Dev leaked info ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I've always said , I will believe it when it actually happens. It will never be how I had hoped it would be, but no game has ever done that. most have been mediocre at best. Not saying they were bad, but just wasnt what I had hoped for.

In my humble honest opinion, just wait and see, don't put too much hope and expectation in it. My biggest concern is to fix the bugs and adding the essential stuff like hair dresser, better armor system where we can look nice and have good defense at the same time.

I've played 100+ hours of one campaign so I enjoyed the game. But I wish it was more.

But will you be able to see? Seriously, I once got lost an hour trying to navigate the room where Waka's friend is tied up to a braindance machine.

Good point.
Can't image what it would look like to swim in raw sewage.
Maybe the sewers also feature Neon light sources everywhere? :þ

Maybe V will get an Adaptive Light Filter mod or nightvision?
Or the year 2077 state-of-the-art legendary inconic mod 'Flashlight'.
Time will tell.

I mean, I do sincerely hope this post is true, or there's truth to it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I still love the game even if it never gets back everything it had to cut, but definitely am rooting for this level of redemption arc because I love this world and its cast of characters and simply want more of it.

True or not - I do agree with the alleged dev post in thinking mid-march expectations for real substantial patches feels more realistic than January.

There is no proof a night vision couldn't be implemented. In fact it is just wierd it's not in the game already.
It is in the game. Certain scopes have it.

Whether this dev stuff is true, it is my sincerest hope that the game we will get this year will be leaps and bounds better.

It is in the game. Certain scopes have it.

Whether this dev stuff is true, it is my sincerest hope that the game we will get this year will be leaps and bounds better.
I was refering more to an optical implant upgrade.
But yeah, come march, we will know if there is any merit to these rumors.

I was refering more to an optical implant upgrade.
But yeah, come march, we will know if there is any merit to these rumors.
I understand, but your statement was talking about night vision in general, so I wanted to clarify.

I would hope that having night vision would make for a great optics implant that CDPR could incorporate in an update to the game.

I mean, I do sincerely hope this post is true, or there's truth to it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I still love the game even if it never gets back everything it had to cut, but definitely am rooting for this level of redemption arc because I love this world and its cast of characters and simply want more of it.

True or not - I do agree with the alleged dev post in thinking mid-march expectations for real substantial patches feels more realistic than January.

My opinion as well, 100% agree. Given how good the characters and overall design ended up being despite all of this, if you put content back in and add a bit more to romance characters and world interactivity, I can't even begin to think how stellar the game would end up being.

Don't do this to me. Don't give me hope.
You, sir, suck at memes! Do it properly!
dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

My opinion as well, 100% agree. Given how good the characters and overall design ended up being despite all of this, if you put content back in and add a bit more to romance characters and world interactivity, I can't even begin to think how stellar the game would end up being.

The 50K lines floor me and makes me wonder if they removed huge amounts of alternate V responses and reactions.

This "The original plan was way better, damn corpos" looks like something that someone from marketing division would say to make things to look better than they really are.

I don't want to be bad guy here, but this just look like some fake "dev leak" to bait more players in and reach sales projection.

Something like: "It's not that great now, but wait and see until june, because we're working on great things and had a lot hidden under our sleeve to surprise you"

I'm sticking with the game I have now, the 1.06 version of the game on Steam.

It's a good linear story, with good character development, unbalanced combat for end game and advanced upgrade, and lack a lot of the basics.

Songs are great, visuals are great. Some side activities are great, but most of them are grindy, don't explore the world lore a lot (most by text, instead of showing) and lack personal touch in quests (due to themes and the way fixers works).

It's "OK" - some strong points, some weak points. Nothing near what was promissed during these years by trailers. Not enough for me to recommend it to friends.

And if they really have this "magic under their sleeves, it makes me feel like they released this version to see if everybody would be amazed by the marketing magic, despite of the obvious problems the game have.

So, until there is some improvements in areas we all been complaining about these days in this forum, it would be better to take things as they really are now. At least that's what I'm going to do.

I hope that this game really become the holy grail of gaming community by june, but as all things we invest our hope in, it's better be prepared for the worse. (PR magic to push some soulless mulltiplayer)

That 6 months into montage which renders lifepaths useless ruined worldbuilding - Cyberpunk 2077 For Cyberpunk 2077 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "That 6 months into montage which renders lifepaths useless ruined worldbuilding". gamefaqs.gamespot.com
Deyum that 50,000+ scrapped dialogue is really a kicker for me among other things here. What would I give for them to put it all back..

This "The original plan was way better, damn corpos" looks like something that someone from marketing division would say to make things to look better than they really are.

I don't want to be bad guy here, but this just look like some fake "dev leak" to bait more players in and reach sales projection.
Could be fake. But recommending refunds doesn't sound like bait. Sound more like he's saying to take caution and wait for actual results before purchase.

I dont believe everything here but come on.. we can see that this game is being cut through all hell and tried to make something work and well for a lot of people they did.. for me it feels beta access at best.

You, sir, suck at memes! Do it properly!
View attachment 11126750
I really don't care enough for memes to go through goggle for it :p
Post automatically merged:

Something like: "It's not that great now, but wait and see until june, because we're working on great things and had a lot hidden under our sleeve to surprise you"

It's a good linear story, with good character development, unbalanced combat for end game and advanced upgrade, and lack a lot of the basics.

Songs are great, visuals are great. Some side activities are great, but most of them are grindy, don't explore the world lore a lot (most by text, instead of showing) and lack personal touch in quests (due to themes and the way fixers works).

It's "OK" - some strong points, some weak points. Nothing near what was promissed during these years by trailers. Not enough for me to recommend it to friends.

And if they really have this "magic under their sleeves, it makes me feel like they released this version to see if everybody would be amazed by the marketing magic, despite of the obvious problems the game have.

So, until there is some improvements in areas we all been complaining about these days in this forum, it would be better to take things as they really are now. At least that's what I'm going to do.

I hope that this game really become the holy grail of gaming community by june, but as all things we invest our hope in, it's better be prepared for the worse. (PR magic to push some soulless mulltiplayer)
How would it be a good marketing move to blame the company for the game's shortcoming? If anything it just confirms that the company has no real interest in gamer's opinion.

I'm sure it is but then it would be an unofficial roadmap and pretty much what we want anyway. I don't give a shit about the guy's sincerity, just if the information is good.

Well I'm obviously not going to turn down an update.

Man I wish I were bored enough as these people that I could afford waste my time making up shit about this game for people on the internet to fall for

Well the thing is that plenty of it is true even if he's a fake (and we don't know he is). Obviously there's massive cut parts and the code is being rewritten.

The 50K lines floor me and makes me wonder if they removed huge amounts of alternate V responses and reactions.

Time will tell. If all of this is nowhere to be true, we shouldn't be waiting for long before we see the first batches of content put back into the game.

If my english would be better, I could write something down like that, too.
Everybody knows there were many hopes, what is missing (E3 2018<>reality) and every theory about cutted content is discussed 2000 times up and down on YT.
It might be a dev or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom