"Gig: An Inconvenient Killer" Bug

+
All doors in the club relating to the quest are unpowered and cannot be interacted with. Additionally, the quest objectives will not update even if you meet the conditions through unconventional means (ex. breaking the large glass window and using double jump to get into the VIP room). Reloading past saves does not fix the problem. I have attached screen shots of the doors. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_20_2020 5_00_00 PM.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_20_2020 5_00_00 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 265
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_20_2020 5_00_19 PM.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_20_2020 5_00_19 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 245
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_20_2020 5_00_40 PM.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_20_2020 5_00_40 PM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 301
I am also having this exact issue and would like to hear any workarounds or resolutions. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled as well as checked the integrity of the game files.

Same issue here and I'm playing on Series X. All the doors are unpowered and I can't advance.

The quest is kind of a mess, even with doors working I still cannot advance because it does not register that I killed Jack Mousser. I am in his VIP area, I killed him, the quest won't finish.

I Have the same problem, all doors are permanently closed, during day or at night, does not matter.
6 updates later... not fixed.

Guest 4527407

I cant ven start this gig, no phone call for it, cleared cache, reloaded old save, still the same. Only gig left for the City Centre trophy, god its so annoying.
The whole gig seems broke, mine doesnt start, yours has unpowered doors, and others not even getting call at end. The gigs f**ked

Also having the same issue as the above... Stopping me from getting the last 2 trophies I need to get plat. No phone call to initiate the quest and all doors powered down.

All doors in the club relating to the quest are unpowered and cannot be interacted with. Additionally, the quest objectives will not update even if you meet the conditions through unconventional means (ex. breaking the large glass window and using double jump to get into the VIP room). Reloading past saves does not fix the problem. I have attached screen shots of the doors. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?
I fixed this just now by deleting my save on my series x in my games and apps. and rebooting the game. It synced my save and I loaded it. It's works. At least for the elevator down stairs. Was able to get out.

***SOLUTION HERE***
Post automatically merged:

I fixed this just now by deleting my save on my series x in my games and apps. and rebooting the game. It synced my save and I loaded it. It's works. At least for the elevator down stairs. Was able to get out.
Solution here:

Solution here:

Solution here:

I am also having this exact issue and would like to hear any workarounds or resolutions. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled as well as checked the integrity of the game files.
Solution here:

Same issue here and I'm playing on Series X. All the doors are unpowered and I can't advance.
Solution here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrZOyWXO9Bo&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=AntonioBertuccio

What time of the day are you going there? It's a club, maybe it's closed? :D
Solution here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrZOyWXO9Bo&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=AntonioBertuccio

The quest is kind of a mess, even with doors working I still cannot advance because it does not register that I killed Jack Mousser. I am in his VIP area, I killed him, the quest won't finish.
Solution here:

I Have the same problem, all doors are permanently closed, during day or at night, does not matter.
6 updates later... not fixed.
Solution here:

I cant ven start this gig, no phone call for it, cleared cache, reloaded old save, still the same. Only gig left for the City Centre trophy, god its so annoying.
The whole gig seems broke, mine doesnt start, yours has unpowered doors, and others not even getting call at end. The gigs f**ked
Solution here:

Solution here:

Also having the same issue as the above... Stopping me from getting the last 2 trophies I need to get plat. No phone call to initiate the quest and all doors powered down.
Solution here:

This is a messy one indeed.

Here is what happened to me: As soon as I'd enter the vip room by any means the target would turn agro even with his back to me. So I'd always fail the "don't enter combat part"

Solution to this problem: Sonic shock to make him deaf, then shoot him from outside, this way he would not detect me, and the game would not enter combat. (simply one shot killing him with a silenced weapon still entered me into combat for some reason every time)

Then the game wanted me to carry his body to the fixer's car, WTF? I've tried it, but then when I Got to the car, I could not put the body in the car. I could however break into the car and sit next to the fixer's driver, LOL.

So what happened? I dropped the body in a tight corner and due to a bug it exploded into a million chunks: Mission complete. ROTFLMAO

Top Bottom