[TW1][mod] Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!!

+
Flash said:
No way to eliminate all problems unless authors of both mods cooperate on new, compatible version. J_Slash is rarely online on this forum.
Well, he can't add your stuff to his, since he's not here. But couldn't you add his stuff to yours? You'd want his permission if possible, but maybe a PM would rouse him?

It will be hard to change plans since all the modding is driven by my periodic interest in particular universe. Now I'm all about Star Wars movies, games (modding KotOR), books and everything else have to wait for its turn. I'm sure I'll return to The Witcher modding btw of making a perfect savegame to import to TW2.

Flash said:
all the modding is driven by my periodic interest in particular universe. Now I'm all about Star Wars movies, games (modding KotOR), books and everything else have to wait for its turn.
I hear you!
I'm sure I'll return to The Witcher modding btw of making a perfect savegame to import to TW2.
This isn't the right thread for it, but I'd love to hear what you consider to be the "perfect" saved game.

I am new to the game. Could someone please put the download link in here for me to download it? Thank you!Chris

chris99us said:
I am new to the game. Could someone please put the download link in here for me to download it? Thank you!
It's at the bottom of the first post, under the line, next to the little paper-clip icon.

This mod is brilliant. The cat and meditate are extremely helpful, and the storage is absolutely invaluable. Running out of room was so frustrating for me, it was ruining my game. Now I not only have room for all the potions, alcohol, grease, bomb equipment, etc., I want, but can also ensure that, when someone requests or desires a particular gift, I have it, wrapped and ready to give.I can also stash my overflow of drowner's brains, etc. for later use or sale, rather than have four or five sets of 50 taking up room (I like to "igni" large groups of them, tee hee). This is a great help, as I seem to be unable to pass up any ingredient.I will never play The Witcher without this mod. It makes the game so much more worthwhile, and takes a lot of stress away (I have enough of that in RL, thank you very much!).Thank you so much, Flash., for this very excellent and valuable mod. I appreciate you every time I play the game. :)

Thank you this mod does make it much easier! I am new to The Witcher and I could not play without it...LOL!Chris ;-P

yruynn said:
Thank you so much, Flash., for this very excellent and valuable mod. I appreciate you every time I play the game. :)
I am not an author of this mod. Thank J_Slash.

To get this mod working with the doppler mod you need to remove the custom_script.ncs and def_arealoaded.ncs from the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\the witcher enhanced edition\Data\z_doppler\override.This practice should work also with other mods.Good luck :)

This mod enables one to do what you can do in just about every other RPG out there... actually carry around different weapons to sell off or use. The fact you don't get the maximum actual 'equip space' IE three quick slots and two short weapons until the very ass end of the game (unless you actually 'cheat' and import the raven's armor in) is actually quite stupid in my opinion. Especially since the excellent leather jacket has three VISIBLE storage spots for potions.

I have tried the quest item variant and also the non quest variantsimply nothing happensIm in the Second Part of the Game, the CityOther mods I use are perfect blood,perfect rain, dark gerald

RickVic said:
simply nothing happens
Did you remember to unzip it? And did you put only the "Stuff" folder in your Override folder, NOT the "REMOVE ITEMS" folder?
Other mods I use are perfect blood,perfect rain, dark gerald
Those are just texture mods, so they shouldn't conflict.

yes, I put the Stuff folder in my created override folderthe other mods are working fineDo I have to start a new game ????

RickVic said:
yes, I put the Stuff folder in my created override folder
And did you NOT put the "REMOVE ITEMS" folder in there? Some people just unzip mods to their Override folder, and that works for some stuff, but it wouldn't work for this, because J_Slash has included both a folder to give you the stuff AND a folder to take it away.
Do I have to start a new game ????
No. This mod gives you the stuff at any point during the game; that's one reason why it's so useful.

No, be sure ;)I have installed the right folderI have understand that the remove items folder is only needed to deactivate the mod and restore a clean savegame

RickVic said:
No, be sure ;)I have installed the right folderI have understand that the remove items folder is only needed to deactivate the mod and restore a clean savegame
Well, I don't understand why it isn't working; that's weird. I'm not the maker of this mod -- J_Slash is -- but he isn't around that often, so I thought I'd try to help you.If you hadn't said that you'd tried both the quest and non-quest versions, I'd think that maybe you just had a glitched download, but it sounds like you've downloaded at least twice.Just for completeness' sake, would you take a screenshot of your Override folder and post it? I'm sure you did everything right, but it's the only thing I can think of.... Like this:

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Well, I don't understand why it isn't working; that's weird. I'm not the maker of this mod -- J_Slash is -- but he isn't around that often, so I thought I'd try to help you.If you hadn't said that you'd tried both the quest and non-quest versions, I'd think that maybe you just had a glitched download, but it sounds like you've downloaded at least twice.Just for completeness' sake, would you take a screenshot of your Override folder and post it? I'm sure you did everything right, but it's the only thing I can think of.... Like this:
i have the same problem, it's not working. i've put the folder in the override folder, i keep checking my invertory but the items are not showing up. that remove thunder sound when entering/exiting buildings mod is not working either.some other things work wel btw like the scabbard mod.i have the enhanced edition and i patched it to 1,5.i'm on windows 7.

Top Bottom