Masterpiece.

+
I do not know what else to say other then this game is beautieful, the story is amazing, Just a few things please, rear-view mirrors ( I role play drive. ) which means I am actually driving the car like I do my car off the Simulation, buying places, and paying rent, strip club, Car painting, Manual shifting :)!!!! dating possibilities, Investing into businesses.

I do not know what else to say other then this game is beautieful, the story is amazing, Just a few things please, rear-view mirrors ( I role play drive. ) which means I am actually driving the car like I do my car off the Simulation, buying places, and paying rent, strip club, Car painting, Manual shifting :)!!!! dating possibilities, Investing into businesses.
Can't be a masterpiece if it is missing features you are asking for ! :coolstory:

IMG_20210101_111952.jpg

10/10

i agree the game looks super good and the world feels alive i would just like more interaction with the world. tho manual shifting is a little racing sim like

Yeah, people really need to stop using the M-Word; they never know what it means.
Dose not matter if YOU... Or others think or feel it's not a masterpiece, you need to learn to appreciate life and what it brings.. bottom line

Can't be a masterpiece if it is missing features you are asking for ! :coolstory:
I enjoy life and what it brings bottom line no matter what 10,000,000 people say this is a masterpiece and when They add more features, fixes, and things it'll be more of a masterpiece
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe people should stop settling for objective mediocrity?
Stop saying people.. and begin saying you lol... its YOU... who feel this way.. and trying to project your feelings onto others in attempts to get others to validate what you want.. just say I should stop settling for objective mediocrity

Or maybe people should stop settling for objective mediocrity?
Stop saying people.. and begin saying you lol... its YOU... who feel this way.. and trying to protect your feelings onto others in attempts to get others to validate what you want.. just say I should stop settling for objective mediocrity

polished is not the same as polish :ohstopit:
in 2 years if they complete the game it could be.
but once the sales are done I don't see that they have any motivation

I'm sorry I wasn't going to comment, but I can't resist.

This game is your piece de resistance?

I mean this game is maybe at best above average, but a masterpiece, I just don't see it. The story is linear where your choices except for one don't really matter. Character creation has been done better for over a decade with bioware and bethesda to name two. Car driving has been done better in both the GTA and Saints Row series. Romance are throw away side quests, with zero impact, there are bugs everywhere.

I just don't get it. I mean Mass Effect Andromeda was a better game then this, and it has massive issues.. Driving was better (hell the Mako in Mass Effect 1 was better driving then this).

Just really, maybe it's your opinion that matters to you, and I appreciate it, but I think you're in a very shallow minority here.

Stop saying people.. and begin saying you lol... its YOU... who feel this way.. and trying to protect your feelings onto others in attempts to get others to validate what you want.. just say I should stop settling for objective mediocrity

Wrong. It's not just ME. Take a jaunt across YouTube and look at how many people are pervasively disappointed. And it's not just MY opinion when there are quantitative measures to go by. Just check out all of the GTA v Cyberpunk videos and whatnot plastered across YouTube and you can objectively see how CP is in no way a "masterpiece." The issues is people like YOU are fine with cookie-cutter bubble gum and that's fine. But the more demanding consumer expects a bit more for something to qualify as a "masterpiece." It's not me projecting when other people's sentiments are mirroring my own without any coordinating.

In my eyes, the Witcher 3 is unmistakeable a masterpiece. I’ve enjoyed my time in the game, and am looking forward to at least 4 more playthroughs, however i don’t agree that it’s a masterpiece. However, ask me again in a couple years, when all the QOL and bug fixes are added, and we see a chunk of gameplay additions (hopefully as content updates).

The PC version is good. Quite glitchy, doesn't scale at all, the RPGs elements are lacking and there's a lot of cut content, but still good. The story and characters are solid and have moments of brilliance, and Night City's atmosphere is spot on. It's far from being a polished game but I wouldn't call it mediocre at all.

Top Bottom