[BUG] GIG: Eye for an eye / Tucker Albach not there. cannot finish mission

+
Hey guys,

my goal was to finish every gig/mission after I have completed the story.
After 60h in I have noticed that I cannot finish the gig: eye for an eye.
Tucker Albach is not in her room so I cannot kill her to finish the mission.

It would be very sad if I have wasted like 40h playtime for a bugged quest.

Maybe someone can help me here.

Thanks
Encliii

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.19 - 12.00.55.36.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.19 - 12.00.55.36.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 294
Same here. This is in fact the very last gig I have left yet no matter how I try to approach it, whether I rush in, take my time, double jump through the window that leads directly to her room, entering into combat state before approaching the apartment so the conversation with the Fixer doesn't start... she never ever spawns. Thing is, I loaded a save 60 hours earlier from right after the Heist when the city first opened up, I rushed there, and she spawns. So somewhere along the way something broke behind the scenes for no reason at all.

It´s the same for me. I have loaded a savegame way before I have finished the story and the misson worked there.
I have send an error report with my savegame to CP maybe they can atleast fix the mission so I can finish it...

Would be very sad if I wasted like 60 hours to finis everything and then its bugged :/

Well my gig won't even start. I run around the building like an Idiot for an eternity. I just need a call from my fixer. Nothing. I probably have to use my second char to clear this district. I ran out of ideas.

Well my gig won't even start. I run around the building like an Idiot for an eternity. I just need a call from my fixer. Nothing. I probably have to use my second char to clear this district. I ran out of ideas.

You need a high enough street cred, level and sometimes game progress to get certain quests. Tucker likes to run out of the house when you attack and get stuck. Try to wait out of range 24 h.

I have the latest patch and I still have that issue. At the beginning I couldn't open the door to the building when I tried later I worked, but the target wasn't on the top floor. I tried multiple times, but it just doesn't work!

I really hope they fix this soon, I've even tried glitching through the walls and completing every other mission, if I reload I could lose 30+ hours of playtime

Top Bottom