more romance

+
I still don't understand why there's no companion system, a main staple in the genre. It would've added tremendous immersion. And, before the people who hate the idea chime in, you would have the option to NOT have a companion, everybody wins.
True , cdpr lied through trailers , big RPG and immersion , now we have a beta game , work in progress game, companion system been in games for years , adding Judy etc to fight alongside you would be great , romance add more scenes , take them for bite to eat , watch a movie like with Johnny and rogue scene .

I really get why Goro isn't a possible love interest so far. He has a mission to fulfill and Takemura explains that the only thing that has ever given his life a purpose is Arasaka. He seems like an ancient Samurai to me.

I think these flirty vibes between V and him (i play female, don't know how it's with a male V) are there on purpose, but his mission is much more important to think about a romance with a dying merc.
I don't think the devs cut a possible romance due to the lack of time. It's just not appropriate currently.

But it would be possible to bring in a romance with a dlc, when V chooses the Arasaka ending (and find a cure in the future). I could imagine to leave NC and follow him to Japan.

I can't believe we won't see him again. Every romance in this game follows a specific path and it's only possible to keep your love interest if you take this path. Why should it be different with Goro?

What do you think? I'm a woman and my female V is still single, because River is... 🤐 Goro is wonderful in the Arasaka ending😍 He told Hellmann to shut his mouth or he won't be able to walk anymore, if he talks to me in such a derogatory manner ever again🤭

I think it's a missed chance that there's only one romance option for each gender/preference combination. The strength of games like Mass Effect and even The Witcher is, that players get options, that they can find the character they have the better "click" with. It really shouldn't matter to any player that Kerry is gay in his playthrough, but straight in someone elses. Even references to past relations shouldn't matter in my opinion. Plenty people came out of the closet at a later age. There are homosexuals who at a later age setled into a heterosexual relationship. There are even bi-sexual people in thise world.
It could even justify some interesting extra missions or storylines, to explain their change of heart. For all I care, some future DLC investigates transexuality (which is already in game, as a certain bartender mentioned she had that kind of operation), so I don't think it's impossible to include into the setting. Will take a lot of work, but will also definitely make many players happy. Players like options, choice.

Ofcourse, if there had already ben multiple options for each gender/preference combination, then a lot less people would've asked for hetero Judy (though she definitely is a great character, but do note that her personality is already very similar to Panams'. Different background, different appearance, but very similar personalities!)

add more romance like
rita wheelr is cool mare the player can romance her
i play as male v i wish i can romance her
and other more
hi just fix on the name
Rita Wheeler
Post automatically merged:

here is the female
i want my male v to have hope and tell her i will marry you i promise

Last edited:
this is my opinion, a personal point of view.

I have noticed that in-game romance usually ends badly. I asked myself this simple question;
if i would be V, would i fall in love despite the job i do? No.
V is a mercenary, in this kind of life there is not much chance to love in the noblest way.
personally, in my life very complicated, despite a man in my life, a dark past, my free sexuality; No way on of living as a typical model couple; USA the 1950s, the whole family around the table.
To love is suffer, i don't have the courage for that. i play like i am.

this is my opinion, a personal point of view.

I have noticed that in-game romance usually ends badly. I asked myself this simple question;
if i would be V, would i fall in love despite the job i do? No.
V is a mercenary, in this kind of life there is not much chance to love in the noblest way.
personally, in my life very complicated, despite a man in my life, a dark past, my free sexuality; No way on of living as a typical model couple; USA the 1950s, the whole family around the table.
To love is suffer, i don't have the courage for that. i play like i am.

gta 5 michael townley
is one of prof you can there are ones better then him in movies and in real like there are men in real world how are mercenars they protect vip then they go back to there family
and fallout 4 and mass effect and dragon age
and looking lore of cyberpunk how the world is fucked up and nomads are the big prof like soul and panam
i did deal with one like rita in real life her name is jackie i had harder time then v a covied 19 lockdown but i got throw

Last edited:
Top Bottom