Thanks for making Cyberpunk 2077!

+
I'm really enjoying the game as it is but as a Cyberpunk 2020 player and fan, I'm very disappointed with the game.

yahoo my 8 year wait has come to an end (insert happy dance). Thanks Mike Pondsmith, the Dev's and of course CDPR.

Yes, definitely enjoying this as well, another Skyrim-level game imo! So much room to build on too! what's that? You want a pet class too? I know!

Can't concur. The game we actually got is absolutely nothing like the game that was advertised/promised. More than a missed opportunity here. And along with the blatant, scummy bait-and-switch tactics, I for one will never look at CDPR the same again.

2020 and covid hit CP77 and it represents still how baaaaad 2020 as year for our whole world was. Thank god it is over, 2021 CP77 will be way more better than we currently think it is.

For all the devs: cannot remember when I played a game for almost 200 hours in three weeks, Amazing work and I KNOW you can perfect it during this year. HYPED for DLC and the expansions :cool:

Happy new year all!

Can't concur. The game we actually got is absolutely nothing like the game that was advertised/promised. More than a missed opportunity here. And along with the blatant, scummy bait-and-switch tactics, I for one will never look at CDPR the same again.

Sorry to hear that. I hope the next game you play by another developer is more to your liking.

In the meantime, I'm anxious for more content for this game!

for me with the defects that it may have and that I am sure they will work to correct them, I love this game more than any of the ones I have played so far. It is a unique experience, happy new year and CD PROJEKT RED thank you for building this marvel, thank you for your great work, follow the path regardless of the bad reviews because you have millions of people waiting for your answer

I just finished my first playthrough and had tons of fun. Love the mix of cultures, the city and everything i had gone through.
Proberbly impossible to believe but i have seen zip zero of any promotion of the game ever, so i had no pend up expectations.
I had no clue what to do, how things work etc but found out along the way .. waaay late of course.

Going to try to go a sneaky none leathal session now and see if i can get it done without killing anyone. Looking forward to the epic desaster that's gonna turn out to be.

I hope things get sorted for everyone that have any issues with the game and that they add more and more stuff along the way.

Happy new year to all of you aswell and lets hope that 2021 wont be the same <*&#I^&^%> we had last year.

I just finished my first playthrough and had tons of fun. Love the mix of cultures, the city and everything i had gone through.
Proberbly impossible to believe but i have seen zip zero of any promotion of the game ever, so i had no pend up expectations.
I had no clue what to do, how things work etc but found out along the way .. waaay late of course.

Going to try to go a sneaky none leathal session now and see if i can get it done without killing anyone. Looking forward to the epic desaster that's gonna turn out to be.

I hope things get sorted for everyone that have any issues with the game and that they add more and more stuff along the way.

Happy new year to all of you aswell and lets hope that 2021 wont be the same <*&#I^&^%> we had last year.
You can shoot everyone with a gun and you don't kill them unless you blow their head or a limb off. They just get knocked out, you have to shoot them again when they are down to kill them.

Sorry to hear that. I hope the next game you play by another developer is more to your liking.

In the meantime, I'm anxious for more content for this game!

I'm sure the developers who do continue to receive my money will indeed produce products to my liking. That's pretty much how it works. But as a point of unsolicited advice, I recommend being careful when settling for mediocrity. Whether we get truly ground-breaking, revolutionary future products depends on how willing or unwilling consumers are to settle. Why would CDPR put in the effort to innovate when a critical mass of players uncritically gobble up up cookie-cutter junk?

Just sad to think what could have been had CDPR made the game they promised and advertised. Case-in-point for those curious; best commentary I've seen on the subject:

I'm sure the developers who do continue to receive my money will indeed produce products to my liking. That's pretty much how it works. But as a point of unsolicited advice, I recommend being careful when settling for mediocrity. Whether we get truly ground-breaking, revolutionary future products depends on how willing or unwilling consumers are to settle. Why would CDPR put in the effort to innovate when a critical mass of players uncritically gobble up up cookie-cutter junk?

Just sad to think what could have been had CDPR made the game they promised and advertised. Case-in-point for those curious; best commentary I've seen on the subject:

Thank you but I'll make my own judgements as to what entertainment I enjoy or not. I don't need someone on the internet explaining to me why it was fun.

I got 100 hours of enjoyment out of it.

The bugs pissed me off but I'd rather have Cyberpunk 2077 than other series I have dropped (Watch_Dogs, AC, Fallout).

Thank you but I'll make my own judgements as to what entertainment I enjoy or not. I don't need someone on the internet explaining to me why it was fun.

I got 100 hours of enjoyment out of it.

The bugs pissed me off but I'd rather have Cyberpunk 2077 than other series I have dropped (Watch_Dogs, AC).

No one said you're not entitled to make your personal subjective judgments. But you can't deny facts. This game objectively does not live up to what it was marketed as. It objectively lacks features that much, much older games implemented. Thus if we want objectively better games, then you gotta give criticism where due.

Top Bottom