Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Well, I think you're right, the problem is I don't know anything to get distracted with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I already though about restarting my gameand this time play as a nomad but Idk, I think after finishing the game I will still not knowing what to do and I also liked the path that I choose
nomad definitely has some special dialogue that makes the nomad ending more impactful. I don't think I can play any other life path after this, I will always go nomad life, and panam/aldecaldo ending :ROFLMAO:

nomad definitely has some special dialogue that makes the nomad ending more impactful. I don't think I can play any other life path after this, I will always go nomad life, and panam/aldecaldo ending :ROFLMAO:
Well, now I think you gave me will to play the nomad ending :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I finished this game since 26 of december and since 3, probably 4 days ago I was thinking about playing the game as a nomad but I was a little bit afraid of playing it and not like that path, Idk, but now I think I will try it. Btw, when I'm saying that I had afraid of not like that path I'm not saying the I hate nomads because that's not true, specially because I love Panam, when I said that it was because I was afraid of beign the same something of playing as a corpo and realising that I lost all my saves for nothing, specially because I loved to be a corpo, like, Idk, since I'm a corpo I'm not used to that life of a nomad and technically Panam is helping me trying to adapat to that life, specially now with this new beggining

Btw, I don't know if the correct word for what I tried to say it's will or not so yeah, sry if it's not

The supposed Aldecaldos Dlc will probably come out in 2022 at the earliest. If it is actually about the Aldecaldos and finding a cure though.

Big expansions take a lot of time and I would rather have them working their ass off and taking their time to finish this story as good as they can.
Post automatically merged:

Actually they've likely already begun work on the expansions long before the game released. This is what they did with Witcher 3. Hearts of Stone was a little over 10 hours long and added a ton of content, while Blood and Wine was almost the size of a new game with a massive new area and over 20 hours of new story not counting the side quests. Both of these expansions were released within the year of Witcher 3's release, with Blood and Wine releasing pretty much 1 year after the game came out. With the size of those expansions, there was no way they developed that after Witcher 3's release. Especially when you take into account the Night To Remember trailer that came out before Witcher 3 launched, those events didn't take place until the final expansion.

Yea I really hope we can hear what the expansion is gonna be based on at least a month or two ahead of time. I want to just ask CDPR if we will see more of Panam in the expansions but Idk if they will tell us yet or not.

We were supposed to receive a roadmap of the expansions by launch, but this was delayed when the game was delayed to Dec 10. Hopefully they'll announce it when we get the DLC drip early this year. It should give us an idea of what to expect in the expansions. Witcher 3 announced theirs prior/at launch (I don't recall which) and gave brief descriptions for them. That said, we didn't know Blood and Wine took place post ending until later.

honestly guys, we are just torturing ourselves with speculation and hope, at this point I think we need to find something to distract us till cdpr shares some actual news :shrug:

Honestly the best thing you can do is continue to make your voices heard. As someone mentioned before, CDPR added more romance content to the vanilla game through a patch for Triss after an outpouring of fan feedback. There's no reason to take the foot off the pedal now. Keep letting them know what you want to see. :)

Actually they've likely already begun work on the expansions long before the game released. This is what they did with Witcher 3. Hearts of Stone was a little over 10 hours long and added a ton of content, while Blood and Wine was almost the size of a new game with a massive new area and over 20 hours of new story not counting the side quests. Both of these expansions were released within the year of Witcher 3's release, with Blood and Wine releasing pretty much 1 year after the game came out. With the size of those expansions, there was no way they developed that after Witcher 3's release. Especially when you take into account the Night To Remember trailer that came out before Witcher 3 launched, those events didn't take place until the final expansion.

We were supposed to receive a roadmap of the expansions by launch, but this was delayed when the game was delayed to Dec 10. Hopefully they'll announce it when we get the DLC drip early this year. It should give us an idea of what to expect in the expansions. Witcher 3 announced theirs prior/at launch (I don't recall which) and gave brief descriptions for them. That said, we didn't know Blood and Wine took place post ending until later.

Honestly the best thing you can do is continue to make your voices heard. As someone mentioned before, CDPR added more romance content to the vanilla game through a patch for Triss after an outpouring of fan feedback. There's no reason to take the foot off the pedal now. Keep letting them know what you want to see. :)
True, I'm with the same opinion about the DLC and about that we ned to keep writing about our ideas because hopefully they can add this stuff to the game

Yes, yes and more yes.

I am all for more interactions, extensions and content with our Road Warrior wife. :LOL:

If they do indeed decide to go with post-ending expansions, the Nomad ending with Panam being one of the possible starting points is as no brainer.

