Your useless talent

+
I look young. I don’t know if it’s talent or not, but at 35 they don’t sell alcohol to me

Oh man, I wish you saw those crazy teachers trying to drag me into a highschool when I just shaved my beard!
Post automatically merged:

And I can spawn a really long dark matter whenever I ate too much cheese.
Image upon request!

Can maneuver my tounge to go all wavy, and to morph into a variety of other weird lines. Best with the standard W, U, and C though.

I can do this:

It's absolutely useless.

I thought everyone could do this? It sounds weird, for me a roar and more a load hum.

Is it weird that everyone tells me I look young for my age(30 and still get carded), ambidextrous with basically everything except writing, can make W/Cs with my tongue, can make my ears do the tensing *I actually always thought there was something wrong with my ears and it was going to eventually make me deaf lol, can grab heavy things with my toes, and play a lot of songs on the guitar/piano but only the beginning of them?! Is that the meme of this forum and I'm just really high or is this some Twilight Zone shit going on?

Guest 4375874

1. I look much younger than my age (which is just disastrous for dating - either attract creepy older women with a middle age crisis or immature brats).
2. My body temperature is always lower no matter how hot it gets, blood pressure is always the same no matter how stressed I think I am... to my physicians amusement.

Basically I'm a vampire from Twilight >.>

Your useless talent

In this thread we share our useless talents...thing(s) that we are good at but gain nothing out of it.I'll start.If a famous actor/actress lends his/hers voice to a cartoon character I will recognize it almost immediately.
Share yours...and don't be shy.

I'm just posting 10 times to make a thread that's my useless talent.

Your useless talent

In this thread we share our useless talents...thing(s) that we are good at but gain nothing out of it.I'll start.If a famous actor/actress lends his/hers voice to a cartoon character I will recognize it almost immediately.
Share yours...and don't be shy.

I have a talent for getting blamed for anything that goes wrong, regardless of my level of involvement or control.

Tying a cherry stem with my tongue? It's completely useless but a talent, I guess lol

I've known people who can do this - and I've spent countless hours over the years trying to do it.

It might be useless - but damn if I'm not mad as hell that I just can't do it.

I can count the words in sentences as I read a text, note when I've read 5, 10, 15, etc. words, and think to myself 'That sentence had XX words.' -- all while focusing on reading.
So that is how they implement minimum word count restriction for forum posts. I always assumed it was forum software.

Top Bottom