The only bug I've experienced is the delemain quest stopping to work after the last patch but as it doesn't offer anything special it's not game-breaking for me so will wait for a fix. So bring on the DLC

well that is vague enough. As long as they don't give any more info than that so some people cant pick it apart and rage some more. Although some people will find a reason to rage when it comes out anyways even if its free of that I have no doubt.

The teaser photo looks like it was taken from the Arasaka Waterfront. I just happened to visit it today and I took some photos. It’s mostly unfinished with a number of place holder assets. There is this large sphere there that looks like it connects to the space shuttle launch pad via under water tunnel. It looks like they are working on some large complex that connects the buildings with a tunnel transit system. I don’t know what is in the square tunnels, I couldn’t find a way into them.

aw0.jpgaw1.jpgaw2.jpgaw3.jpgaw4.jpg

Was this linked to in any official communications like an email campaign? Because it's not even linked to on the main Cyberpunk page.

Easy there guys. Remember what happened the last time everyone got hyped? They are on damage control and want to keep the community interested. Don't get your hopes up.

182 hours so far played and just 1 single bug for me granted had a few graphical ones but minor like clipping etc. running the game on ultra with RTX on max dlss on quality. The only bug I've experienced is the delemain quest stopping to work after the last patch but as it doesn't offer anything special it's not game-breaking for me so will wait for a fix. So bring on the DLC

so you have the only copy of the game that has working police, pedestrian and vehicle A.I ??

Last edited:
Fix the base game before releasing DLC's or along the way... This dlc is free luckily there is that. If they were announcing a paid expansions we would ear screaming everywhere and not in a good way

so you have the only copy of the game that has working police, pedestrian and vehicle A.I ??

Not everyone needs that kind of things to enjoy the game.

I don't care about pedestrians (and with crowd to max setting it's immersive anyway, I don't play to follow a random NPC all day long like a stalker), I don't care about vehicle AI/police (which works by my standards, as I find it very boring in games such as RDR2 when you're decided on doing a quest, and you end up with the game throwing police at you constantly just because your horse bumped inadvertently into one another while using the autorun feature).

I get why people might want those features in, and I hope they add them in the game for all of those players, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy the strongest sides of the game meanwhile.

Not everyone needs that kind of things to enjoy the game.

I don't care about pedestrians (and with crowd to max setting it's immersive anyway, I don't play to follow a random NPC all day long like a stalker), I don't care about vehicle AI/police (which works by my standards, as I find it very boring in games such as RDR2 when you're decided on doing a quest, and you end up with the game throwing police at you constantly just because your horse bumped inadvertently into one another while using the autorun feature).

I get why people might want those features in, and I hope they add them in the game for all of those players, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy the strongest sides of the game meanwhile.

The dude said he had no bugs, just pointing out 3 HUGE ones.

The dude said he had no bugs, just pointing out 3 HUGE ones.

Not sure if those you listed are bugs our voluntarily left out features so far (if I understand correctly what you're saying ; I'm sorry if I'm not).
My guess is the AI is a bug overall, given how sometimes it works pretty well and sometimes NPCS won't move.
But the police system and pedestrian AI is more like some way to control your actions pretty quickly if you want to go into random killing spree. In the Witcher 3 they just didn't allow Geralt to hit anyone besides baddies, here it wouldn't work because of the vehicle you're driving. But they have the same philosophy behind it.

Top Bottom