So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
You can think of it all you want, as far as I can deduce that was the aim of hotfix 1.06.
If you look clearly I put it between quotes aswell meaning that: no, that wasnt entirely achieved.

But its the reality we currently have so...
You can think of it all you want, as far as I can deduce that was the aim of hotfix 1.06.
If you look clearly I put it between quotes aswell meaning that: no, that wasnt entirely achieved.

But its the reality we currently have so...
You were talking past tense. Either you were joking with the " " , which why I was asking or not which its just false, lie.

Q: Which one is it?

We are going to have to be VERY patient, one of the developers had said this game needed a minimum of 6 months more to be completed. Plus these forums, youtube, reddit and twitter is stacked with people complaining about cut content which would take an additional 2 years to put back into the game......that's if CDPR haven't turned into Bioware who release a trash game, take the money and ditch the project.

Be patient, Christ's sake!
I paid for the game. Can't play the game. Therefore I have the right to bash them as much as I want for their false advertising, evil deeds(trying to hide reviews)
I did not pay for the privilege to wait. :rolleyes: :sneaky:
Post automatically merged:

I'm not defending them, I'm just baffled at some of the expectations that people post in public spaces. Nobody will fix your game in 2 weeks. Nobody will be giving you daily updates, especially in the middle of the New Year holidays.
The expectation is pretty low. Play the game at 30FPS on 1080p low even thought the syst req said I could at 1080p high.

Common they clearly were trying to hide reviews on Ps4 cuz greed. Therefore evil. I do have mercy and compassion for evil, greedy people.

I did not pay for the privilege to wait.

Last edited:
The expectation is pretty low. Play the game at 30FPS on 1080p low even thought the syst req said I could at 1080p high.

Common they clearly were trying to hide reviews on Ps4 cuz greed. Therefore evil. I do have mercy and compassion for evil, greedy people.

I did not pay for the privilege to wait.
I shall lower your expectations a bit more: they won't fix your game in 2-3 weeks. They won't be updating their progress every few days. They won't be holding your hand and calm you down.

I shall lower your expectations a bit more: they won't fix your game in 2-3 weeks. They won't be updating their progress every few days. They won't be holding your hand and calm you down.
Off course they won't. Evil and greed does not allow u to do good deeds. You just don't give a f*ck.
They should at least answer my support ticket. How hard is that?

During holidays?
Made it after the holidays. I think I have been rather patient. Have no made the ticket till after holidays. Off course u assume many things in your desperate attempt to defend them. Fanboyism? Cognitive dissonance? Burst broken rather in a aggressive way that your favorite company is being not what u thought?

Sony answered my support issue regarding my adaptor for PSVR and PS5 rather quickly. I bet they were as busy with requests during PS5 release.

Last edited:
Made it after the holidays.

Sony answered my support issue regarding my adaptor for PSVR and PS5 rather quickly. I bet they were as busy with requests during PS5 release.
Sony sold "only" 3 mil. copies of PS5. I assure you there are much less technical tickets than 13 mil. copies of Cyberpunk, which is really buggy on various systems. I promise you their support is on fire and they can't keep up with all the tickets plus refunds.

Sony sold "only" 3 mil. copies of PS5. I assure you there are much less technical tickets than 13 mil. copies of Cyberpunk, which is really buggy on various systems. I promise you their support is on fire and they can't keep up with all the tickets plus refunds.
People made the request for adaptor for PSVR even if they did not bought the ps5 but planned in the future. LOL.:)) Therefore more then 3 mil.

Let's say 4 million versus 13 million.

Sony answered quickly in my language. I received in minutes this message:
"Vă mulțumim că ne-ați contactat, momentan întâmpinăm dificultăți legate de volumul mare de contacte, ne cerem scuze pentru orice întârziere în a răspunde email-ului Dumneavoastră și vă mulțumim pentru răbdare. Vă vom răspunde în cel mai scurt timp posibil.

Între timp, vă rugăm încercați să consultați pagina de support online, unde puteți găsi informații utile privind produsele și serviciile noastre. Click aici pentru a începe căutarea!
Vă mulțumim,

PlayStation Support"
Next day they asked me for more information about my issue.

