Cannot complete quest Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower

+
At the very beginning of playing Cyberpunk 2077, I decided to go through the quest where you must eliminate cyberpsycho Lt. Mower. During this quest, the lieutenant got stuck in the stairs, and after I killed her, she fell under the textures. In order to complete the quest, I have to loot the lieutenant's corpse, but I didn't know that at the time (it was my first hours of the game). I searched the entire area for clues (as required by the quest), but found nothing and gave up this quest. But after a while of playing I realized that to complete the quest I need to loot the corpse of cyberpsycho. However, the corpse of this cyberpsycho lies somewhere under the textures. I can't load the save (I've played for about 60 hours since leaving this quest). In this regard, I can't complete a mission with the elimination of all 17 cyberpsychos (now it is 16/17), and also I can't get an achiviement of elimination of all cyberpsychos. Is there any way to loot the corpse of Lt. Mower? Or somehow complete the quest? Flying under the textures? Cheat code? Restart the mission?

Here is the video of this bug. As you can see there is a blue cross on the minimap that indicates that the corpse of Lt. Mower lies here. However, there is nothing on the ground, because the corpse fell under the textures.

P.S. On this forum there was another topic with the same issue. However there were almost no replies and surely no replies with solution. I made a new topic explaining the same issue with hope that someone found the solution. >>> TOPIC <<<

At the very beginning of playing Cyberpunk 2077, I decided to go through the quest where you must eliminate cyberpsycho Lt. Mower. During this quest, the lieutenant got stuck in the stairs, and after I killed her, she fell under the textures. In order to complete the quest, I have to loot the lieutenant's corpse, but I didn't know that at the time (it was my first hours of the game). I searched the entire area for clues (as required by the quest), but found nothing and gave up this quest. But after a while of playing I realized that to complete the quest I need to loot the corpse of cyberpsycho. However, the corpse of this cyberpsycho lies somewhere under the textures. I can't load the save (I've played for about 60 hours since leaving this quest). In this regard, I can't complete a mission with the elimination of all 17 cyberpsychos (now it is 16/17), and also I can't get an achiviement of elimination of all cyberpsychos. Is there any way to loot the corpse of Lt. Mower? Or somehow complete the quest? Flying under the textures? Cheat code? Restart the mission?

Here is the video of this bug. As you can see there is a blue cross on the minimap that indicates that the corpse of Lt. Mower lies here. However, there is nothing on the ground, because the corpse fell under the textures.

P.S. On this forum there was another topic with the same issue. However there were almost no replies and surely no replies with solution. I made a new topic explaining the same issue with hope that someone found the solution. >>> TOPIC <<<
Same here, no solution. I am far from that point and load previousaly saved position is not possible. IMHO best thing will be option: "reset mission", so we can start it again.

Top Bottom