Delamain Epistrophy: Wellsprings Bug

+
Seems I'm having a bug no one else is having, as I can't find any info anywhere about it. I locate the Cab in Wellsprings, scan it, talk with it, then I have to damage it so Delamain can take over. After causing enough damage to shut the cab down, I get two calls. First from the corrupted Delamain, then a second from the real Delamain. The issue is, the mission says "Talk to Delamain", but when I answer his call, nothing happens. He doesn't say a word, then after a second he just hangs up. But the mission still says "Talk to Delamain". I try calling him back but he doesn't pick up, and the mission will not progress further. I've tried reloading my game and redoing the mission, but the results are the same.

I'm having a bug here too. But no matter how much I damage the car it won't stop ramming me.
And it keeps on chasing me to ram me.

Did you get a resolution? I'm having the same issue. I'm on Xbox one X and playing version 1.06.

Seems I'm having a bug no one else is having, as I can't find any info anywhere about it. I locate the Cab in Wellsprings, scan it, talk with it, then I have to damage it so Delamain can take over. After causing enough damage to shut the cab down, I get two calls. First from the corrupted Delamain, then a second from the real Delamain. The issue is, the mission says "Talk to Delamain", but when I answer his call, nothing happens. He doesn't say a word, then after a second he just hangs up. But the mission still says "Talk to Delamain". I try calling him back but he doesn't pick up, and the mission will not progress further. I've tried reloading my game and redoing the mission, but the results are the same.

Did you get a resolution? I'm having the same issue. I'm on Xbox one X and playing version 1.06.
Unfortunately no. I sent an email to CDPR about it but never got a response. Haven't tried it since the 1.06 update though.

Issue is still ongoing. Unable to answer delamain calls when you get into the area where cabs are... this is the worst mission bug I've experienced since starting the game. Despite multiple restarts and changing cab area/mission... Same bug. Playing on 1.06 patch. Please fix CDPR

A nice way to fix this kind of problems would be to have acces to the console and know the code to jump to a specific stage of the quest, like with some games from Betshda.

I also have this bug with version 1.06, but I was able to close it before. Unfortunately, I was attacked by the police (even though I didn't hurt anyone) and then exploded in the car. Means I died of dead screen, since reloading I have the problem that I can no longer answer Delamain's call, unfortunately it is not enough to reload before the task.

Got the same issue yesterday just died on the coastview cab quest instead and it bugged all other even if I went back to the first completed. my only other save before going to the delamain office is 2 levels behind... Hoping for a fix, sent a bug report.

If you're on foot or on a bike the quest will not trigger. Leave the area and come back in a car. Preferably an SUV so that you can damage the rogue Delamain Vehicle.

You need to be in a four wheel car to complete this. Will not work with 2 wheels or no wheels.

You need to speak to the rogue Delamain first then damage the vehicle then speak to the rogue again. He should call you himself. Do not call Delamain or anyone before that. After this the core Delamain should call you himself. If any auto-trigger is missed, I suggest to leave the area and allow some time to pass. Do some other quests or NCPD tasks and return to it. Let us know if this works?

If you're on foot or on a bike the quest will not trigger. Leave the area and come back in a car. Preferably an SUV so that you can damage the rogue Delamain Vehicle.

You need to be in a four wheel car to complete this. Will not work with 2 wheels or no wheels.

You need to speak to the rogue Delamain first then damage the vehicle then speak to the rogue again. He should call you himself. Do not call Delamain or anyone before that. After this the core Delamain should call you himself. If any auto-trigger is missed, I suggest to leave the area and allow some time to pass. Do some other quests or NCPD tasks and return to it. Let us know if this works?

I had no problems doing this on a motor cycle. delamin trys to hit me and i move to the otherside of an overpass.
Delamain rams into the overpass damaging itself. Oncoming vehicles also help with this.
And when push comes to shove and delamain gets "stuck" i can just dismount the motorcycle and beat on the car with whatever cyberweapon is in my arms.

I ran into this problem this evening. I was entering the area, Delamain called me on the phone. I pressed T to answer, heard a beep, then no dialogue. Then the phone call disappeared and I am unable to interact with the lost cab. I have found it, chased it, but no scan happens and the mission does not progress.

I had no problems doing this on a motor cycle. delamin trys to hit me and i move to the otherside of an overpass.
Delamain rams into the overpass damaging itself. Oncoming vehicles also help with this.
And when push comes to shove and delamain gets "stuck" i can just dismount the motorcycle and beat on the car with whatever cyberweapon is in my arms.
Well, I did not say it wasnt possible to do it on a bike. Only for me the call from Core Del never came when I was on a bike. I had to leave the area and return in a car on my second playthrough. On my first playthrough I did it on a bike. But that was before the patch tho. So if they 'fixed' something then that could cause this issue.

Playing again tonight and found the cab in the Glen. Drove up to it, no call or anything. I think the whole quest chain is bugged.

Same here. I am unable to do any Episthropy quests. Delamain called once in every place but I was unable to pick the call. Nothing works afterwards.

Same thing here. Can't finish any of the Epistrophy quests to get further in the questline. At first Delamain would call when I got close to the area, but I couldn't answer the call. Now when I get close to an area Delamain doesn't even call...

Mission wont trigger for me at all. Find the car, try chasing it, managed to push it in a corner, still nothing. Even steped out of my car and climbed up on the hood, mission still tells me to locate the cab.

Same here... I had to reload a previous save file to avoid even dealing with this bug... I will avoid even approaching Delamain quest unless someone at CD Project Red does not officially acknowledge that they are doing something at least to fix this bug which makes the game absolutely unplayable!

Please universe... prove to me that my plea has been heard!
Make CD Project Red Great Again!

Update. I was loading a Save yesterday and Delamain randomly popped up immediately after loading and started talking to me about one of the cabs. This let me go to the cab location, where Delamain talked to me again. Unfortunately it bugged again after that, as the runaway cab kept driving in circles, but I could not scan it or interact with it.

Top Bottom