13 mil its ~ 3 times more then 4mil. I should expect a message from them in 3 days after request, no? Lets see if tomorrow i received a message, reply.
Cd Project Red did not send me even a automatic message that their busy but my ticket will be addressed.

Last edited:
A rant
i'm tired of the internet, everywhere i go people consider something as 100% good or 100% trash. Even when you are talking about diseases, scientific methods or - as our case - gaming. What the fuck is going on?
Q: Why are u babbling nonsense?

Don't make a straw-man. I did not said Cyberpunk 2077 its 100% trash.
Just that they sold a broken product, unplayable on older pcs(which are included in sys req) and consoles. False advertisement. This 100 % objectively true. Its not subjective.
The story and main, secondary characters are good things.

A rant
i'm tired of the internet, everywhere i go people consider something as 100% good or 100% trash. Even when you are talking about diseases, scientific methods or - as our case - gaming. What the fuck is going on?

We're in a simulation.

We are binary code.

Q: Why are u babbling nonsense?

Don't make a straw-man. I did not said Cyberpunk 2077 its 100% trash.
Just that they sold a broken product, unplayable on older pcs(which are included in sys req) and consoles. False advertisement. This 100 % objectively true. Its not subjective.
The story and main, secondary characters are good things.
i quoted you before?

People made the request for adaptor for PSVR even if they did not bought the ps5 but planned in the future. LOL.:)) Therefore more then 3 mil.

Let's say 4 million versus 13 million.

Sony answered quickly in my language. I received in minutes this message:
"Vă mulțumim că ne-ați contactat, momentan întâmpinăm dificultăți legate de volumul mare de contacte, ne cerem scuze pentru orice întârziere în a răspunde email-ului Dumneavoastră și vă mulțumim pentru răbdare. Vă vom răspunde în cel mai scurt timp posibil.

Între timp, vă rugăm încercați să consultați pagina de support online, unde puteți găsi informații utile privind produsele și serviciile noastre. Click aici pentru a începe căutarea!
Vă mulțumim,

PlayStation Support"
Next day they asked me for more information about my issue.

13 mil its ~ 3 times more then 4mil. I should expect a message from them in 3 days after request, no? Lets see if tomorrow i received a message, reply.
Cd Project Red did not send me even a automatic message that their busy but my ticket will be addressed.
You missed the part that CP77 is in sorry state on past gen consoles and even the PC version has plenty to report. Their hands are full. Nothing can be done about it. Wait or don't, rambling on forums won't speed up anything.

i quoted you before?
Q: Who you were talking about then? I am curious? :sneaky:

We're in a simulation.

We are binary code.
We are just the dream of some enormously powerful being.
Christianity is just a delusion. :p

You missed the part that CP77 is in sorry state on past gen consoles and even the PC version has plenty to report. Their hands are full. Nothing can be done about it. Wait or don't, rambling on forums won't speed up anything.
Like I said no mercy for the wicked from me. Evil should be punished. This is my punishment.
I'll bash this rotten cockie sold as perfectly good one as much as i want.

Last edited:
Probably trying to fix what they fucked up in 1.06. Its funny my Ps4 Pro was crashing like crazy about ever 2hrs prior to 1.05. Then after 1.05 it stopped crashing but started freezing, the freezing wasn't bad I could exit out to the main title screen and reload a save. Now after 1.06 its back to crashing and freezing lol.

in my case, I'm on PS4 slim and the best version for me was 1.04. the game looked ugly af and had random crashes, but the framerate seemed more consistent
on the latest patch it seems they fixed most of the crashes but everytime I reload a save within the game, or die and have to reload, after a while the game's framerate gets worse and worse. to avoid that, after I have to reload a save file for second or third time, I exit the game altogether (sometimes even restart my PS4) and start the game again + reload save just so I can have at least decent framerate ~30fps. Wtf?

Like I said no mercy for the wicked from me. Evil should be punished. This is my punishment.
I'll bash this rotten cockie sold as perfectly good one as much as i want.
By all means. I thought you were looking for answers. My mistake.

Top Bottom