Bug in Gig: The Union strikes back.

+
I completed this gig, and left the building, but Rogue does not call back to close out the gig. I have redone it several time and done both a lethal and non lethal means.
Post automatically merged:

so I reverified my game files and started the game. Within a half hour I get the call and the gig finally closed.

Last edited:
Same,did it 20 times with all the options available,and never had the last call from Rogue.Cant platinum the game becouse of this never ending GIG.

I completed this gig, and left the building, but Rogue does not call back to close out the gig. I have redone it several time and done both a lethal and non lethal means.

so I reverified my game files and started the game. Within a half hour I get the call and the gig finally closed.
What you mean by reverified?I play on ps5

Last edited:

Just so I can replicate what you did, please confirm:

1 - You completed the gig, but the gig never closed out. (Title of Gig stays on the objective portion of HUD.
2 - You saved your game
3 - You re-verify files
4 - Loaded save game and continued playing.
5 - 30 minutes later, Rogue closes the gig.

I can confirm first 4 stages and Rogue never called.I have today finished other regions,like 5 hours fron Union strikes back and still have open that Gig.I can activate it from menu but when i go in game it not showed.I reinstall the game but it didnt helped.

Update:Rouge call ne after i clean all things on the map and close Union strikes back gig.Trophy didnt pop.Only that i missing.There also a bug when Rouge called,El capitan call the in the same time.Bugs bugs everywhere.

Last edited:
Just so I can replicate what you did, please confirm:

1 - You completed the gig, but the gig never closed out. (Title of Gig stays on the objective portion of HUD.
2 - You saved your game
3 - You re-verify files
4 - Loaded save game and continued playing.
5 - 30 minutes later, Rogue closes the gig.
Yes. 30mins give or take

Same,did it 20 times with all the options available,and never had the last call from Rogue.Cant platinum the game becouse of this never ending GIG.

What you mean by reverified?I play on ps5
On pc, through GOG or Steam you can have the game files scanned and any errors in the code fixed

I have the same problem. Rogue doesn't call me back to finish the task.
I also launched a new game. I've completed all the main story missions. I completed all short time jobs and NCPD jobs in Santo Domingo. The task does not start this time either. I go to the place of duty, but Rogue does not call me and give the task.
I'm about to go crazy.

Top Bottom