Both the Afterlife ending and Aldecaldos ending are open for further expansion. They'll likely both converge on Crystal Palace. One of the Aldecaldos contacts is a corporation called Stormtech. They apparently deal with biotech research. They also happen to have an office on Crystal Palace. It's entirely possible that they expansion could handle the two endings similar to how the lifepaths were handled in the prologue of the game. You start in different areas for the first 15 or so minutes, and end up converging onto one path. Mr. Blue Eyes in the Afterlife ending emails mentions the information he seeks there could lead to a possible cure. It's within the realm of possibility that the Aldecaldos contacts would know that as well and send you up there.

dude pretty much panam's side quests, with a bit more fleshing out could be a spinoff title on its own and i'd buy the heck out of that

Both the Afterlife ending and Aldecaldos ending are open for further expansion. They'll likely both converge on Crystal Palace. One of the Aldecaldos contacts is a corporation called Stormtech. They apparently deal with biotech research. They also happen to have an office on Crystal Palace. It's entirely possible that they expansion could handle the two endings similar to how the lifepaths were handled in the prologue of the game. You start in different areas for the first 15 or so minutes, and end up converging onto one path. Mr. Blue Eyes in the Afterlife ending emails mentions the information he seeks there could lead to a possible cure. It's within the realm of possibility that the Aldecaldos contacts would know that as well and send you up there.
I think for some reason, my brain was just stuck on the crystal palace hovering over night city only, and that it would therefore be impossible that the nomad ending could lead you there since panam said you guys would never go back.. but that's right it's a space station that can technically be accessed from anywhere as long as you can get yourself in orbit so yeah i think this is definitely likely

TBH I hope it doesn't go that way too much. If u would go up there and have a 1-2 hour story ok but honestly I would much rather live some more of the nomad lifepath in Arizona than being trapped on an space-station for the rest of the DLC. I mean as long as its with pan hell yeah but at the same time I don't hope that all the party will go down in the orb. I enjoyed the nomad style way to much for a spacestation only DLC I am sorry boys. xD

Well, for me it's all ok if I get more missions with Panam and not only a few missions :D :ROFLMAO:

Damn straight. As long as we keep the relevant threads alive we have a chance.
Yeah, that's why I created that topic about the mission, even knowing that the idea that I gave it will be a bit hard to happen I think we never lose our hope

TBH I hope it doesn't go that way too much. If u would go up there and have a 1-2 hour story ok but honestly I would much rather live some more of the nomad lifepath in Arizona than being trapped on an space-station for the rest of the DLC. I mean as long as its with pan hell yeah but at the same time I don't hope that all the party will go down in the orb. I enjoyed the nomad style way to much for a spacestation only DLC I am sorry boys. xD
Agree, I hope there's a way to cure V in Arizona with the Panam's help. I think we deserve a happy ending with Panam after all what happened

Last edited:
If only devs could tell us one phrase about their DLC plans to inspire us)
But they keep silence, so we should maintain this thread and other same threads actual.
I hope that they can give some spoiler after this big patches :LOL:
Or maybe before :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do you guys think Panam/Aldecaldos would join you when you head to the Crystal Palace? Or would you leave them behind and spend 20hrs in space by yourselves?

Agree, but how do you justify that for people who went with the night city or Arasaka endings?

Crystal Palace seems like the compromise option.
I didn't saw those finals already but if you choose them you get saved?
Btw,since we don't know what's on the other side we can hope that we can find another way to cure V :D

Agree, but how do you justify that for people who went with the night city or Arasaka endings?

U could do it with a phonecall after the intro for example or just let the player give the choice to let them know u are going there at some point with the night city ending.
The arasaka ending wouldn't fit in the scheme in my opinion anyway because what I know there isn't even once something about finding a cure if I am right.

Do you guys think Panam/Aldecaldos would join you when you head to the Crystal Palace? Or would you leave them behind and spend 20hrs in space by yourselves?

Not sure about the Aldecaldos going that far but pretty sure Panam would go with us through hell and back and see this entire thing through. Yes, even in space.

She literally drops everything at 3 AM to come pick you up, bring a tank and assault a friggin' Militech mining operation + Arasaka Tower, just to give you a chance at survival. And she does that for your V regardless of gender or romance.

So yeah, I think she'll have our back in the Palace, especially when romanced. :p

Plus she seems already pretty invested in helping you to begin with, by going through all her Aldecaldo contacts, no?

Not sure about the Aldecaldos going that far but pretty sure Panam would go with us through hell and back and see this entire thing through. Yes, even in Space.

She literally drops everything at 3 AM to come pick you up, bring a tank and assault a friggin' Militech mining operation + Arasaka Tower, just to give you a chance at survival. And she does that for your V regardless of gender or romance.

So yeah, I think she'll have our back, especailly when romanced. :p

Plus she seems already pretty invested in helping you to begin with, by going through all her Aldecaldo contacts, no?

Hmm good point.

Perhaps there can be financial incentive too? Aldecaldos/Panam smuggling stuff to/from the Palace to help the clan? Or maybe selling their Arasaka tech?

The only negative thing I can say is that the voice actor for Panam said she hasn't been called in for any expansion work on Instagram. Maybe because of:
  • NDA
  • Her lines were already recorded
  • Development for expansion hasn't started (idk about this).

Crystal Palace could serve as sort of a point that ties together all the compatible endings (and also a pretty cool "endgame" areat too)

Like, Rogue/Legend V will get the option to go that place anyway, from Mr. Blue Eyes (with a promise of cure)

Nomad ending could be the same, maybe through some of the mentioned Aldecaldo contacts, or Mr. Blue Eyes contacting you himself?

Top Bottom