Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat [BUG]

+
The Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat does not visually work correctly in the world compared to your Inventory

20201229160708_1.jpg

20201229160741_1.jpg

I saw this post, and then got into the game. What do you think was the next thing to drop...? So I figured I'd comment. I tested this with a motorcycle. When you first hop on in 3rd person, you can see the vest flash, and then disappear. If you then unequip and then equip it again while you are still on the bike, the vest shows up again and stays.

I saw this post, and then got into the game. What do you think was the next thing to drop...? So I figured I'd comment. I tested this with a motorcycle. When you first hop on in 3rd person, you can see the vest flash, and then disappear. If you then unequip and then equip it again while you are still on the bike, the vest shows up again and stays.

Thanks, will try that next time I play... the Bike was about the only think I did not try lol

Tried testing things.

It refuses to show up in photo mode though, even if I can replicate the appearance on a bike.

Seems that it needs a dev fix.

Stumbled upon this also.
photomode_15012021_120742.png

Also found Ghost V.
vlcsnap-2021-01-15-13h07m30s081.png

Noticed that the netrunner outfit doesn't display here or in photomode...
vlcsnap-2021-01-15-13h07m53s961.png

...but it is still on in the first person mode.

Hoping it gets fixed down the line, any workaround I tried in-game didn't fix the vest showing up in photo mode (the most relevant part I'd guess).

Top Bottom