This guy nailed it!

+
this happens with so many games so i guess these other games are bad aswell right?

These are bad decisions, eventually ... but we still like different aspects in different games. You can't make it at all. For example, I, in general, do not like GTA V, but I must admit that, from a technical, mechanical point of view, it has elements that I like or that work for a certain purpose.

I don't see things as 'or A or B' ... they are more complex.

I don't know, maybe they should make a public statement right now that they are keeping current version as is and are re releasing the game finished in ~6~11months from now. At the very least release the game with all features seen in gamplay trailers and demos that people loved so much (including humanity costs) and with an actual decent number of long side quest chains and a decent payable prolog. That would be rhe very bare minimum.

Other studios did it, with less people, less money, and history shows that generally loved games arw very successful when re released. Players see it as something good, as in "the developers are actually listening" sort of way (kinda like what they did with the Sonic Movie, but there are many successful examples).
If they do this, it will be for PC only and next gen consoles later on. Why do you think all the stuff was cut in the first place? Last gen consoles. That's why.
Post automatically merged:

Is this video safe to watch? Spoiler-wise I mean. I'm waiting to play the game till next year in hopes we get what we seen in 2018 for the PC. I've only done a few side-quests and gigs.

Last edited:
I was Afraid of that. The Multiplayer I was Curious about, but now seeing the way the game is. I'm more worried that their going to Ditch this Game as a Whole and just Entirely work on the Multiplayer ver of Cyberpunk 2077. From what i heard, CDPR has a Separate Studio or working with a Separate Studio to work on the Multiplayer Version. But it still worried me that their just going to really Ignore the Base Game Cyberpunk 2077, Half Assing DLC and Expansion and just Really Fix Bugs and Glitches all the while putting all their Remaining Money and Effort on the Multiplayer. Im pretty Worried their going to do what Rockstar did with GTA V.
It's weird really, Playing the game now and seeing all their Articles and Demos of Cyberpunk 2077 Before. It's like we Either got an Early build of Cyberpunk or the Multiplayer Build of it, seeing how much of a Looter Shooter it is. Personally at least.
Wholeheartedly agree. It's jarring and mindboggling looking back at the cool AF features presented in the trailers and episodes after sinking 120+ hours in the game. It's like a derailed parallel universe conjured by 2020. Also, I bet the GTA V formula looks rather appealing to the execs. *cough* corpos that haven't played a game in their lives. Only time will tell. Best thing to do, in my case, is totally forget about the game for a few months and go reinstall Kingdom Come: Deliverence to clense my pallet and fulfill my first person, RPG, story driven, detailed open world, looting and fashion needs. I find it ironic that a company like CDPR got their a**es handed to them by a rookie studio (Warhorse studios) putting out their first game EVER more than 2 years ago. In any case, the only reason i'm still hopeful for the game is that I owe it to CDPR because of "The Witcher 3" and that delicious "Blood and wine" expansion in particular. Again, time will tell, no need to waste energy thinking about what ifs and who and how, lurking on the forum and hoping/pretending I can contribute (however little) to the games outcome.

These are bad decisions, eventually ... but we still like different aspects in different games. You can't make it at all. For example, I, in general, do not like GTA V, but I must admit that, from a technical, mechanical point of view, it has elements that I like or that work for a certain purpose.

I don't see things as 'or A or B' ... they are more complex.
RDR 2 is at the top of the genre when it comes to details especially NPC interactivity ,i didnt expect Cyberpunk to have anywhere near the level but i will agree that its still disappointing these issues existed ever since the witcher 3 especially when it comes to interactivity and NPCs ,but sadly on the internet the witcher 3 was above criticism and its many problems leaked out to Cyberpunk ,with that said the side quests and main quests are very well designed which is what Cdpr are more known for

RDR 2 is at the top of the genre when it comes to details especially NPC interactivity ,i didnt expect Cyberpunk to have anywhere near the level but i will agree that its still disappointing these issues existed ever since the witcher 3 especially when it comes to interactivity and NPCs ,but sadly on the internet the witcher 3 was above criticism and its many problems leaked out to Cyberpunk ,with that said the side quests and main quests are very well designed which is what Cdpr are more known for

CDPR could have used the eschatology of climate change caused by corporations to make another kind of context around NPCs (an empty megacity, with few NPCs - I mean, what we have in the 'small' today - option - but more functional).

ie, but there are many successful examples).
[/QUOTE]
corpos don't make statements only fake apology like the one we already got
Post automatically merged:

"valuable neural circuits " please

"Goes to look up the nearest back slapping echo chamber that supports his opinions an then post it declaring, see see i told ya'll im right"

I agree with the video 100%, sadly. This game cannot be fixed, too much cut content, period. If CDPR proves me wrong I'll eat my own shoe, cooked and all and post it. That's a promise I'll actually keep.

well as funny as it would be to see you eat a shoe i dont think we will

map.png

map2.png

Lol xD. No explanation needed.

I don't disagree with the things he said in the review and agree with him but honestly that's not a review. That's just a video of complaints/rant. He didn't cover the positives and negatives.. the well done and the not. Too many people are jumping on the CP2077 sucks bandwagon right now. Yes, it has a bunch of issues on ones going to disagree with that but that video is hardly a "review" of the game.

I don't disagree with the things he said in the review and agree with him but honestly that's not a review. That's just a video of complaints/rant. He didn't cover the positives and negatives.. the well done and the not. Too many people are jumping on the CP2077 sucks bandwagon right now. Yes, it has a bunch of issues on ones going to disagree with that but that video is hardly a "review" of the game.
I stopped when he was saying "in fact one the ending is..."

Luckly I was quick enough to hit the pause button.

As someone who love the game and have 188 hours right now put into it, I don't expect the game do really change with patches or DLC's. There's many parts I wish were better, at least on the level that CDPR said just months before release. Because yeah I did have expectations, again based on what they said just months before release. And not based on the old 2018 demo because they did put a disclaimer all over it that everything is subject to change.

But I don't think the game can be "fixed", like add in actual decisions in the story and not how it is just right now and comparable to say a Tomb Raider game or Assassin's Creed games - linear story, which Cyberpunk 2077 absolutely have. It's gonna take too many work hours and resources. CDPR are more likely to abandon the game and focus on the multiplayer version as well as any other game they have in development. However fixing bugs and glitches they will certainly do.

That said, I will continue to play it until I finish the main story and all side stories. At that point I'll stop and most likely will never play it again. DLC's won't get me back. Some extra side quest in a DLC will not make me care. And any expansion can't really expand upon the main game in any meaningful way - something to do at the end game because there is no end game. The story stops and that is set in stone no matter our choices throughout the game.

Top Bottom