what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

+
Personally I obtained with my nomad for my first part the supposedly secret end (I do not see what is secret) I wanted to let Johnny and Rogue take revenge, but by remaining V at the end. :)

( Good sight that rogue was killed, that panam left me to leave with the nomads and that I found myself in space (I did it again) to leave with panam and the nomads )

6 months or Mikoshi. After that i realized this game has nothing of cyberpunk and the story is junk. Primitive good and evil bullshit.

First was Arasaka ending and being uploaded... Saddest ending evar... wow.. Specially when everyone starts leaving messages wondering where you went too...

Second Ending Went for the Boarder with Panam and Judy.

None. Spoilered myself after Act 2, didn't play since, no intention to finish the game sincen then. Yep...

I sent all the Avacados to their deaths and lived happily banging Panam in my Basilisk for 6 months in Arizona. Its probably teh happiest ending and yet fk me was I depressed afterwards.

None. Spoilered myself after Act 2, didn't play since, no intention to finish the game sincen then. Yep...

Same. I even ended up uninstalling the game not long into Act 2, when I noticed just how different, unexpected and just how Johnny obsessed the game had suddenly become. I also have no intention of returning. Pure disappointment, I also decided to spoil myself because I knew I wouldn't be returning to the game any time soon, if at all.

Got the secret ending without even knowing it was supposed to be secret, then I let Johnny keep my V's body. It's my canon ending and I have no plans to change it anytime soon, it's just perfectly fitting for the way I see my world and my V and his relationship with Johnny.

Knowing I was going to try for a bunch of these, I went first for what I guessed would be the worst ending, taking Hanako's deal. Wow, that was trippy.

I planned to take Hanako's offer, but Johny was so convicing and I started to feel like we are real buddies, so I picked Rogue path.

Got The Star, the nomad ending. My V didn't trust Hanako to keep her end of the deal, didn't want to give up her final moments and allow Johnny to start a third unsuccessful (in her mind, given the past) assault on Arasaka and helped Panam with Saul's rescue and the Basilisk in the past, thought she'd call in some favors.

I went off with the nomads, to be disappointed that the last mission was still open after doing it. It was another thing to make the game feel incomplete.

Worst case scenario. V 6 month left to live goes back to earth meeting Judy (at least I hope) and upload V's consciousness to mikoshi

I planned to take Hanako's offer, but Johny was so convicing and I started to feel like we are real buddies, so I picked Rogue path.

Same here! I ended up letting Johnny and Rogue attack Arasaka and then V kept her body and went to space to go out with a bang.

Man was I disappointed when it cut out before you get any indication as to what that mission was and how it went. You don't even find out if V was successful.

Same here! I ended up letting Johnny and Rogue attack Arasaka and then V kept her body and went to space to go out with a bang.

Man was I disappointed when it cut out before you get any indication as to what that mission was and how it went. You don't even find out if V was successful.
I also let V keep his body. First time I got the impression that V actually died in that space suit just before he/she arrived to the station. But I haven't seen anybody else mention this possibility.

Top Bottom