Refund problems

+
Oh that I agree with. I've uninstalled the game the moment I decided to refund. I was just pointing out that with the DRM-less nature of the game it's probably unlikely that GOG can actually check if you're still playing or not.

Whole DRM-free approach is trust based.. so its up to particular player if he wants to abuse such trust or not... after all, despite the launch state of the game, devs spent years creating the game... they deserve some compensation... its not like because of some bugs and rushed release they could not influence (that was upper management call), it automatically mean their work was for nothing...

plus, you would be surprised how many people asked for refund, and then complained about game being removed from their library....

Just an update... I just talked to Sony by phone. The support guy told me that their policy really doesn't allow to refund, even when the game has errors. Only on the case that the developers announced BEFORE launching that there are errors, as this case CDPR announced after the launch, they can't refund and doesn't recognize the errors, as it is a publisher problems, not theirs as only distributers.

Guys, I asked Sony for refund by web chat and by phone, without success. Then I wrote a mail for CDPR asking for help, and got the message to wait, as you all know.
Today, without previous notice, I just found an email on my inbox about Sony refunding me the amount paid for CP2077!!
Awesome! I didn't ask again. They may have saved my request on a list and now they may be processing all the requests.

I don't know if my email to CDPR helped or it was just Sony changing their policy due to many complaints.

Guys, I asked Sony for refund by web chat and by phone, without success. Then I wrote a mail for CDPR asking for help, and got the message to wait, as you all know.
Today, without previous notice, I just found an email on my inbox about Sony refunding me the amount paid for CP2077!!
Awesome! I didn't ask again. They may have saved my request on a list and now they may be processing all the requests.

I don't know if my email to CDPR helped or it was just Sony changing their policy due to many complaints.

Congrats!

Hey, anyone who recently got their refund... can you please check the reply-to email from GOG? There's a case ID there, and it could be helpful to know what number GOG is "at", more or less.

Here in Brazil i been asking for a week for my refund, i just want this game out of my account and my money back, but not on chat, or phone, Sony is simply ignoring customers, and CDRP refund form is only for physical copies, who bought digital they are sending to their respective stores, but in my case, sony is ignoring requests. This is a scam.

Hi Guys. Got my refund form yesterday after filling it got this info. Cant send Form. Try again. Didnt share link. Tryin different browsers
Whom i should contact now any suggestion?
Przechwytywanie.JPG

They need to stop this timed crap and offer full refunds until the game is fixed. Companies need to start getting in legal trouble for this shit.

Been waiting for refund since the 15th now. Still no answer from GOG or CDPR. Game is still in my library and playable...

Never again, I'm staying away from this half baked platform and devs that put out broken games and false promises of refunds.

Bought the game via cdkeys for xbox. Got a code, which added a digital game to my account. So, first I requested a refund through Microsoft. Denied. Then I asked CDPR for help. Got a form with personal code. When I fill out the form, it sends me to Microsoft because I bought a digital game. Who has denied the refund. I also asked a refund from cdkeys, who tell me CDPR had a agreement with Microsoft and I should ask there to get a refund or ask CDPR for help....

Is this what that game Deathloop is about???

I was also ghosted weeks ago after rejecting the offer of "GOG Wallet funds" in their automated reply.

I'm giving them one more week (in good faith), before filing a dispute through PayPal. Over three weeks is well beyond a reasonable amount of time to issue a refund.

Steam refused to give me a refund because I played 4 hours (the maximum is 2), but it's only after reaching the open city that I started having the worse problems with FPS drops that made me ask for a refund. I will try this e-mail

I'm sad because I paid full price for a game I will only be able to play in a few years with a better PC. And I was expecting the game for years. My PC specs are within the recommended specs... I have a Nvidia 1070TI card, with 16GB of ram, SSD and an i7-4790 but even running on LOW with EVERYTHING turned off my FPS are really bad... almost 40 fps a lot of moments... unplayable =/

They said on twitter that we can ask for a refund but it's not working as expected...
Same with me....you can't tell that a game is not what you paid for in 2 hours....lesson here....we shouldn't fall for the hype, we wouldn't buy something off a stranger in the streets without doing our research on the product and the stranger first, after what happened with Cyberpunk it proves that game development companies are no different from the stranger on the street, we should wait for reviews and some gameplay walkthroughs before throwing our hard earned money at a game

It's very sketchy they haven't automated the refund process.
That's because refund requests are just support requests of a particular type and are still handled by humans. To switch to an automatic system mid-crisis would probably create an even bigger crisis.

Not that I'm trying to defend the lack of automation or the extremely long queue times (I'm waiting since the 14th)...

Top Bottom