Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Currently my Xbox is doing this thing where it won't let me upload any of my screenshots so this is all I got

12-26-2020_10-42-10_AM-ymcbrnxz.jpg
12-28-2020_10-00-06_PM-ygwbv2g3.jpg

Decided to make a little collage of my V and his outfit progression. You can probably tell which one of them is for when Johnny decides to take over. :LOL:

I also used the last outfit during the
Arasaka Tower assault.
Thought it would make sense to look as prepared and "tactical" as possible for such an dangerous event.

Outfit.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my early doodling with the photo editor. Despite the prevalent problems with the current game version, I am mostly enjoying my time in Night City as a CORPO suit gone hardline mercenary.

Might be a side-effect of the biochip too...Hnngh..! V's story is now a bitter struggle against the dying of the light of his dwindling sanity, fuelled further by the loss of his long-time friend, Jackie Welles, in a daring heist gone horribly wrong. Who can say what really drives him now? All that is clear to V is that "they" shall all pay for what has happened to him.. and with the help of Silverhand, he just might succeed in his quest for vengeance. Welcome to Night City.

photomode_29122020_180810.png

"Although I am slowly losing my sense of self... the one thing I am still improving at is merc work... and there's a lot of work."
photomode_29122020_200139.png

Subject: CodeName_V
Profession: Mercenary Assassin

Last edited:
Decided to make a little collage of my V and his outfit progression. You can probably tell which one of them is for when Johnny decides to take over. :LOL:

I also used the last outfit during the
Arasaka Tower assault.
Thought it would make sense to look as prepared and "tactical" as possible for such an dangerous event.

View attachment 11119157

Where did you get the eye thingy in the last two pictures? sorry, made an account just to ask that. xD
sick character btw. love the one with the trenchcoat

Top Bottom