[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

+

March 2021 Scenario, we got the two mega patches. You expect...

• Total voters

Stop. Seriously. And I say this as someone who has no issues with the game's performance on my PC, has a number of "gripes" with the quality of the game's content in general, but STILL has 223+ hours in the game across 4 1/2 playthroughs.

They CLEARLY AND PUBLICLY STATED that it would run adequately on LAST GEN hardware. It DOESN'T. PERIOD. And that's simply inexcusable, and MUST be resolved. And I have every confidence that they will.

But this incessant fanboying for an obviously rushed and unfinished release doesn't help. It only signals that game companies can continue to pull crap like this and walk away unscathed. It's bad for gamers, gaming in general, and bad for the reputations of the companies that do it.

Stop. Seriously. And I say this as someone who has no issues with the game's performance on my PC, has a number of "gripes" with the quality of the game's content in general, but STILL has 223+ hours in the game across 4 1/2 playthroughs.

They CLEARLY AND PUBLICLY STATED that it would run adequately on LAST GEN hardware. It DOESN'T. PERIOD. And that's simply inexcusable, and MUST be resolved. And I have every confidence that they will.

But this incessant fanboying for an obviously rushed and unfinished release doesn't help. It only signals that game companies can continue to pull crap like this and walk away unscathed. It's bad for gamers, gaming in general, and bad for the reputations of the companies that do it.

1. Your post is a subjective statement not a fact . I disagree I believe People who think it should run as well on minimum specs as it does higher specs are being on unreasonable in my opinion. Minimum spec to me means.

2. Anyone who does not think "missing content " or "Misleading Advertising" or anything else the "raging peole " are raging about is not a "fanboy" they simply don't agree with the the "RAGE"

"run adequately" is also a subjective term that could mean different things to different people.

Last edited:
1. Your post is a subjective statement not a fact . I disagree I believe People who think it should run as well on minimum specs as it does higher specs are being on unreasonable in my opinion. Minimum spec to me means.

2. Anyone who does not think "missing content " or "Misleading Advertising" or anything else the "raging peole " are raging about is not a "fanboy" they simply don't agree with the the "RAGE"

"run adequately" is also a subjective term that could mean different things to different people.
I'm curious about your 3dmark benchmarks dude, could you post them up please?

Other than that I would really love if you went have fun with the game you already love so much and is perfect for you and your system.

Thanks for sharing you opinion.

Be happy and keep doing you bro : )

Of course it's subjective. It was meant to be. Which is why I stipulated that I was stating it as someone who thinks it runs adequately on MY hardware.

But if blatantly attempting to excuse poor optimization for hardware that they CLEARLY STATED would run it, by dismissing the very users of the hardware they stated it would run on isn't fanboying, then nothing is.

I'm curious about your 3dmark benchmarks dude, could you post them up please?

Other than that I would really love if you went have fun with the game you already love so much and is perfect for you and your system.

Thanks for sharing you opinion.

Be happy and keep doing you bro : )

If you look at the post you quoted I had already done that for you .

here it is again :) That post includes Timespy , Firestrke and Division 2 benchmarks :cool::beer:

I bet their gonna squeeze in one of these again
mk1c1d6r9j861.png

incorrect that is not a "fact " it may run poorly on what you call real world computer.

it runs amazing on mine every single option on on the maximum possible setting

The fact that it does not on lower end system I personally don't believe is the problem of the devs to spend "dev vtime " optimizimizing" I think its up to the end user to upgrade their system.

others

It's fine on my PC | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

I disagree with that to.

My suggestion is that game developers in general need to stop looking backwards and making thing backward compatible

They should design games to push the limits of future technology not to be compatible with the past or current tech .

Like the high end car market . Not everyone can afford a high end car but High end car markets still manage to make a profit.

Also if the game industry does not "force" people to upgrade making everything backwards compatible we are never going to move forward at a reasonable pace. Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you

"Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you"

Clarification: that is general statement mean to encompass places behind in technology, economic growth etc etc etc

In other works keep up or get left behind . I still believe like the luxury car market they would still be very profitable even "losing a subset of customers" .
Nice man, was hopping for a link with your username and all since you take hardware so seriously...

Anyways you go enjoy the game then.

I have this:

And much like Gamers Nexus and other professional hardware analysts, I find graphics not being anywhere near good enough to justify the games so poorly optimized performance. Should run way, way, better.

Nice man, was hopping for a link with your username and all since you take hardware so seriously...

Anyways you go enjoy the game then.

