Still playing in 2021?

+

Still going to play it through 2021

• Total voters
<3 it out if you are still playing and going to continue to play through out 2021 and beyond. Multiplayer will be a game changer / Update what we need.

CDPR devs can fix "most" in about 6 months if they stand up against the awful decision makers "higher ups".. then i have good feeling that CDPR will deliver a real Cyberpunk 2077 experience between 6-12 months. They have too keep their head cool and if they being pushed again by their higher ups... CDPR devs all you gotta say is : NO!

yeah don't think about multiplayer it wont come anytime soon.. CDPR said themselves "maybe" 2023" for multiplayer.

I stopped playing the game a while ago. I just couldn't get around the various bugs and game crashes and then knowing that the game is unfinished and the missing features, it all just drove me insane and thus I decided to stop playing.

So for now I will simply wait and see what updates and where the game goes from here, if I like what I see then I may return.

But in all honesty it is going to take a lot of work to get anywhere with this title.

I have no interest in the multiplayer aspect of the game.

They will get everything fixed and I have a big BIG feeling that this game is going to blow up, not just from the launch but even more down the line after things get fixed it's going to surprise a lot of people.

Guest 4375874

Haven't finished my first playthrough yet so that goes without saying.

Waiting for the fixes, performance improvements, updates and addition of missing features. Then I'll play again. As the game should be.
Post automatically merged:

They will get everything fixed and I have a big BIG feeling that this game is going to blow up, not just from the launch but even more down the line after things get fixed it's going to surprise a lot of people.
One can only hope, my friend, one can only hope...

Uninstalled it on my PS5 and told my brothers to wait for an update before even playing it.

Gonna wait a few months, I doubt we'll ever get the version the original devs planned for it but.....whatever.
Never buying another CDPR game again. Gonna be a long wait before Horizon:Forbidden West comes out.

Oh well.

Yeah still need to finish my 2nd playthrough then I'm gonna do another playthrough with a cyberninja build. currently at around 100 hours of playtime. It's my most played singleplayer game of 2020 despite being released in december.

13 million PC sales and beating WOW in most PC sales is not blowing up??

I have a feeling that the comment was referring to the quality of the game. All the sales figures show is how well the marketing did at pulling a fast one and presenting what turns out to be a bunch of half finished ideas stitched together at last minute as a finished, triple A product. The fact that so many "consumers" these days rush to defend companies that treat them with contempt by their actions, yet claim to be their best pal through PR bullshit is the reason it will keep happening. By banging on about the sales figures you are reminding everyone of just how much of a scam has been pulled here by the management. It's not good.

iCake

Forum veteran
Well, I'm holding my 1st playthrough over for now, waiting for AI fixes. Not the GTA style AI, mind you, I know that a lot of people made a big issue of it, civilian behavior, cars moving in straight lines etc. and I can understand that, but I personally don't really care all that much about this kind of stuff, but I can't stand the combat AI anymore, enemies just standing there doing nothing, not even trying to find you if you happen to be too far away from them, which I pretty much always am. That just became pretty boring quite quickly and I don't want this to spoil my impressions of the game... when all other aspects seem to be quite engaging, very engaging for the most part, because that'd be a shame to develop a skewed opinion on the game just because of what seems to be nothing more than an annoying bug.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking. But they have cut too much content to even make it blow up.

Enjoyed my playthrough but there is nothing in the game to make me want to play it again, nothing changes story wise and there is no difference in the lifepaths after the initial 20min intro. Might come back and replay if it gets some luv from the devs but for now I'm done.

Man people are complaining too much on the web, I'm enjoying this game of course i'm gonna keep playing, i never stopped since it came out :p I'm 150 hours in and still on act 2 going nuts with all the side quests and stuff. Love it.

It's still too early for me to say so I wouldn't be able to vote. I am still on my first playthrough and going slowly because it hasn't hooked me and taken me on the ride I expected.

Top Bottom