If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

+
Nah. That's a stereotype to FBB's. I've dated a few. And they get annoyed at it.
I completed Lizzy's missions. I wanted to see how messed up she got. She's basically the few examples in the game. Of the abandoned Cyberware is a drug that screws you up idea they had in early trailers. There's even a few extra text messages after it. She's basically gone.

LizzyWizzy
Oh yeah, at first i helped her, until she murdered her bf/manager and wanted me to get rid of him and that she can use him for her own promotion. That's when I gave her the middle finger xD

I get why. But the way they screw you in her ending. I want them all dead.
I mean they really don't. Surgery just didn't go well right? The soul collection program is something said that only elites can afford, and they offer you that. They also give you the chance to leave if you want. And if I remember correctly, Hanako approved all that

You have the option to not romance the characters :)

I have been reassured of that in the past, however earlier today I made it to a point in the main story in which there was a scene that seemed to be both unavoidable and un-skippable.

Unless perhaps I did something wrong?

Johnny and Alt

I have been reassured of that in the past, however earlier today I made it to a point in the main story in which there was a scene that seemed to be both unavoidable and un-skippable.

Unless perhaps I did something wrong?

Johnny and Alt

hum... good point, but I wouldn't really call it going for a romance though. But that might be a point of interpretation.

Alt Cunningham - I don't care that she's an AI. I'd load up on virus protection and tap that virtual booty ALL day long.

Seriously, for me, she's the most beautiful character in the game.

Honestly.. go to a strip club in real life.

Pay 30 stoppers $500 each for 2 hours of voice acting work.

And add 30 new fuckable characters in this game...

Some joytoys, some random girl that walks by, some random something everywhere....

Did I say 30? Make that 100... Night City is a sex city. Everything is sex. Load it up as it should have been...

& If my female V has a penis, stop fucking her with a strap on, she's a Power Top, not a fem bottom...

Alt Cunningham - I don't care that she's an AI. I'd load up on virus protection and tap that virtual booty ALL day long.

Seriously, for me, she's the most beautiful character in the game.

I'm with you there, and I get where you come from. But I meant it more on a level that Alt is already "johnnys output" (more or less) and ingame it feels more like a fling - and not a romance.

Honestly.. go to a strip club in real life.
Pay 30 stoppers $500 each for 2 hours of voice acting work.
And add 30 new fuckable characters in this game...
Some joytoys, some random girl that walks by, some random something everywhere....
Did I say 30? Make that 100... Night City is a sex city. Everything is sex. Load it up as it should have been...
& If my female V has a penis, stop fucking her with a strap on, she's a Power Top, not a fem bottom...
"get my upvote" xD

Claire would be my add in option. She's straight, according to her story, but that could be altered easily enough. And a relationship story with her could be quite interesting, given how her story plays out and the choices you have to make. Plus, it would be cool to add in some extra perks for having the bartender of the Afterlife as a girlfriend. ;)

Edit: Ok, so she's not exactly straight, according to the story. I wrote this before I completed it. My apologies to those who were shaking their heads at me wondering where I got "straight" from.

Last edited:
If they were introduced in DLC then...
- Viktor (straight) - This is my main interest xD
- Claire (straight or bisexual)
- Meredith Stout (anyone notice how much her profile looks like Gillian Anderson? Wonder if that's intended.)

I honestly can't believe how many men (I'm guessing) are whinging because a beautiful woman in game (Judy) is gay. Leave her be. It suits her character completely. If she was changed for fan service, that would be insulting to a well written character.

Someone mentioned Evelyn and I think that's pretty much a no go due to story reasons, as is Takemura.

All this said, I'd be perfectly happy if there was no romantic interest and generally get annoyed when a romantic partnership is put into a game just to say they have one (Metro 2077, Fallout 4, Skyrim etc) I do see why it exists based on the story as is. In this case, just my opinion, it feels like a necessary part of the story of V.

There should at least be a choice for each sexual orientation meaning at least 2 I would say make it 3. One for each lifepath for re-playability.

An awesome way to do it is. Make it able where you can have at least a one night stand with every NPC. using the same animations used for the joytoys if need be.(Would save time and wouldn't upset many I believe) With some special cases have one night stands with unique animations/scenes (NPCs with a cameo in the story/side missions). That would be in a perfect world.

I would just be happy with adding joytoys in every parts of the city some you can unlock by doing quest for gangs or completing a gig for a corpo etc. So many ways they could have handled it. Ninja censoring isn't one of them.

Making the city open up more and more to you with the side quests/gigs for gangs and fixers would be a awesome way to do it. Have more interesting NPCs want to have a piece of that High street-cred V. Doing quest for say Melstrom would open up melstrom theme joytoys while cutting off the rival gangs version. SO much potential. Not to say they could add more romances for NPCs from gangs you sided with. Through DLCs or so on. Would be awesome :ohstopit:

hum... good point, but I wouldn't really call it going for a romance though. But that might be a point of interpretation.

Definitely up to interpretation of the word romance. But in the context of the game and in the OP, it is clear to me what the end goal is/what is meant by a "romance option."

Thanks for the reply!

If they were introduced in DLC then...
- Viktor (straight) - This is my main interest xD
- Claire (straight or bisexual)
- Meredith Stout (anyone notice how much her profile looks like Gillian Anderson? Wonder if that's intended.)

I honestly can't believe how many men (I'm guessing) are whinging because a beautiful woman in game (Judy) is gay. Leave her be. It suits her character completely. If she was changed for fan service, that would be insulting to a well written character.

Someone mentioned Evelyn and I think that's pretty much a no go due to story reasons, as is Takemura.

All this said, I'd be perfectly happy if there was no romantic interest and generally get annoyed when a romantic partnership is put into a game just to say they have one (Metro 2077, Fallout 4, Skyrim etc) I do see why it exists based on the story as is. In this case, just my opinion, it feels like a necessary part of the story of V.

I'm a guy, and I agree with you about Judy. Leave her be. I'm playing my second playthrough as a woman in part because I want to see how Judy's romance plays out. I was blown away by the friendship arc with her in my first playthrough as a straight male.

Rachel Casich (the producer)

It might be cool to make her a M2F Trans with original hardware (so to speak), that is available to be romanced by any configuration of V and becomes available after helping her during her current questline. During the romance line, have her drop hints about it, then give V an option to ask or just go with the flow. If they go with the flow, when she and V get intimate, do a reveal scene, and give the options to proceed, back out, or freak out. Possibly giving her different reactions to different configurations of V.

Attachments

• rachel cyberpunk.png
    rachel cyberpunk.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
I thought Misty was going to be an option much later in the game or as a one night stand right away, depending how the story was bring told.

I also assumed Mateo and Evelyn as well.

It took awhile to see how limited my options were!

Top Bottom