how to block bullets with katana?

+
i'm playing with katana build character and i'm tired of gloriously catching every bullet fired at me with my face while trying to be cyberninja. i was playing for a while now, and still wasn't able to figure out how do u block/deflect the damn bullets with katana in cp2077 :<
i recently found out that you need to find some1 named Zhdi to get the bullet blocking/deflecting enchantment from him, but i couldn't find the info on where he is. i spent the whole day searching for him in the Night City and couldn't find him...
could some1 please help me out and tell how to find Zhdi or how to block/deflect bullets without finding him?
unknown.png

Last edited:
bump.
I also take numerous shots to the face and want to not do that.
Post automatically merged:

Really? No fellow Cyber-Samurai's out there?

:c I wanna be a space Genji lol

Last edited:
@Faptorr @BlackWolf500.298
thread to find Zhdi. i hope u guys can help me with looking for him if nobody tells us where he is today. i could split the map into segments each of us would be searching.

Last edited:
Yeah just move fast, take cover when needed and take perks that increase armor/ dr while moving. And the mantis blades rek even more I find with electro or thermal mod.

There's no way to block bullets but what you want to get are two things

First the perk that slows down time when you're detected.

The second is the zetatech samdevistan operating system. Pressing LB + RB (xbox) activated it which slows time for around 20 seconds, making it almost impossible to get shot if you have the right perks.
Also I personally bought the legs cyberware that let's you charge your jump so im constantly running and jumping which makes it easier to kill and then get out.

Had no idea this was a thing, thanks for bringing it up!

yeah you lose quick hacking but its kreznikov on crack and you can extends its duration I have a crit mantis blade melee build that one hits almost everything in the slowdown effect and it lasts for 25 seconds. Cooldown for 30.

The description in Sandevistan is wrong. It says "slows time by" when it should say TO. The best one basically stops time for 10 seconds. People look at it and think it's shit, and never try it when in fact, it's the funniest and most OP shit in the game.

Last edited:
mybe you need to counter attack the bullet at the right time... or maybe only high caliber bullet like (not tech) sniper could be deflectet...
or maybe ask the guy who programmed it

A few nights ago an NPC threw a grenade at me and, like a reflex, I swung at it with my katana. It exploded and killed my character, but it got me wondering. Can you hit one with a blunt weapon so it flies back at the enemy? It would make for an epic counter to a grenade and let us recreate that moment in the Punisher movie when Kevin Nash hits the grenade back at Thomas Jane.

You can't do that afaik. I think it was meant to be a feature once, cuz I swear I read or heard it somewhere. Depends whether that was a news outlet or them saying it. But at this point, it is not present in the game, sadly.

Top Bottom