So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
in my case, I'm on PS4 slim and the best version for me was 1.04. the game looked ugly af and had random crashes, but the framerate seemed more consistent
on the latest patch it seems they fixed most of the crashes but everytime I reload a save within the game, or die and have to reload, after a while the game's framerate gets worse and worse. to avoid that, after I have to reload a save file for second or third time, I exit the game altogether (sometimes even restart my PS4) and start the game again + reload save just so I can have at least decent framerate ~30fps. Wtf?

Look how good the game looks in the ps4 trailer.

Reality:

Or on my pc:
cyber.png

Post automatically merged:

By all means. I thought you were looking for answers. My mistake.
I am looking for answers. Jesus!:)) Its why i made the support ticket and this thread:https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/support-question.11069939/ Off course nobody(as in moderator) bothered to answer.
In the meantime I can criticize them as well.
They are not exclusive things. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

Last edited:
Look how good the game looks in the ps4 trailer.

Reality:

Or on my pc: View attachment 11128940
Post automatically merged:

I am looking for answers. Jesus!:)) Its why i made the support ticket and this thread:https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/support-question.11069939/ Off course nobody(as in moderator) bothered to answer.

that ps4 footage feels like absolute betrayal
straight up deceitful, that's clearly PC gameplay

I remember I bought TW3 on GOG instead of Steam to support CDPR. every consumer friendly PR bs they pull out from now on will sound like complete bs to me

I remember I bought TW3 on GOG instead of Steam to support CDPR. every consumer friendly PR bs they pull out from now on will sound like complete bs to me
From my recording of my play(don't u love the graphics 16 times the detail, how immersive must be while doing the main quest):

myplay.png

Imagine playing and be greeted by this:
cyberpunk-2077-bad-graphics-ps4-xbox-one.jpg

Last edited:
You were talking past tense. Either you were joking with the " " , which why I was asking or not which its just false, lie.

Q: Which one is it?
First off, what would I have to lie about.
I think everyone's game crashed at least once and everyone is having bugs and whatnot.

To which my statement was nothing than to say: dont expect anything now and for the upcoming few weeks and general statements about whats next.

I see also you issued a ticket. Probably handled sooner for your specific problem, at least in the sense of it getting a reaction.

I dont know what else you want me to say.

If I were to take a guess they are going with the No Man's Sky strategy, stay silent because anything they say now will likely only fan the flames and just work on content and bug fixes.

Yeah. Actions speak louder than words, for sure.

Still I’m not sure complete silence is the best move. These flames seem to fan themselves perfectly fine. I don’t know.

The talk is basically:

-Why are they ignoring us, customers who paid money for their game?
-They aren't ignoring. Barely 3 weeks passed since the release, they updated us on when the patches will arrive. Plus holidays affect things as well. We have to wait.
-But they're evil because they lied to us! I didn't pay for being patient!
-What does this have to do with anything? Their hands are full, they have plenty of stuff to fix and improve, they have to deal with the whole mess and figure out what to do next. What else do you expect them to do?
-They must suffer. But first they should answer my ticket and fix the bloody game already! Where are the updates? Why are they silent? I paid money, they can't ignore me!
<rinse and repeat>

Worth keeping mind that the people at GOG almost certainly had no connection at all to the bad management choices there were made in the development of CP77. Not their fault their parent company decided to shit on everybody's sandwiches and then pretend like it was a complete accident and they totally didn't know what they were doing.

But yeah, CDPR has egg on their face and they won't have all that long to clean it off before the image solidifies. And some executives getting sacked probably wouldn't be a terrible idea, right about now. Can't just wash their hands and pretend this whole thing didn't happen.

The talk is basically:

-They aren't ignoring. Barely 3 weeks passed since the release, they updated us on when the patches will arrive. Plus holidays affect things as well. We have to wait.
-What does this have to do with anything? Their hands are full, they have plenty of stuff to fix and improve, they have to deal with the whole mess and figure out what to do next. What else do you expect them to do?
-They must suffer. But first they should answer my ticket and fix the bloody game already! Where are the updates? Why are they silent? I paid money, they can't ignore me!
<rinse and repeat>
-"Why are they ignoring us, customers who paid money for their game?
But first they should answer my ticket and fix the bloody game already! Where are the updates? Why are they silent? I paid money, they can't ignore me!
They aren't ignoring. Barely 3 weeks passed since the release, they updated us on when the patches will arrive. Plus holidays affect things as well. We have to wait."

