Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

+
All the arms are trash...guns/katanas do better job. While we're on arm cyberware can we get apropriate detonations from teh launcher...every round explodes...electrical might aswell have thrown a grenade...tranq round? fk stealth...Whytf does Engineering not benefit the launcher.

All the arms are trash...guns/katanas do better job. While we're on arm cyberware can we get apropriate detonations from teh launcher...every round explodes...electrical might aswell have thrown a grenade...tranq round? fk stealth...Whytf does Engineering not benefit the launcher.

using mantis blades is the most fun i've had playing this game. would be nice if they didn't kill even the hardest enemies in one hit, i'd have fun taking enemies apart piece by piece. but still my favorite weapons in game so far

They should let us slit throat enemies with mantis blades/monowire or neck chop knockout with gorilla fist when sneaking. Instead of that stupid grab choice, sorry let me think for a second do I kill you or knock you out.

Ow.. This is sad.. I wanted to do a new playthrough with launcher and engeneering. So it doesn't benefit the launcher. Pff what a pitty.
Post automatically merged:

They should let us slit throat enemies with mantis blades/monowire or neck chop knockout with gorilla fist when sneaking. Instead of that stupid grab choice, sorry let me think for a second do I kill you or knock you out.

This. And if you use sandevistan.. It's really annoying if you jump out of slowmotion (sandevistan stops) after you grab an enemy. So this would be extra fun if this is possible and sandevistan keeps the slow effect till the counter/time is finished.
Post automatically merged:

using mantis blades is the most fun i've had playing this game. would be nice if they didn't kill even the hardest enemies in one hit, i'd have fun taking enemies apart piece by piece. but still my favorite weapons in game so far

Stop it.. Don't ruin it by asking for nerfing things.. I like it when I build a V that can one hit kill a strong enemy. If you don't want that, go fight with very high mission enemies on very hard mode.. And make a weaker build? I'm the type of guy who goes to a lot a side/extra missions to make an extreem overkill build so I can destroy even the strongest enemies in a few hits

Last edited:
Top Bottom