Share your best V conspiracy theories

+

No no I don't have infortmation on anyone. I just play video games.
man this thread is so dead, rip. :giveup:

Last edited:
Here's my theory that is probably true:

Regina Jones isn't actually a humanitarian regarding cyberpsychos. She wants you to bring them in all alive because she plans to sell them all to Max-Tac for a handsome profit.

The ending I would have enjoyed the most would be one, where Johnny gets to be with Alt and we can be in our body for more than 6 month.

Like those two become free roam AI and we are their meatbag vessel in the rl.

The ending I would have enjoyed the most would be one, where Johnny gets to be with Alt and we can be in our body for more than 6 month.

Like those two become free roam AI and we are their meatbag vessel in the rl.

Could have definitely been one ending. Alternatively I wouldn't mind obliterating Johnny and keeping my body. 6 months to live definitely going the soul killer route, but wouldn't trust Arasaka to do it. Take that soul chip to become one with River.

What I hate is their idea of multiple endings is "Storm Arasaka and get labeled a bastard even though you clearly have other plans" "Storm Arasaka and be a Johnny sycophant" "Storm Arasaka with trusted allies" as endings go that's all BS.

Personally I think that Johnny talking over v's body is the true ending "I lit a flame that consumed your hate"

Here's my theory that is probably true:

Regina Jones isn't actually a humanitarian regarding cyberpsychos. She wants you to bring them in all alive because she plans to sell them all to Max-Tac for a handsome profit.
Nah, Regina is staging her own Skynet instance by gaining control of the cyberpsychoes, or letting them loose in an area that 'needs attention' :LOL:

@TO
As for V, I only take into account my V, and she is playing Cyberpunk to learn of her fate should she have made different decisions.
Fyi, she's playing it from somewhere in Tuscon ;) and Judy keeps nagging that she plays too many games :LOL:

Top Bottom