Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

+
They're just too tired from doing side missions all day (and slowly being killed by the engram) to care about their sleeping position. Give 'em a break. ;)

I have been trying to figure out why an animator would build the "go to sleep" animation that way. Crawl halfway into bed, sideways. It's completely unnatural and weird.

The game would literally be *more* immersive with NO animation, if it just faded to black when you hit "F" to sleep.

Anyone heard or deduced a reason for V's oddball bedtime routine?

I have been trying to figure out why an animator would build the "go to sleep" animation that way. Crawl halfway into bed, sideways. It's completely unnatural and weird.

The game would literally be *more* immersive with NO animation, if it just faded to black when you hit "F" to sleep.

I try n imagine that they’re just absolutely exhausted and just want to pass out immediately. Only times I’ve ever slept like that was after a full bottle of whiskey.

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed, who sleeps side ways like that??
To be fair, I do like the out-of-the-box thinking with sleeping. I would've liked it if she changed from sleeping sideways to 'straight' as soon as she'd get shacked up. :)
Post automatically merged:

They're just too tired from doing side missions all day (and slowly being killed by the engram) to care about their sleeping position. Give 'em a break. ;)
My V isn't being killed by the Relic yet... Am I just lazy then?

The meta reason satisfies best. The dev who did the animation and the dev who placed the bed in the apartment have never talked to each other. :)

I'm trying to figure out why I should bother with the sleep thing? It serves no in game purpose that I've worked out.
If it does do something, someone please enlighten me.

I would like to really ask. Why is the bed sideways anyway. Capsule hotels, that this is based off. Has the bed end be the exit. So your feet is always facing out. Imagine sleeping with two people. Crawl over them. Instead of sliding down... Moronic design. It's like they made the room. Than added the vending machine at the last minute. Couldn't figure a place to put it. Rotated the bed sideways. And the animation was made for it the other way. This doesn't help tall people either. Or is V the moron. And just has the pillows on the side?

Top Bottom