Off course they can't ignore me. They sold me a broken product. I am entitled to being upset and to a quick turn of attention from them.
People in Europe(including my country:Romania) go to work between 26-30, some even on 31. So I don't know what nonsense are u babbling about?

-"What does this have to do with anything? Their hands are full, they have plenty of stuff to fix and improve, they have to deal with the whole mess and figure out what to do next. What else do you expect them to do?"

Lying about system req on pc and hiding reviews on PS4 shows clear evil, malevolent intent.

Q: I asked u why defend, make excuses for an entity who has been demonstrated beyond shadow of a doubt it is evil, malevolent does not care about its customers?

-"They must suffer. "

Evil should be punished in my book.

Q: Do you not agree?

Last edited:
The talk is basically:

<rinse and repeat>
Do keep in mind that the time between Christmas and New Year is not necessarily one big holiday. A lot of people have to work from probably 26th to the day of 31st. This year 26 and 27 was weekend, so probably 28th. Then January 1 off, probably weekend off too for grunts, and then back to regular schedule on 4th. That adds up to just three workdays lost. Obviously there's some vacation time to make up for all the crunch, one presumes, but how (or even if) they're doing that is anyone's guess.

And also keep in mind that executives don't really get to take time off the same way grunts do. An executive who insists on only working 9-5 on business days is not going to last long, particularly not when there's an extinction event level of crisis happening. If CDPR don't get a handle on this fiasco, the baggage could end them, so the idea that they're just all home on holidays is, I reckon, perhaps a little bit naive.

My point is, if they do not know how they're going to handle this disaster yet then it would boggle the mind. They have a strategy, they have plans, and the question now is whether those plans go far enough, fast enough. They're down to about 120k concurrent players on Steam, from a peak of above 800k. That's more than 80% of players moved on. Getting those players back isn't going to happen just because they offer free items or some shit like that.

And it would be nice to know, for those of us who are still hanging on, whether management has learned something from their self-made catastrophe or if they're planning to stick around in cloud cuckoo land. Obviously the lawsuit is a problem, but CDPR do not have the luxury of time to just sit around until that thing is resolved. By then the game and the franchise will be completely dead. And the egg currently smeared all over the face of CDPR as a whole will have solidified. Their rep will be practically impossible to restore.

Do keep in mind that the time between Christmas and New Year is not necessarily one big holiday. A lot of people have to work from probably 26th to the day of 31st. This year 26 and 27 was weekend, so probably 28th. Then January 1 off, probably weekend off too for grunts, and then back to regular schedule on 4th. That adds up to just three workdays lost. Obviously there's some vacation time to make up for all the crunch, one presumes, but how (or even if) they're doing that is anyone's guess.

And also keep in mind that executives don't really get to take time off the same way grunts do. An executive who insists on only working 9-5 on business days is not going to last long, particularly not when there's an extinction event level of crisis happening. If CDPR don't get a handle on this fiasco, the baggage could end them, so the idea that they're just all home on holidays is, I reckon, perhaps a little bit naive.
2 weeks is enough to answer every ticket and fix the game? Or it's enough to collect data on the game, process it and figure out new long term strategy that is immediately shared with the whole world?
My point is, if they do not know how they're going to handle this disaster yet then it would boggle the mind. They have a strategy, they have plans, and the question now is whether those plans go far enough, fast enough. They're down to about 120k concurrent players on Steam, from a peak of above 800k. That's more than 80% of players moved on. Getting those players back isn't going to happen just because they offer free items or some shit like that.
Are you sure they already figured out the strategy that they can share with the community? It means, reassess the amount of work to be done, budget, time needed to complete something like that, organize everyone... And it's on top the extra work they probably need to do regarding planned expansions and whatever. And probably multiplayer. They already said they didn't expect it to go this way and need to process all that stuff. I'm pretty sure that's what they're doing now.
And it would be nice to know, for those of us who are still hanging on, whether management has learned something from their self-made catastrophe or if they're planning to stick around in cloud cuckoo land. Obviously the lawsuit is a problem, but CDPR do not have the luxury of time to just sit around until that thing is resolved. By then the game and the franchise will be completely dead. And the egg currently smeared all over the face of CDPR as a whole will have solidified. Their rep will be practically impossible to restore.
Still hanging on... Only 3 weeks later. I suggest to leave it and come back 6 month later. By that time there should be some substantial changes and additions.

