What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
Judy. In my opinion the most relatable, most "human" and most believable character. I also think that Judy is probably the most stable character romancable, so that helps too.

Jackie is a close second. He's the perfect "bromance"-character (even if you're playing a female V). It's a pity that he's gone far too soon.

Evelyn left the biggest impression on me
A10D57F3-AB3A-42AE-8812-EA0D8B9331E7.png

There all great so i'll put them all at n1 although with each playthrough im liking more and more the to and fro between V and johnny, theres alot there and even after 7 playthroughs i've not discovered everything

Its definitely Judy, and it was instant attraction.
I said this in another thread some time ago, but I feel like Judy was written just for me by someone like me who had a lot of the same life experiences I have had. Judy grabbed me on many levels, and reminded me of a girl that slipped through my fingers when I was young and stupid. I'm no longer that young and naive girl anymore so Judy and all she reminds me of makes it that much sweeter for me.

Close on her heels though, Panam, also was attracted to her pretty quickly. Too bad she's not available to fem V.

Its definitely Judy, and it was instant attraction.
I said this in another thread some time ago, but I feel like Judy was written just for me by someone like me who had a lot of the same life experiences I have had. Judy grabbed me on many levels, and reminded me of a girl that slipped through my fingers when I was young and stupid. I'm no longer that young and naive girl anymore so Judy and all she reminds me of makes it that much sweeter for me.

Close on her heels though, Panam, also was attracted to her pretty quickly. Too bad she's not available to fem V.
This is probably the cutest post i've read lately. :giveup:

Also for me it's Judy (duh!), Evelyn, Panam, Misty, Mama Welles and probably Takemura. His texts always make me lose it, he has such a dad vibe. Not knowing how to use the phone, using the messages as search to look for food places and honorable mention to his really close selfie that sent me.

Oh and V. I love her, period.

Judy. In my opinion the most relatable, most "human" and most believable character. I also think that Judy is probably the most stable character romancable, so that helps too.

Jackie is a close second. He's the perfect "bromance"-character (even if you're playing a female V). It's a pity that he's gone far too soon.

This is what I feel is the biggest missed opportunity in the whole of Cyberpunk.

Jackie, T-Bug, Misty, Vic, Mama Welles.

It's why I'm hoping that future dlc expansions whatever expand a metric tonne in the early and mid game to include them. You can still have the story pan out the same - but push it further down the line.

This is what I feel is the biggest missed opportunity in the whole of Cyberpunk.

Jackie, T-Bug, Misty, Vic, Mama Welles.

It's why I'm hoping that future dlc expansions whatever expand a metric tonne in the early and mid game to include them. You can still have the story pan out the same - but push it further down the line.

T-Bug was kinda weird. I didn't really care about her.

But Jackie, Misty, Vic and - later - Mama Welles were kinda real family - people you can actually trust in that messy dystopic world. Kinda baffles me that there aren't really any quests furthering the relationships you have with them.

As i played as netrunner for sure would it be Alt, most badass character in the game for sure. Also the machine-like voice she has is incredibly terrifying and well done.

Judy and her story redefined many things that I held about beauty, love and affection. It is so well written and captivating that its the single most defining thing for me in Cyberpunk and nothing comes close to the weight and impact it made on me. And I know many feel same about Panam or River and Kerry and I am happy to see that is the case.

I have played so many games and killed so many bad guys and beasts in so many ways in what feels like endless hours and by far nothing was as impactful and definitive to me like Judy, her character and personality woven in with her backstory. Learning about her childhood has shown rare trust and openness to vulnerability for the sake of love. And so much love went into making her who she is. I wouldn't change anything about her, I desperately only wish for more time with her!

I feel humbled and honored to have met her and I'll forever be grateful to the lovely people that made her reality. She is the only true driving force for me in Night City. And a story so well told like hers, modest true and dignifying to the end has to me more value than the tale of any legend. Set in this dark meatgrinder of a mega city you will find her story and many others that flip your understanding of what Cyberpunk is, what you expected it to be, it takes you by surprise. And in this dark future where hedonism and sin is a badge of honor for most, you still find true beauty and selfless humility amongst all the chaos.
In terms of narrative themes, these extremes were only truly obvious to me because of Judy. But there is far more to say about her still but words wouldn't do it justice....

All of us should never stop to promote these values back at the developers for the characters we love. In hopes they will give us more time with them, what else could give us more joy in Cyberpunk really? No amount of blown off heads in any new ways would ever be as memorable.

Seems there is 2 of these threads, but guess this one took off, so repost tajm!

Top Bottom