Little Tokyo Achievement not unlocking?

+
Hey chooms, like the title says I am a little stuck on this one. I've done all the NCPD side hustles and all the gigs in the area. Even did Stefan's brain dance side mission in the market. My map in Westbrook is pretty barren and literally empty when I filter it to "open world" or "jobs".

I should mention I have the achievements for the other districts including the Badlands. I think the achievement for Westbrook (Little Tokyo) may be bugged as it gave me the one for the Badlands and Heywood when I still had like 2 NCPD jobs left in each area

Last edited:
Hi, my achievement is stuck on 96% I have nothing left on my map for this area! Did you resolve this?

Last edited:
Same here, all quest on map completed but this achievement still not yet complete.
seems that buggy quest Getting Warmer is missing in my completed quest list even through I am sure I had completed it. may be that's the reason?

Same here, all quest on map completed but this achievement still not yet complete.
seems that buggy quest Getting Warmer is missing in my completed quest list even through I am sure I had completed it. may be that's the reason?

Same situation here. I know i completed the mission, I even still have the quest items in my inventory (with no way of getting rid of them) but it isn't listed in my journal at all.

I've completed the Getting Warmer mission, and it's in my completed missions tab. Have nothing let in my map. I'm max level 50 and 50 street cred, still no trophy. I've progressed further into the story, I've tried to clear my consoles cache, I've deleted and reinstalled my save files, I've even been on other save files where it's done and completed another gigs to finish off west brook. Nothing's worked so far, I'm hoping they release a patch to fix it because I've tried everything other than starting a brand new game.

I had Pacifica trophy two days after completing it, so maybe waiting a little is recomended ?

AssaultForLittleTokyo.jpg

Like everyone else if you have Family Heirlooms and Getting Warmer on my completed list and was confused as to why I didn't have the achievement waiting until 8-9 at night an Assault in Progress gig popped up here.

View attachment 11118662
Like everyone else if you have Family Heirlooms and Getting Warmer on my completed list and was confused as to why I didn't have the achievement waiting until 8-9 at night an Assault in Progress gig popped up here.
ty. but nothing happened here and seems I had finished this assault.

Attachments

• QQ图片20201229164910.png
    QQ图片20201229164910.png
    5 MB · Views: 494
  • QQ图片20201229164914.png
    QQ图片20201229164914.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 451
  • QQ图片20201229164912.JPG
    QQ图片20201229164912.JPG
    814.5 KB · Views: 390
  • QQ图片20201229164940.JPG
    QQ图片20201229164940.JPG
    832.1 KB · Views: 459
There are some quests that unlocked quite late in the plot, regardless of the street cred. so, for example, new crimes arise in Pacifica when the Animals are expelled from the GIM.

Try driving around at night or try completing other hustles in other areas, I had to do that to unlock the badlands one.
Thank you for your reply.
I have cleared all areas(Family Heirlooms and Getting Warmer are completed). I also drove around at night among westbrook but nothing happend or popped up.
Meanwhile, I have the same problem like this ->
and I got the achivement(City Lights) finally.
I do not know whether this problem blocks the achivement in westbrook(little tokyo) or not.
I am going to start a brand new game and try to finish this.

I have cleared all areas(Family Heirlooms and Getting Warmer are completed). I also drove around at night among westbrook but nothing happend or popped up.
I do not know whether this problem blocks the achivement in westbrook(little tokyo) or not.

Before you start a new save try skipping time 48 hours while your are in little tokyo, I had to do that for the final hustle to appear in watson.

Hi All,

I'm posting here as I've never used this forum and I'm not able to create new threads, but this one seems relevant (I'm on PS5).

I've completed all quests/activities etc, but the trophy doesn't want to pop up. Throughout the game, I received delayed calls from Wakako (she called me regarding an already completed gig when starting a new one etc). The trophy didn't pop up for me, even though I've finished the game and my map is virtually empty. It also appears to me that after finishing quests for Panam, the gig "Tyger and Vulture" has re-appeared in my missions, I obviously can't finish it. At this time I also received a text message from Wakako regarding this gig (I didn't have it in my messages before, but the Gig was marked as "completed".

This is extremely frustrating as I have already completed all the other trophies and would like to receive the plat.

May I ask if anyone has any solution for it? As much as I loved the game, I don't want to start from the scratch, especially since there's no guarantee it won't get bugged again. Also, my apologies for the quality of the attachments had no other way to upload them than taking a pic with my phone lol.

Thank you for your help and have a great 2021!

Attachments

• lneddk5d.jpg
    lneddk5d.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 354
  • w0Pww63G.jpg
    w0Pww63G.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 367
Hi Devivre,

Thank you for this one! I've been lurking the website but only managed to find the contact form for PC related bugs.

Thank you!

Top Bottom