Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you have denied Johnny his cigarette all the time he won't even acknowledge this one. You'd think this would be a huge deal for him, but no.

Just for good measure

Attachments

• 20210102_155957.jpg
    20210102_155957.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 39
I'm gonna go back into the game and find something to be offended at. I think most things have been found already, but damnit, there must be something left.
No one's complained about the pet cat being hairless and not having the option to customize it, yet.

Last edited:
"Pretending to be a murderer is fine, pretending to be a smoker is a bridge too far."

Mmmkay. You might want to recalibrate your moral compass. Do you stop reading if a protagonist is a smoker in a book, or walk out of a theater if the main character lights up? This is just silly.

Sheesh, seems a lot of people that love to bag on others that have a valid criticism of the content. Though I am not up in arms, I agree with the OP, I found it off-putting and out of place to be a non-smoker and then not have a choice during "the" scene with Judy (which I loved otherwise).
What really puts it out of place is that Judy wasnt a smoker either up to a certain point, and you as the player can dissuade smoking, so she knows you don't. Not having that choice in the scene is a rather idiotic thing to do and shows that bit of detail was overlooked or wasnt understood due to more than 1 person or team working on that in a vacuum.
Don't get me wrong, the amount of detail in the game is incredible, and I find only a few reasons to dole out criticism, this being a minor one for me.

And lets not forget that criticism comes because people truly care about these characters and want the best experience thay can have, with them.

Judy + V, Forever!

I wonder if any of the developers had family who were or were themselves recovering alcoholics.

I don't know any other game that lets you play as a teetotaller.

I wonder if any of the developers had family who were or were themselves recovering alcoholics.

I don't know any other game that lets you play as a teetotaller.
I have played a lot of major RPGs over the last 2 decades, and never have I been forced to drink or smoke in any of them.
/shrug

If yoir only complain is that...great for you...
I would call it feedback rather than complaint. But no, there were other things I was not very happy with. For example I didn't like it when I heard V saying things like "Jusus" or "Christ", when she had already made it clear in some earlier dialogue choice that she is not a believer.

I would call it feedback rather than complaint. But no, there were other things I was not very happy with. For example I didn't like it when I heard V saying things like "Jusus" or "Christ", when she had already made it clear in some earlier dialogue choice that she is not a believer.

Jesus smoking Christ!

I had to log in just to say I adore this thread and I adore you for posting this.

I fully support you in this. CDPR change this immediately. We don't want lung cancer, we just want sexy time.

Sign the petition! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom