How many of you have dev experience or studied CS?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is "fix the game" AT ALL "absurd"?

People paid good money for a game that was VASTLY different than what they were told they were buying. There's nothing absurd about asking for what you paid for.

Or wait..... was this a troll post? Must be. Okay. Ya got me..... har har :rolleyes:

why are you blaming the devs for people spending money ? the devs had nothing to do with that ?

I disagree with you blaming the devs for that. It was your choice to preorder if you cant handle the outcomes of the risk and the fact it may not turn out as planed like it did this time then you should never pre -order anything or donate to any kick starters.

Until a project realized it all subject to change . If they devs have been silent though the whole process the people raging about "missing content" would not even known anything was "missing"

Which is why I think they should never be t his open again . The should never tell the community y Anything about thier projects until they are gold .

Then just do marking for a a few months when everything is already set in stone and then release.

REPOST
here is my personal view

Again this is not the fault of CDPR but a failure of the person in your example.

it all falls to
Due diligence

Due diligence is the investigation or exercise of care that a reasonable business or person is normally expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party or an act with a certain standard of care.

and example of that is.

1. if they pre- order under those examples that and are unhappy was their fault this has nothing to do with "supporting the devs" or "trusting them "

2 if they bought it day one and were not happy again their fault

3. If it was that important to them to be good they should have waited a week or 2 and read the reviews watch some gameplay to be certain they would be worth their money. yes it would spoil part of the game for them in in your example its the safer router than taking a risk and playing it blind.

If i had been that person in your example I would not have spend a penny until I was 100% sure the product was for me . This approach would also have prevent being mislead by any of the marketing.

why are you blaming the devs for people spending money ? the devs had nothing to do with that ?

I disagree with you blaming the devs for that. It was your choice to preorder if you cant handle the outcomes of the risk and the fact it may not turn out as planed like it did this time then you should never pre -order anything or donate to any kick starters.

Until a project realized it all subject to change . If they devs have been silent though the whole process the people raging about "missing content" would not even known anything was "missing"

Which is why I think they should never be t his open again . The should never tell the community y Anything about thier projects until they are gold .

Then just do marking for a a few months when everything is already set in stone and then release.

REPOST
here is my personal view

Again this is not the fault of CDPR but a failure of the person in your example.

it all falls to
Due diligence

Due diligence is the investigation or exercise of care that a reasonable business or person is normally expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party or an act with a certain standard of care.

and example of that is.

1. if they pre- order under those examples that and are unhappy was their fault this has nothing to do with "supporting the devs" or "trusting them "

2 if they bought it day one and were not happy again their fault

3. If it was that important to them to be good they should have waited a week or 2 and read the reviews watch some gameplay to be certain they would be worth their money. yes it would spoil part of the game for them in in your example its the safer router than taking a risk and playing it blind.

If i had been that person in your example I would not have spend a penny until I was 100% sure the product was for me . This approach would also have prevent being mislead by any of the marketing.
so if i want to buy something over Ebay example a deck of card but they sent me a dice i can't blame them cuz' well that's life there is no guarantee i get what they are promising for me? Nononono and that's why they are under a lawsuit right now.

Last edited:
so if i wan to buy something over Ebay example a deck of card but they sent me a dice i can't blame them cuz' well that's life there is no guarantee i get what they promising for me? Nononono and that's why they are under a lawsuit right now.

if you think that is any way accurate example that is part of the issue . The only way your example would work is if when cyberpunk was released it was actually a board game ( like the Witcher adventure game) . But even the If you were that worried and going to be that emotially stressed out that you had to rage about it again pre-ordering , day 1 buying and Kickstarter are probably not a good fit for you.

Everything I said about due diligence applies. Again the game turned out average its getting good reviews ( on PC ) sold 13 million copies soo really im my mind the people raging about "being misled" and "omg missing features" are most likely in the minority . The amount of "rage " on all forms of social media is nowhere near the ratio close to 13 million players.

As for the law suites you can think that I prefer to believe its just oppournistic Law firms rolling the dice on a pay day on a completely different subject matter. Will have to see how they turn out if they hold any weight . Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Just taking someone court means nothing until judgement .

if you think that is any way accurate example that is part of the issue . The only way your example would work is if when cyberpunk was released it was actually a board game ( like the Witcher adventure game) . But even the If you were that worried again .

Everything I said about due diligence applies.

As for the law suites you can think that I prefer to believe its just oppournistic Law firms rolling the dice on a pay day on a completely different subject matter. Will have to see how they turn out if they hold any weight . Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Just taking someone court means nothing until judgement .
so this game is not a product just like the card? Then what is this game? In this case don't buy a food you don't now what is in it maybe poison you can't see through the box. But sure good lesson right? we can't blame the seller just our self.

so this game is not a product just like the card? Then what is this game? In this case don't buy a food you don't now what is in it maybe poison you can't see can't see through the box. But sure good lesson right? we can't blame the seller just our self.

really??? :facepalm: well you are entitled to that point of view :facepalm::giveup:

if you think that is any way accurate example that is part of the issue . The only way your example would work is if when cyberpunk was released it was actually a board game ( like the Witcher adventure game) . But even the If you were that worried and going to be that emotially stressed out that you had to rage about it again pre-ordering , day 1 buying and Kickstarter are probably not a good fit for you.

Everything I said about due diligence applies. Again the game turned out average its getting good reviews ( on PC ) sold 13 million copies soo really im my mind the people raging about "being misled" and "omg missing features" are most likely in the minority . The amount of "rage " on all forms of social media is nowhere near the ratio close to 13 million players.

Most like minority are you watching the threads here on the forum? All of them have problems with this game.

Yes good reviews from the shill media.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom