Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finished the game after 100 hours so I wouldn't say it's a bold faced lie at all.

Especially if you do multiple playthroughs on different types of background.

i'm 177hours 3 minutes in, and still didnt finished game yet... but i started multiple times until i identified with my V.. (was not satisfied with what i created)

This is the point where people are just randomly complaining about the game and CDPR just because it's the new trend...

Last time I played, my runtime was at 150h and 56 minutes and I didn't even met Panam so, I'm obviously gonna spend much more than 175 hours on this game and based on the comments so far, I'm not the only one (in fact, it even seems like spending more than 100 hours is the average if you want to complete everything without rushing).

I mean, why would you even doubt that? The amount of content isn't a problem with this game. It has enough, there's no need to make some up...

Recently, CD Projekt Red's lead QA tester Lukasz Babiel shared interesting screenshots on his Twitter, revealing that he spent more than 175 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Babiel clarified that he's playing on the game's hardest difficulty and is yet to beat the game despite spending so much time in Nigh City.Nov 23, 2020
------------
So this was a bold faced lie right ? Because I finished the entire game activites included and I finished in 70 hours. Not to mention the main story is shorter than any recent rpg. Valhalla is 50 hours main story and witcher 3 was 52 hour main story. Where did this 175 hour story even come from ?

I am currently level 27, street cred 50 and still in the second act... close to 120 hrs logged on GOG. Granted a portion of that is idle time pausing, grabbing a snack or whatever, but I have lots of unfinished points on the map still to check out. I really think it depends on your play style and character build, I really wanted to understand the mechanics of the game before diving into too much of the main story, so I have spent a fair amount of time in the menu screen crafting, also lots of stealth, quick hacks into cameras/access points, ect... Doing lots of recon, especially for developing strategies for side quests/gigs, before just barging in to an area guns blazing.

To each their own I suppose...

There is literally no way 1 playthrough can last that long. 100h tops if you do everything and spend time reading every datashard and computer message.

Unless you alttab/leave the game on all the time.

too easy. How could it be possible that he ended it if even in pc it was impossible to progress. Which is now partially solved with the patches.

Recently, CD Projekt Red's lead QA tester Lukasz Babiel shared interesting screenshots on his Twitter, revealing that he spent more than 175 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Babiel clarified that he's playing on the game's hardest difficulty and is yet to beat the game despite spending so much time in Nigh City.Nov 23, 2020
------------
So this was a bold faced lie right ? Because I finished the entire game activites included and I finished in 70 hours. Not to mention the main story is shorter than any recent rpg. Valhalla is 50 hours main story and witcher 3 was 52 hour main story. Where did this 175 hour story even come from ?

Naw dude they were talking about the game as a whole not the main story, aka side missions etc.

I still have not gotten further then stealing the tank with Panam. I just found Evelyn. And I haven't started any of the other quest lines.​
16094558690095966601303711053914.jpg

I needed 130 hours for my first play through. But I did everything and walked a lot instead of using cars, because driving with keyboard was quite meh.

I haven't finished the story yet and I'm at over 200 hours. If your goal is to beat the main story then sure, you don't need that much time, but there is a lot more to enjoy in this game than just the story.

I could show you an empty map with 85h played. Sure, it's on a Katana build and every fight is over in seconds, but I don't think it would still take that long.

Also, even if the map is empty, you may have missed missions. I got one after looking for Dexters gun. And that one wasn't marked on the map. Not sure if there are other unmarked missions tho.

Also, even if the map is empty, you may have missed missions. I got one after looking for Dexters gun. And that one wasn't marked on the map. Not sure if there are other unmarked missions tho.

There is a mission marker for that one, that's how I found Dex's gun the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom