DOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+
Ok so there are no cats in NC.

But what about Dogs?

I mean, at least 30% of the population is strolling around with missing limbs and body parts, and clearly it had something to do with living in a warzone.

I gotta assume a robot or cyber-dog is gonna be more effective than a biped 'bot'.

So how about it CDPR? There are dogs and animals in Witcher3, where my dogs at? HMMMMMM?????

cyberdog2077.jpg

ps. I'm a concept artist. so if someone wants to contact me please do. I freelance for this type of thing.

Christopher Welch on Behance

-w

Ummm, but there ARE cats??????? I know of two: One at the beginning in front of Vik's and the other when Takemura and V are overlooking the Arasaka float facility.

Last edited:
From what I remember from the shards, there was a plague transfered at first by birds, later it was found in other animals, too. That's why they extinguished all of them and banned eating real meat in Night City. Cats showed to be the most resistent animals to the flu and the annihilation, that's why few of them still stroll around in the streets.
In the meantime pets are allowed, but cost a huge amount of taxes, therefore only a few very rich families can allow to have dogs (or cats).

From what I remember from the shards, there was a plague transfered at first by birds, later it was found in other animals, too. That's why they extinguished all of them and banned eating real meat in Night City. Cats showed to be the most resistent animals to the flu and the annihilation, that's why few of them still stroll around in the streets.
In the meantime pets are allowed, but cost a huge amount of taxes, therefore only a few very rich families can allow to have dogs (or cats).

Since this is in the 'Suggestion' area, the point of my post is that I want DOGS.

AKA companion dogs, or enemy dogs either way. But Cyber versions.

Or full bot versions i'm not picky.

Cats are fine, there are a few around town. I found 3 so far ;)

-w

The game has lots of bugs though (and cockroaches.) :p

I don't recall seeing rats but my imagination seems to think they are all over the place as I'm constantly thinking how dirty and smelly some of the areas must be and that makes me think "Ewww Rats!!"

I don't recall seeing rats but my imagination seems to think they are all over the place as I'm constantly thinking how dirty and smelly some of the areas must be and that makes me think "Ewww Rats!!"

I've seen some already in some dark and dirty alleys.

For the half-cyber dog request: There was a tv show in Night City, where they explained, that experiments with half kybernetic rats went wrong, because animals tend to psychosis as soon as they got implants... So full robot dogs should be more a thing.

Regina confirms there are Dogs in NC.

She even suggests that V gets one, to replace a 'pet' that she was asked to return to it's owner...

Sorry all the haters can shoosh now. -W

1609709697474.png

Ummm, but there ARE cats??????? I know of two: One at the beginning in front of Vik's and the other when Takemura and V are overlooking the Arasaka float facility.

Yes. There are a few around town*. Just need to do some looking around ;)

*(albeit they may be 'Erwin Schrödinger cats' but cats nonetheless) -w

cats.jpg

Top Bottom