I personally believe they have 1 year considering regular updates like patches, DLCs, expansions. If they will be releasing multiplayer next year or so - they will have more.

2 weeks is enough to answer every ticket and fix the game? Or it's enough to collect data on the game, process it and figure out new long term strategy that is immediately shared with the whole world?
Are you sure they already figured out the strategy that they can share with the community? It means, reassess the amount of work to be done, budget, time needed to complete something like that, organize everyone... And it's on top the extra work they probably need to do regarding planned expansions and whatever. And probably multiplayer. They already said they didn't expect it to go this way and need to process all that stuff. I'm pretty sure that's what they're doing now.
Still hanging on... Only 3 weeks later. I suggest to leave it and come back 6 month later. By that time there should be some substantial changes and additions.

I personally believe they have 1 year considering regular updates like patches, DLCs, expansions. If they will be releasing multiplayer next year or so - they will have more.
The management is not answering every ticket personally and they do not need to await every ticket to know what is happening. As for "collecting data", what exactly do you reckon they need to collect?

They've had nearly a month since it became abundantly clear that they were in the middle of a short term gain and long term disaster. If you cannot make a preliminary plan in less than a month then you're no good as a corporate executive. Might be okay in the public sector, though.

As far as existing plans, the only sensible thing is to scrub those plans. Those plans were based on an assumption of happy players giving the game a warm reception. They did not plan for the game to be an instant meme and an open invitation to shit on CDPR, but that's where we are. That's what their plans need to be based on.

And no, they do not have a whole year. By that time, other games with working physics and better AI than Doom 1 will have taken the spotlight and almost all players will have moved on. It will be like trying to resurrect Anthem or ME Andromeda. There is no way for CDPR to fix the game short term, it's very likely going to be a bit of a stinker for at least another half year, but it is vital that they convince players that they understand why the game is currently a stinker and that they will fix it.

Words alone won't do it, but words are still needed to give people hope that the vision of Cyberpunk is actually alive and that this whole case of slimey corpo BS was a one-off rather than how CDPR intends to roll in the future.

It's "funny" how people are still complaining about PS4 gameplay. An eight year old machine from 2012. For a 3D game. In 2020 2021...

I've played PokemonGo beta. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ;-]. That was more then 4 years ago. I've bought a new phone just to be able to play that. New phone again to be able to play Harry Potter...

I understand you are upset, but seriously... Get a cheap PC from 2015 and a decent video card and the game will work. I know because I'm playing on a PC from 2013 (with CPU from 2012 actually, but with a newer GPU).

