what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

+
None. The final Panam sidequest is bugged, also after the deep dive ive got a 0 hp bug, so my char has 0 hp and after a few steps she dies.

Same with reloads etc...

None. The final Panam sidequest is bugged, also after the deep dive ive got a 0 hp bug, so my char has 0 hp and after a few steps she dies.

Same with reloads etc...

That isn't a bug, if you resurface too quick you get nitrogen poisoning and can die from it, probably saved while the nitrogen poisoning is in effect.

First one i got was storming with Johnny and Rogue because i never really thought it through and he made a very compelling argument if im honest, ended up with my other half dumping me and V airlocking themself.

Think i sat there for 10 minutes with furrowed brow just going "whaa jus appen?" Needless to say i sat up after that and paid more attention on subsequent playthroughs.

First was Arasaka ending and being uploaded... Saddest ending evar... wow.. Specially when everyone starts leaving messages wondering where you went too...

Second Ending Went for the Boarder with Panam and Judy.
There is one that is worse, which is to throw the pills away on the roof. I mean my playthrough took 125 hours and you can basically just choose to blow out your own brain right there and the game ends, but then again its fine its an option. But it does make your last 125 hours feel slightly wasted to be honest :D

Star ending. Little reason to try out the other ones from what I've researched. Hopefully story DLC in the future will change that.

Panam ending - probably the happiest ending of the lot. Gotta say I enjoyed the game despite its issues.

The Panam ending reminded me of Blade Runner a little bit - Deckard and Rachel going off together - future unknown. How long does Rachel have left to live?

Looking forward to DLC - kind of lacking motivation to play now - did most of the sides before Nocturne and I watched the alternative endings on Youtube

First was Arasaka ending and being uploaded... Saddest ending evar... wow.. Specially when everyone starts leaving messages wondering where you went too...

Second Ending Went for the Boarder with Panam and Judy.

That's the only good ending, in all other endings V becomes Johnny regardless of who gets to keep the body and dies anyhow.

Panam ending - probably the happiest ending of the lot. Gotta say I enjoyed the game despite its issues.

The Panam ending reminded me of Blade Runner a little bit - Deckard and Rachel going off together - future unknown. How long does Rachel have left to live?

Looking forward to DLC - kind of lacking motivation to play now - did most of the sides before Nocturne and I watched the alternative endings on Youtube

The Panam ending if V gets to keep the body is the worse ending it's the only one where there is no chance of return/survival. The Nomad ending is also the only ending that wasn't planned from the start but was shoehorned in likely from content that was destined to be the Nomad lifepath culmination.
It's the only ending without an internal name, Araska is called "Heir", Rogue is called "Legend" the Solo ("secret") ending is called "Reborn".

Code:
\quest\main_quests\epilogue\q201\q201_heir.questphase.base

\quest\main_quests\epilogue\q202\q202.questphase.base

\quest\main_quests\epilogue\q203\q203_legend.questphase.base

\quest\main_quests\epilogue\q204\q204_reborn.questphase

In general as far as V goes the only "happy" ending is the Araska one it's the only ending in which V does not repeat Johnny's path in 2020 thus not becoming Johnny.

There is a clear parallel between the 2020 and 2077 time periods, if both V and Johnny decide to storm the Araska tower to settle a personal grievance, both V and Johnny get their friends kill, both V and Johnny get a bunch of innocents killed Johnny blew a nuke in 2020 and V let Alt massacre god knows how many people in the tower and potentially beyond it (she killed everyone on Tower's subnet at least that's about as bad as the nuke) and both of them die in the end.

The Araska ending is the only one where you don't go blowing up the tower again, you don't get any of your friends killed, you don't get any innocents killed and if you have saved Takemura you get the best promise of coming back as V with a new body if you join the Relic pilot program.

Last edited:
Finished my first playthrough of the main story. My nomad ended up in space after trying to get the relic out of her, or at least that's what I'm suppose to think. Honestly it felt like I was already trapped in a matrix like cyberspace. Realizing that this was worse than dying, when the offer came to become an engram and wait an indefinite amount of time for a new body (more like spend eternity in the cyberspace void) or return to Earth and die, she took the first shuttle home. At least in her eyes, this was a death she could choose.

I figure this is suppose to be the bad ending (well with the exception of becoming an engram being worse) and it certainly made me a little sick to my stomach as I watched the epilogue play out. Might have just been the purple hues though. :p

After my first ending I was literally a wreck lol. Heavy one! Felt like a horror game at the end.
cpmeme.jpg

Moon-Ending. I spoilered for the "best" ending at first and go with Panam.

I also let V keep his body. First time I got the impression that V actually died in that space suit just before he/she arrived to the station. But I haven't seen anybody else mention this possibility.
Me, too :D

Thank god, I thought I was the only one. His helmet lose Air, he hears music and his face impression change.
Total clear.

Aloen

Forum regular
Nomad ending and I won't consider any other options. I can't even bring myself to try another.

Araska has my soul, but I'm perfectly fine with this ending. Give me a super hot Lizzy Wizzy chrome body for the DLC, upload my engram, and I will rock Night City again.

Top Bottom