**Spoilers** Panam Vs Judy **Spoilers**

+
I was planning to make a female nomad background as my Third i Will have one of each . you are telling me i Will have more option like what?

Both are good romance options and each has her own merits when it come to romancing her. I am in no one's camp. Like in TW3, Ioved both Triss & Yen and finished both my walkthrough Romancing one of them each time.

You know, let me camp somewhere no boddy is talking about: Camp Stout. Yes, that crazy one. I camp there. :cool:

Last edited:
I generally like Panam more than Judy, but will acknowledge that it is personal preference. Panam is a more fiery personality who wears her passions on her sleeve. You always know where you stand with Panam. Plus, and once again this is purely personal preference, I found the character model for Panam more attractive than Judy.

My only issue with the portrayal of Panam is when you begin to advance the romance with her. When you first meat Panam, she is this incredibly competent, witty, assertive, and independent individual. But the writer's feel the need to make he super vulnerable and uncertain when V starts to explore a relationship with her. Once you complete Queen of the Road, and she is secure in where the relationship is going, she is back to her normal assertive and confident self. But, I personally would have preferred her portrayed with a more mature and confident response to the beginning of the relationship instead of Panam temporarily switching into an insecure little girl.
Post automatically merged:

Both are good romance options and each has her own merits when it come to romancing her. I am in on one's camp. Like in TW3, Ioved both Triss & Yen and finished both my walkthrough Romancing one of them each time.

You know, let me camp somewhere no boddy is talking about: Camp Stout. Yes, that crazy one. I camp there. :cool:

I'm with you, would have liked to see more of Meredith following your hookup at the No-Tell Motel. But, I suspect that her character archetype, (Cold Controlling Ice-Queen) may have had a little too much overlap with Rogue. Which may be why your interactions with Meredith are largely earlier in the game before Rogue really begins to intersect the plot.

Last edited:
Uh, I didn't get to sleep with Judy or Panam. Bummer.

But i did score the "Sir. John Phallustiff" flesh-wand after a graphic evening with Meredith Stout...that we shall not speak of. -w

(ps. Why is my prostate swollen and I can't pee straight?)

I love Panam and Judy.

I hate Panam VS Judy. Why versus? Why do they have to compete with each other when, unlike Yen and Triss, aren't even romancable towards the same V.

They are completely different, have very different quests, and they're both wonderful.

Also RIP to River and Kerry.

First time I played as a male V, in this second run I'm doing a female V. So, for Judy I had these impressions:

A) In the first run as male V, I had the impression that Judy was very unpleasant, always bossing around, demanding things, losing temper, mistreating V, and using him as an ear to complain.

I was always sneaking through a mine camp when dealing with Judy.

Then, suddenly, in Pyramid Song, she became a little more friendly, and in the end, you could help her get back on her feet and be free.

It was nice, a rough friendship journey that leaded her to be free. And she's grateful for that when you call her.

B) But when you play as Female V, Judy felt a little more chilled and understanding.

She insinuates herself in some of her missions, implying that it's something more. I don't know if they did some extra lines, or different voice acting.

In general, I fell that in Judy's voice there is some kind of sound filter that makes it sound deeper, and the filter is off when you play as Female V, but I can't say for sure, maybe it's only my impression.

About Panam:

A) With male V, I have this feeling that she was looking at V in a different way, like she was expecting to be flirted, not by what she said, but by the way she was looking.

B) With female V, Panam is almost the same, but her look is different, is more like friendship, with no second intentions.

Did anyone else noticed this?

First time I played as a male V, in this second run I'm doing a female V. So, for Judy I had these impressions:

A) In the first run as male V, I had the impression that Judy was very unpleasant, always bossing around, demanding things, losing temper, mistreating V, and using him as an ear to complain.

Then, suddenly, in Pyramid Song, she became a little more friendly, and in the end, you could help her get back on her feet and be free.

It was nice, a rough friendship journey that leaded her to be free. And she's grateful for that when you call her.

B) But when you play as Female V, Judy felt a little more chilled and understanding.

She insinuates herself in some of her missions, implying that it's something more. I don't know if they did some extra lines, or different voice acting.

In general, I fell that in Judy's voice there is some kind of sound filter that makes it sound deeper, and the filter is off when you play as Female V, but I can't say for sure, maybe it's only my impression.

About Panam:

A) With male V, I have this feeling that she was looking at V in a different way, like she was expecting to be flirted, not by what she said, but by the way she was looking.

B) With female V, Panam is almost the same, but her look is different, is more like friendship, with no second intentions.

Well, Considering Valerie and Panam it feels more like platonic at the end which is still more than regular friendship and yes Judy souds bit bossy at start with Vincent!

For me Judy was really good character, but not because she is "hot" or something like that but because she is your best friend, way better friend than Jackie. Yeah that's probably because 6 months skip right after prologue, but still.

On the other side Panam is not only your friend or girlfriend. She is your family, you woke her up at 3AM and told her you need Aldecaldos for suicide mission to help you and she.. "okay, I'm coming to pick you up". After you wake up in Aldecaldos camp everything is ready - plan, people, weapons and you can go to Mikoshi.

This isn't enough?
Ok.

If you romance Judy as female V, Panam still take you and Judy with Aldecaldos to Tucson, because you are family. You don't have to romance her or be Nomad. You proved yourself as family member. And for me family is more than friends - That's why I pick Panam.

