Malorian Arms 3516 - Johnny's Gun(Spoiler Warning)

+
Is it just me, or is it kinda underwhelming DPS-wise... Max upgraded mine sits at 600,1 DPS, whereas my other handguns sit at 1600+. It is by far the coolest gun though, just kinda wish I could bring it up to closer to where other guns is at max level. Admittedly, it may be good enough to play around with even at Very Hard... at least vs normal opponents. Although, it still is lacking where other stats are concerned... no extra Crit Chance or extra Crit Dmg etc.
At one point I did get the DPS higher, but then it went down again... may be due to skill level and perk stats being applied, as they sometimes are.

//Also, would be nice if the Deadeye mod actually worked.

I dont remind what kind of pistol is this one, i think i dont use it to much.

But remember that with low rate pistols you should look to damage per shot (base damage, in small numbers under dps)

I pass on dps and use low rate of fire revolvers, with the appropiate perks you simple aim a headshot an kill in one

When you use it in the Johnny flashbacks it feels really good to use because you point it at dudes and they just explode, buuut when you actually get it in game it just feels underpowered, guess they have better subdermal armour in 2077 than 2020

I love it for it's animation; and it was awesome in the flashbacks, but that was about it.

I'm still using Dying Night, nice headshot bonus on that pistol.

While i understand to a extent why it is a better weapon all round in Johnny's hands i have to agree it is pretty underwhelming in V's, i find i lean more to the one Kerry give's you though i would prefer to use the malorian

Finding this to be the case as well. In the flashbacks with Johnny the Malorian feels SO GOOD, but as V it's incredibly weak. There's a number of non-iconic Legendary pistols that are even better than the Malorian. Disappointing for what's supposed to arguably be the most legendary weapon in the game.

It's not particularly good later on in the build but I like using it for fun as the reload animation makes me feel like a badass. That's really all it's good for though.

I felt like Lizzie's was 10x better.

I also didn't like the double spin on reload.

It should have been reload+spin.

Not Spin+reload+spin.

The double spin makes it q slow reloading weapon.

And also Lizzie's is better lol.

Top Bottom