The management is not answering every ticket personally and they do not need to await every ticket to know what is happening. As for "collecting data", what exactly do you reckon they need to collect?
Obviously management doesn't do this kind of work. Collecting data - user feedback, devs feedback, processing all that into general topics and tasks. Should they base their following steps on something? Or you believe everyone is all-knowing and makes poor decisions only out of random malice?
They've had nearly a month since it became abundantly clear that they were in the middle of a short term gain and long term disaster. If you cannot make a preliminary plan in less than a month then you're no good as a corporate executive. Might be okay in the public sector, though.
I don't have exec experience, so I'm not gonna pretend I know enough to evaluate CDPR's execs, especially considering all the factors surrounding the mixed reception and not knowing what their plan is for the next year.
As far as existing plans, the only sensible thing is to scrub those plans. Those plans were based on an assumption of happy players giving the game a warm reception. They did not plan for the game to be an instant meme and an open invitation to shit on CDPR, but that's where we are. That's what their plans need to be based on.
Before scrubbing something, they should know what to do with the game instead. What they can and what they can't do. How much time they have etc. What if some expansion includes some highly demanded feature that people ask? Scrub it too? In favor of what?
And no, they do not have a whole year. By that time, other games with working physics and better AI than Doom 1 will have taken the spotlight and almost all players will have moved on. It will be like trying to resurrect Anthem or ME Andromeda. There is no way for CDPR to fix the game short term, it's very likely going to be a bit of a stinker for at least another half year, but it is vital that they convince players that they understand why the game is currently a stinker and that they will fix it.
What games? I don't know any major games that come out within the next year or so. Especially on the level of CP77 or some other major blockbuster of 2020.
Words alone won't do it, but words are still needed to give people hope that the vision of Cyberpunk is actually alive and that this whole case of slimey corpo BS was a one-off rather than how CDPR intends to roll in the future.
I doubt they will be saying anything till at least PS4 version is back in stores.

Last edited:
I agree the performance is laughable.. without dlss no GPU can handle 60+ smooth on NATIVE or you have too play on low/medium but still will have sudden fps drops somewhere in the city..

I play on I7-6700K 4.6 ghz 16 gb ram 2080 ti and max settings "no raytracing " & without dlss i have 20-45 fps. with dlss on quality between 35-90 fps.. many places in the city my fps gets dipped too 25-40's and other places 60-70 fps & outside the city skirts or desert 90-100.. remember that's with DLSS on... Cyberpunk runs only "great" on 3080 & 3090 and well majority of those cards scalpers have it selling it for 2500+++$

Red dead redemption 2 which is not optimized perfect it has its issues with some gpu's & cpu's etc and not have dlss at all and i get 70-110 fps and average fps is 85-87. Red dead redemption 2 has the most realistic immersive openworld in gaming to DATE! every living being has a AI & unique behavior.. hawks will catch fishes in rivers.. bears will catch fishes & eat.. predators will hunt.. world NPC's have all daily routines day & night cycle and you can have nice/bad interactions with all of them. the map is bigger and feels alive its of course the wild west genre but with high details.

and please don't reply and say rockstar has experience in openworld games... CDPR has as well, they have experience in game developing.. each time someone says that too me is like they are trying to say that CDPR are inferior developers compared to rockstar developers.. i mean cmon.. CDPR devs are amazing that know all tricks & can create anything rockstar created till this date ..but got ruined by their higher ups. if that didn't happen we would all be talking about "mind blowing Cyberpunk 2077 experience " which we are all hoping too get in the future.. excited too see the "large patch" anytime soon in January that would show in what way CDPR is approaching the game.

Last edited:
In CDPR's position I'd be too red faced to communicate directly with my customers. Their actions are shameful. If they have any sense (questionable after recent events) they'll do a No Mans Sky and regroup, sort themselves out, get their heads down, and spend the next couple years finishing the game.

I personally want some type of communication.

It would be nice to have some sort of dev communication, but then... what would they say other than ”admitting things didn’t go in a way that would leave something to write home about”, ”apologizing continuously for everone who have their *feelings hurt, sob, sob*”, ”continuously trying to reassure the angry mob that patches and DLCwill make the game a bit better *but we can’t talk about them yet*”?

Perhaps there could be some discussion on why certain design decisions were made and what was the intention behind them and why not something else (something better), but I don’t see that going very well.

It would be nice to have some sort of dev communication, but then... what would they say other than ”admitting things didn’t go in a way that would leave something to write home about”, ”apologizing continuously for everone who have their *feelings hurt, sob, sob*”, ”continuously trying to reassure the angry mob that patches and DLCwill make the game a bit better *but we can’t talk about them yet*”?

Perhaps there could be some discussion on why certain design decisions were made and what was the intention behind them and why not something else (something better), but I don’t see that going very well.
Since the vision clearly is not "deep RPG" or "deep story" or even "branching story" then perhaps they could share what their vision for the game actually is? That way, the players would at least know what to expect in terms of the future direction of the game.

Top Bottom