Tbh while i understand the topic there is no Judy vrs Panam both are interested in different ppl though that persons the same if that makes sense

Geralt is and will always be male and straight and everything else that he is, V is neither and all, judy has absolutely zero interest in male V any further than friendship and the same with Panam for Female V so both aren't "competing" for anything

That said having only played Witcher 3 so only comparing that solo with CP2077 i'd hands down rather hang with Judy and Panam with V over anything the W3 has to offer, comparing both games and even though im vocal in stating how underdeveloped the relationships are in CP i 100% still prefer what and how its offered in cyberpunk and 200% prefer how the characters Panam and Judy are over how Yen and triss are

I actually love the Judy/V friendship. Was I disappointed the punk girl working for the brothel I decided to pledge my in-game allegiance to was not a romance option? Yes. However, I felt that V and he bonded to a way that really felt organic and close despite the lack of sexy times. He had her back completely and it was a really solid friendship. Even when they disagreed on her plans for Clouds and made up afterward.

He killed the Voodoo Boys and Forrest for Judy as much as Evelyn.

My V was with Panam but they never quite bonded the same way.

I actually love the Judy/V friendship. Was I disappointed the punk girl working for the brothel I decided to pledge my in-game allegiance to was not a romance option? Yes. However, I felt that V and he bonded to a way that really felt organic and close despite the lack of sexy times. He had her back completely and it was a really solid friendship. Even when they disagreed on her plans for Clouds and made up afterward.

He killed the Voodoo Boys and Forrest for Judy as much as Evelyn.

My V was with Panam but they never quite bonded the same way.

So much in agreement with this. The relationship between my V and Judy was a deeper friendship than the one V had with Jackie.

...I mean - because we got to forge that relationship - but still.

So much in agreement with this. The relationship between my V and Judy was a deeper friendship than the one V had with Jackie.

...I mean - because we got to forge that relationship - but still.

Also we knew something will happen to Jackie after cinematic we get year ago, so I didn't even try to like him.

Also we knew something will happen to Jackie after cinematic we get year ago, so I didn't even try to like him.

I avoided all spoilers and trailers etc - so I didn't know until after I played - my first play through I was like "Well, that fell flat...um you were really cool but I hardly knew ye."

meh I got both in the end anyway. One as friend and the other as lover, depending on whether male or female V. You never know what might happen one night if all three of you get drunk after a job.

Team Panam for me.
I found Judy rather narky a few times.
Panam is a bit hot tempered but I liked her passion. I would have liked to see a bit more content with her. After you have romanced her, the options to chat with her are pretty limited unfortunately.

It's strange that the Dev let you choose only particular characters to help you in the final mission. I mean Kerry knows that there's Johnny in V's head and he has bazillions of money - why exactly he cannot help them both? At least with weapons? He has fans to get guns, he said it himself.

And it's not that I really see a way Judy could help with Smasher, but she proved herself to be a decent warrior when we were looking for Evelyn. Besides, she could crack videocameras or ask the Moxes to help - since I was trying to help them with the club and they could take me to the gang just like Aldecaldos. They could've added at least some added functions from your love interest - not just an ending message.

Judy is sweet and charming so I was on her side all the way through. Panam is just too aggressive to me, she keeps coming sith suicidal plans and it always ends with someone from the clan dying. Yet it's never her fault since she was "protecting the clan". Just not my type of a person, I guess.

About Panam:

It's interesting you bring up that point.. I haven't played a male V yet so I don't know personally through experience but I did check a few clips online of both sexes and kinda get what you're talking about? I don't think it's a filter or a deeper voice though. The same lines she says are exactly the same but the responses you can give as a player are different. For example, when you ask Judy what's up and she says "same ol' you?" female V gets to respond "Been thinking about you" then that unlocks a bunch of dialogue the male V doesn't have. I think it's all just new lines said in a more flirtatious way because she's into women.

I'm sure it's the same with Panam. If you're male V, you probably unlock more dialogue that continues the conversation and directs it in a more romantic way giving off a whole new impression and changing the tone of the interaction.

Team Panam, was gonna say all the way, but I can't.

The end credit phone call from Judy made me feel too much. So now doing another play just so I can get her out of NC.
I would far prefer to have a way for a Male V to take Judy out of NC.

Really it comes down to the fact I like Panam's personality more. The ride or die for those who she lets get close to her. Family, Friends and lovers.

Well, I gots LOTS of thoughts on this but, for the beginning I would say, Panam and fem-V was never any 'awkward', "hey you look good in those jeans" moments. The two of them had like this Thelma & Louise vib going. On the other hand, Judy and him-V...well, it felt to me like they stuck dialogue choices in there just so she could slap him around a little.

For the other combos: Panam romance was super kewl, pretty much exactly what you want from your lifemate. She has your back, goes through HELL to support you and is loyal to a fault. Judy, was much easier on fem-V though the addition of having her stay and give you the key to her place was nice, it still felt a little like there should have been more.

You know, that is basically it...I've said it before, they should have made all the romance choices more involved. Shared quests, the option to ask them along...blah blah...

Maybe they will fix it...even after being one of the ones who really raised hell about the Triss treatment in the W3...and they did attempt to fix it, I just don't know if CDPR has the same soul it had before Soulkiller hit'em.

We will have to wait and see...

Top Bottom