Chippin In - no old version planned

+
Kerry Eurodyne version is better. In my head canon it's Johnny's/Samurai's. I could see him singing that one more than the other one, just by looking at him and hearing him speak normally.

While it is great that the "Eurodyne version" gets released properly, I can't help but notice how fervently CDPR said no previously, and how they release it now when they desperately need to placate angry fans... Takes the wind out of the sails somewhat.

I mean, I told numerous times during the previous years how bad Refused is, but CDPR 'refused' to listen...

So if I understand it right, both versions are in the game yet players keep complaining about it?

So if I understand it right, both versions are in the game yet players keep complaining about it?
I think people are unable to find the Kerry version or something, unless there is a third version I literally can't find. You can buy both version in DRM-free flac, or mp3.

I think people are unable to find the Kerry version or something, unless there is a third version I literally can't find. You can buy both version in DRM-free flac, or mp3.

thats what i dont understand.. both bersions are on the soundtrack that everybody can download through extras...

Top Bottom