Cyberpsycho Sightings Mission Bug - Unable to progress

+
Cyberpsycho Sightings Mission Bug - Unable to progress
It happens when looking for Chase Coley, after you defeat him you are tasked with searching the area and reading the shard, after scanning everything it does not continue with the mission, the shard "send a crew" is not spawning for me.

Have the game on steam.

Loaded previous saves but the problem persists.
If more information is needed let me know.

if its one where npcs are sill alive upon your arival, it can happen that the psycho throws stuff on the a boddy, found one under a car which had the needed shard (the psycho at the car garage)

if its one where npcs are sill alive upon your arival, it can happen that the psycho throws stuff on the a boddy, found one under a car which had the needed shard (the psycho at the car garage)

It is that one, but I can not move the car XD

nope... you cant... as far as i know... reload is your friend
or you can try to reach it... i did see someone with the same problem streaming... and he was able to get the shard after i told him to look under the car

In my 2nd playthrough, the Regina-quests are bugged for me in general. The phone calls are all delayed (like getting a call the for completion of the last quest upon entering a new one and thus not getting the phone call for the new quest which is then also obviously delayed) which somehow ended in getting a certain Cyberpsycho Mission (the one on the bridge) twice, thus not being able to get my questlog and map "clean".

Same here, I can't finish this mission. Playthrough attempt was on XSX in May 2022 with the game version which was current at that time.
Synced this savestate to PC now (11/2022, v1.61 w/ cross save) and got exactly the same problem: Chase Coley knocked down, "search area to collect information", can't do anything with the laptop in the garage.

Top Bottom