I have this:

And much like Gamers Nexus and other professional hardware analysts, I find graphics not being anywhere near good enough to justify the games so poorly optimized performance. Should run way, way, better.

Did you even bother to click the link I posted. LOL ? It leads to a post in the thread. with my user name (o n the forums) my equipment and my stats . LOL .

Your not even quoting my most recent reply.

Yea based on your "real world hardware spec" . which is no wear close to be a top system.

"PS: people should really stop being hardware snobs. Most people currently use a 1060 Ti card with quad core processors, 7200RPM HDDs and 8Gbs of RAM. That is the real world popular gaming computer. Just check the 2020 steam hardware charts or any other meaningful popular gaming hardware pool.

Just because I run this https://www.3dmark.com/spy/15406902 it doesn't mean I do not want the game engine to be decent and the graphical options available in the game making it compatible with most people's hardware. Compatibility and optimization are very important and incremental graphical improvements available via options should be worth the performance hit to begin with. "

I disagreed with your entier post.

My suggestion is that game developers in general need to stop looking backwards and making thing backward compatible

They should design games to push the limits of future technology not to be compatible with the past or current tech .

Like the high end car market . Not everyone can afford a high end car but High end car markets still manage to make a profit.

Also if the game industry does not "force" people to upgrade making everything backwards compatible we are never going to move forward at a reasonable pace. Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you

Clarification: that is general statement mean to encompass places behind in technology, economic growth etc etc etc

In other works keep up or get left behind . I still believe like the luxury car market they would still be very profitable even "losing a subset of customers" .

Last edited:
Did you even bother to click the link I posted. LOL ? It leads to a post in the thread. with my user name (o n the forums) my equipment and my stats . LOL .

Your not even quoting my most recent reply.

Yea based on your "real world hardware spec" . which is no wear close to be a top system.

"PS: people should really stop being hardware snobs. Most people currently use a 1060 Ti card with quad core processors, 7200RPM HDDs and 8Gbs of RAM. That is the real world popular gaming computer. Just check the 2020 steam hardware charts or any other meaningful popular gaming hardware pool.

Just because I run this https://www.3dmark.com/spy/15406902 it doesn't mean I do not want the game engine to be decent and the graphical options available in the game making it compatible with most people's hardware. Compatibility and optimization are very important and incremental graphical improvements available via options should be worth the performance hit to begin with. "

I disagreed with your entier post.

In that link, all I saw was a screenshot of a result and not a direct link to the result of your 3dmark profile, that's what I meant. But it doesnt matter really.

No need to repeat it all again to me. You are free to disagree, and if you like the game so much go play it instead of wasting your time with threads like this one.

Last edited:
In that link, all I saw was a screenshot of a result and a direct link to the result of your 3dmark profile, that's what I meant. But it doesnt matter really.

No need to repeat it all again to me. You are free to disagree, and if you like the game so much go play it instead of wasting your time with threads like this one.

Thanks for the advice but if people keep blaming the "software" I will be around to voice my opinion. I would return the favor by you the advice move on and stop wasting your time with a game in your subjective opinion you feel is poorly made / runs poorly as you experienced on your personal system.

There are plenty of other games out there. If you have such a low opinion on the game find something you like better and go post more positive posts on that forum .

Last edited:
NONE of the above. They NEEEED to do a Square Enix and redo this game.

This lie of a game is not what my money was placed down for. Too late for me to make a refund request. So I'm stuck with their lie.

As long as most of the bugs are fixed, and there's a continuation of the Prophet's Story, I'll be happy.

I'll never understand the kinda people to say "All of the above"
The dev teams are human beings, Christ people. Have some sympathy.

Anyways, I'm hopeful that by march we should have a lot of bug fixes, and hopefully the police system is fixed.

Dont expect too much by march...just bug fixes and improved performance on consoles...i know that they where already working on dlc content,but i dont expect anithing better...the ai is a mess,and actually this isnt ai,its just scripts for npcs to do...i really hope that some part of there codding got messed up...but where ars the 1000 npcs with daily routines amd stuff?i dont know what else to expect or think about this game...

I've seen a little rage here and there, but what I'm seeing huge amounts of is just pure disappointment. Remember that this game was hyped to bring a new standard to open world gaming, and yet doesn't actually offer a whole lot more than the other mediocre open world titles out there because most of the promised features aren't even there.

CDPR overpromised and underdelivered, they raised expectations of a masterpiece and delivered mediocrity.

Top Bottom